Temption At It's Best

Love Triangle At It's Best
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KARIN P.O.V

I believe Namjoon when he said he will tell me later, why exactly was he lying, and why he did it. When was the day going to come? The next day after the next day, He couldn't bring himself to talk to me, as for I wasn't going to ask him, for the price it may come with. He began to spend less time at home and coming home to me. For some reason, I really felt as ease when he's not here. I don't want to see him or for him to see me in this mess. I wanted to be strong, and not be those little crying babies, that always cling onto her boyfriend, always nagging. He began to spend more time with that friend of his. How come, he never introduce his friend to me. Is he ashamed for having me as a girlfriend. Is that why, he's lying to me? Beside I message his friend the other day, and he asked which girlfriend i was. Wait!! does that mean I was not the only one he is seeing. Ugg!! My head, why can't my head process anything. At a time like this, what was I doing?

 

NAMJOON P.O.V

I don't why I can't man up and just tell Karin why i've been out of the house these days. I wanted to wait until I became a little bit more stronger and have the guts to tell the company and the world that Karin is my girlfriend and I love her. I'm going to invite her to our crew's function. Today, I will make sure to tell her, and put her mind to ease.

 

AT THE FUNCTION.....

 

Namjoon drove her to the little club where the party wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter