Jeonghan ( Accepted? )

Seventeen One Shots/Scenarios: Welcome to the Diamond Life~~~

Double Update today, make sure you read the Seungcheol confession one as well <3

Requested by: Ilovekpopforever & Aari_ya

 

You looked over to your boyfriend of one year, Jeonghan of Seventeen, and bit your lip as you looked at the front door of your apartment. The loud banging of fist against wall resonated throughout your apartment and you could tell someone was impatiently knocking hard on the front door of your apartment. “It’ll be fine. They know me, so hopefully they won’t kill me”, Jeonghan said as he moved to stand beside you. You two had hidden the fact that you were dating from the rest of the members of Seventeen for so long because you knew they would freak out on you. The Seventeen members were very protective of you, as if you were there own sister and after finding out that you had had a boyfriend for a year now they were very much annoyed. They were going to meet him and so that was what this dinner at your apartment tonight was for. You heard someone yell from the other side of the door, “Yah ____ let us in”, you bit your lip and looked to Jeonghan one last time before opening the door, stepping back as eleven guys came bursting into your apartment.

“Where is he”, Seunghceol said in a harsh tone? Mingyu was right behind him, but Seungkwan was the first to notice Jeonghan standing right behind you.

“Jeonghan? Why are you here? I thought you were going to visit a friend and that's why you couldn't come with us tonight”, Seungkwan asked? The questioned didn’t need to be answered though as immediately eleven guys were standing around him in a solid circle. You were trapped outside the circle, eagerly and persistantly trying to push your way inside. 

“Are you the one dating our angel”, Hoshi asked as he looked Jeonghan up and down as if he was some criminal? How could their group angel be dating their baby sister angel?

“Yes. You guys know me though. You know I would never hurt her,” Jeonghan sighed as he was outnumbered and he knew that every little thing he did would have an effect on whether the members excepted him as your boyfriend or not. 

“Arm wrestle right now”, Hoshi shout out before moving to your kitchen table. Jeonghan sighed as he followed Hoshi. To beat him or to not beat him was the question. He needed to prove he was strong right? Strong enough to protect you. Jeonghan hooked his hand around Hoshi's, watching as the other glarred at him with eyes full of burning desire to beat the other and prove him unworthy. 

“1, 2, 3, start”, screamed Seungkwan as he bounced on his heels in excitement. The battle took a while as both of them stared at one another, their arms trembling from tensing their arm muslces, but in the end Jeonghan won. He stood up and bowed to Hoshi, hoping the gang of guys would calm down now. 

“My turn”, DK walked over to Jeonghan, “Singing battle. You, me, now” and immediately DK began to sing, his song consisting of all the things they thought you should have as a boyfriend. Jeonghan just smiled sweetly and sang back, going on about how you two met and how he has cared for you since the day he confessed. Afterwards, both males just stared at each other before DK gave a small nod, “Pass”. 

“My turn”, Seungcheol came over to Jeonghan and wrapped a strong arm around his shoulders, squeezing his shoulder probably a bit too much.

“Come on. I made food. Please stop this,” You pouted as you looked at all of the guys in your apartment. You were annoyed, very annoyed. 

“Just on last thing. If leader approves, we all approve”, said Vernon and Joshua before ruffling your hair. 

“As I was saying… how much do you like ___”? 

Jeonghan looked over at you and smiled, “I like her more than any of you could know. Yes you all love her, but in a sisterly way. I like her just as she is and I can see a future with her” immediately your cheeks turned a bright red, “I like her so much to the point that I am willingly doing anything and everything you all ask me to do, because I know what you guys think means the world to her. I like her a lot… no. I love her”. He looked over at you as a sweet smile curled onto his lips, “I love you”. 

It had been the first time Jeonghan had ever said that to you and without any hesitation you said the same words back, “I love you too”.  

“Oh goodness, just stop with all the sassiness and let us eat”, Dino said as he moved past everyone towards the kitchen. The rest soon following after him.

“Does that mean we are okay to date”, you asked quickly and in moments a series of Yes's were heard as you saw all males, even your boyfriend digging into the food you had prepared. 

 

Author's Note:

This is the first one with so many people and it's with Jeonghan ahhhh~~~~~ I know I left a few people out, not on purpose, just tired so I wanted to end it. I think the next will be Woozi based since I had a request for that, but not sure, depends on what I write. 

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you

~Teen Tizzle