Forgetting an Important day

Love Triangle At It's Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What are you doing? Karin asked nervously

"Shh..." Yoongi said while he lean in and his breath started to quicken.

"What's wrong. Is there something the....

"Got it...." Yoongi grabbed a piece of feather off of her hair

"Ahh.. Thanks..." 

To be honest, I don't know if I should of been happy or sad. I just had an weird dream about this guy, and here he is.. So close...so close that I can hear his breath, or the hotness that just passed through this room....

"What's wrong? Yoongi asked while he pulled me back Into an standing position. 


He pulled me so hard that I almost fell again

"Ahh..." I cried out as I was about to fall.

"Okaii..clumsy..I got you!" Yoongi smiled and held me in his arm..

I felt my heart beating so bad. If he was just a little closer, I'm sure he would of heard my heart beating. Could this be because of him. How can It be. I barley even know him, but it feels like I've known him forever. 

"This isn't a dream right? It has to be a dream right? I carelessly asked

"What dream? You dreamed about me? What was it like? Was I mean or was I nice? Yoongi asked with a big grin on his face. 

"Okay, enough!!' I told him "you talked to much. To answer your question. It was just a dream, yes it was a dream about you *thinking a little more before speaking* and with Namjoon, and no, your weren't mean, your were umm...nice I guess you can say. 

I can tell he was sad when I told him that I dreamt of him with Namjoon because he responded with just an ohh and told me breakfast was ready. 

I looked around the room. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter