The Dare

Teenage Life

(Sojin's POV)
I stared at him blankly and straightened myself. Oh my god. I don't care he spilled tea on my uniform, it's Kyungsoo. My crush, and I can not believe the situation.
"Are you okay?" He asked. "Oh?" I asked, not getting his question. "I asked you, are you okay?" He asked once more. I nodded. "I-it's okay, it's just an accident." "But your uniform..." He said, pointing at my wet uniform. I fainted a smile. "It's okay, I have extra clothes in my locker." "Oh, really?" No, it was a lie, I do NOT have any extra clothes. I nodded. "It's okay." He extended his hand. "I'm Do Kyungsoo." I know, who doesn't know? But I decided to shrug it away anyway, so I won't be rude. We shook hands. "I'm Sojin, Park Sojin." Kyungsoo smiled. God, he was so handsome. "Nice to meet you," he said, "I hope we can be friends." I blushed. Why did I blush? It was just a simple start of a friendship, not a relationship, not anything sweet. "Sojin-ssi?" Kyungsoo asked, "I hope we can be friends?" I smiled and nodded. "Of course we can." "Okay then, well I need to go, nice meeting you!" He said then went away. My face was pink, no, it was red. To hide the embarrassment I decided to go back to my seat. My friends didn't want anything too, right?
I sat down and looked down. "Oh my god, Park Sojin!" Yeri squealed. "You talked to him!" I shrugged. "I had to. He spilled tea." Minah chuckled. "You started being friends!" I nodded and smiled. "Only friends," I told them, "I know I have zero chance to be with him, guys." Minah rolled her eyes. "Make yourself have the chance!" I scoffed. "But hey, you have extra clothes right?" Yeri asked. I shook my head and smiled a bit. She groaned. "Use my clothes," she said. "Wearing a shirt and short pants, it's okay with you right?" I hesitated. "It's okay, Sojin, it's no cropped shirt or tank top. It's just shorts, right Yeri?" Minah said. I didn't know what to answer, we were in school and I don't want boys staring at my fat legs. Yeri nodded. "Of course! My locker passcode is 5364," she told me, "and your legs aren't fat. Have confidence, and besides, you can't go to the class with your uniform smelling like tea." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, Yeri." I went to her locker, put the passcode and opened the door. I looked around her locker; gosh, so many pictures of her, mostly with Minah and me. I chuckled seeing the pictures. There were pictures when we did face paint together. I looked at much more pictures and there was Sehun's picture. Tsk. Just how did she get his picture? There was 'Sehun jjang~~ ❤️' written on the picture. I giggled, and I decided to stop looking around her locker and grabbed her clothes.
I changed, and people were staring at me and it was so creepy. I decided to ignore them and put my uniform in a plastic bag and in my locker. 
I went to class. Students were staring at me, and I couldn't help but ask what happened. "Legs..." A boy said. "What?" I asked him. He snapped back to reality and looked down. "Ah, nothing." A girl whose name I believe is Soyeon smacked his head. "Stupid boy. He's staring at your legs, Sojin." My eyes widened. "Your legs are beautiful~" Yeri and Minah cooed in unison. I glared at them. "Please go back to doing your business." I told everyone and they did what I told them. I took a seat.
"Aigo, Yeri-ssi," I told Yeri, "your locker is unbelievable." She grinned and hummed. "Cute, right?" Minah looked at me. "What's in her locker?" I giggled. "It is, Yeri," I said, "and she had our pictures pasted." Minah chuckled. "Oh, oh, and there was this Sehun picture," I laughed, "and there was 'Sehun jjang' wave wave and a heart written on it." Minah laughed too. Yeri pouted. "Yah!" We laughed.
-
*After the tea accident in Kyungsoo's squad's table*
(Kyungsoo's POV)
"AH DO KYUNGSOO!" Chanyeol said, making me raise my brow. "Ah, shut up, Chanyeol. What is it?" Baekhyun cleared his throat. "New relationship starting?" I rolled my eyes. "Seriously? I don't like her. I have a girlfriend in Daegu, remember?" Tao smirked. "Seriously, hyung? She's cute! And her face was red when she realized it was you." We laughed together. "Yoojin, my sweet girlfriend, is cute. That girl... What's her name again?" I tried to remember. "Oh right, Sojin. She's nothing compared to Yoojin! She looks like a nerd." Kai scoffed. "She is a nerd, hyung. You never heard she's the one who gets straight A's?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Let's just forget about her." The others laughed. 
And then it was silent for around two minutes.
"Yah," Kris said, "want to play truth or dare? We still have around twenty minutes until our next class starts." We all nodded. Suho grabs a bottle and spun it. It pointed at Minseok. "Truth or dare?" Baekhyun asked. "Truth?" Minseok said, almost like a question. "Who's your crush?" Some of us asked in unison. "Typical." I muttered under my breath. "Heard that, stupid." Baekhyun said and smacked me. I glared at him and he pretended that nothing happened. "Uh," Minseok started, "a girl in class." I rolled my eyes. "Name, you idiot!" The others laughed. "FYI," he started, "I'm your freaking hyung. And her name's Jihyun." Everyone smiled. "Go get her, hyung!" Sehun said. "I'm trying to be close." Minseok said.
It was Chanyeol's turn, then Kai, then Lay. And then it was me. Frick. 
"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol asked. "Dare." I stated. "Date Sojin." He said.
"WHAT?!" I said, almost too loud, "I have a girlfriend! No!" They started begging. I rolled my eyes. "How many days?" I asked him. "Two weeks," Chanyeol said which made me widen my eyes in surprise. "That's including the being closer, though, since we're kind." I scoffed. "As if." I said under my breath. "Heard that," Tao said, "you want three weeks?" I shook my head rapidly. "I'll do it in two weeks! But I'll break up after that, okay?" They nodded. "But you have to be her boyfriend, okay?" Suho asked and I nodded slowly. "Fine." "Let's go to our class," Lay said, "10 minutes until class starts." We walked to our class, some together some individually.
-
Hellooo! Sorry for the short and bad chapter :( I'm on writer's block and I couldn't get things straight for no reason >.< I'll try to do better for the next chapter! Stay tuned :3

You can visit my tumblr: baekdicksquad (textposts, etc.) or machinexo (exo one shots, no s)!
I love you~~ ❤️