Roommate Season 3 episode 2

Roommate Season 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-BEEP BEEP-

" Yes could you guys now please all wake up? Whoever wakes up gets a big advantage!"said the PD-nim.

" What the heck?"Krystal said as she got up, dressed and got ready for broadcasting and went down stairs. Of course she was the first one because she was the first one to sleep last night.

"Krystal!Since your the first one, you get to eat pancakes,eggs,bacon,meat,and waffles with orange juice on the side."he said to her.

"REALLY!"Krystal said as she suddenly became sad to happy because we all know Jung Soo Jung loves food.

" No wait I can't, I should be saving some for the others..."she whispered to herself quietly that  her phrase didn't even get broadcasted.

"Why do I smell delicious stuff?"Ilhoon said as he was walking down the stairs.

"Oh!!!Hello sunbaenim!!!!"Ilhoon quickly said as he saw Krystal while he was bowing a lot.

"No it's okay, just call me Krystal... I feel awkward if you call me sunbae....plus we are the same age:)"Krystal said happily while she was eating.

"Ilhoon! Since your the second, you could have pancakes,eggs,and bacon with milk that's all."the PD-nim said to Ilhoon. As each and everyone was getting up, only people who were left were Naeun and Mark sleeping likes bears.

"Where is Mark?"Woohyun asked everyone.

"Where is Naeun?"Seohyun asked everyone.

"Somebody go wake them up..."IU said while she was half sleeping.

"Aigoo~Noona!;) were you tired from yesterday?"V said as he showed some agyeo to IU and she finally woke up fully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter