He's Lying To Me, I Just Know It

Love Triangle At It's Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KARIN P.O.V

 

It's been about a year and a half since namjoon asked me to be his girlfriend. Ever since I've gotten with Namjoon, life has never been the same. Don't get me wrong, He Treats me really well. It was always full of happiness. After getting together, I would always take the time to see him. I think I did it so much, I just saw myself living with him, and that's what I did. The smell of of food when I walked through the door after a long day of work. The smell of different kind of candles that was burning from the coffee table or the kitchen window. The best part about living with each other is that Namjoon always knew when I pull into the driveway. HAHA!! Funny story right? Naw, but he would always open the door and wait for me to get inside before welcoming me home.

 

"Hey babe, welcome back home" Namjoon asked before he took my coat and gently kiss my lips

"How was your crew, anything new?" I asked as I was walking towards the bedroom

" Ugg!!" Namjoon started to stutter " Same old, Same old, i suppose"

I looked at him and asked: "You Suppose? what's that supposed to mean? Your crew does the same thing everyday?

He smiled and said: " your bath is ready, go go go....Dinner will be ready really soon." With that being said, he walked faster than the speed of light, aoviding my question.

"well that was strange?" I looked at the empty presence near the door but shook it off because nothing was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter