Jeongmin.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=disYdQr7FBY

----------

Jeongmin came back with two cup of coffee. He handed one to you. You flashed a smile and thanked him. He sat next to you with his elbow on his knee, and his coffee sandwiched between his hands.

"What brings you here, in Korea?" You asked.

Jeongmin looked around, "I don't know. I have a mini mission right now. Besides, it's the summer break in America and I'm a Korean too, or did you forget that?"

You chuckled, "Of course not. Your name is Jeongmin, for god's sake. Unless you want to permanently change your name to Adam?"

He sat up straight and turned to you, cringing his face, "Please, you do know I hate that name. I wonder why would they name me that anyways."

"Because it sounded nice?"

"You think so?" You nodded. He chuckled and added, "I think so too. But, I don't know why I hate that name."

You took a sip of your coffee and swallowed the goodness of it. Jeongmin began laughing. You raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

"There's foam on your lips."

Your eyes widened and wanted to wipe it away with your hand but Jeongmin stopped you, he wiped the foam off your lips with his thumb and wiped his thumb on a tissue. You clucked your tongue.

"You could just use the tissue to wipe it."

He smiled, "I don't want to. It brings back memories, of us, in States."

You looked at him. "~~~~~, I know this may sound silly but, do you ever think we would be together again?"

Amber's voice screaming 'SAY YES IDIOT, YES. HE TOOK CARE OF YOU IN THE STATES!!' in your head.

You bit your lower lip, "Maybe?"

A smile formed on his lips, "Maybe... That's an answer I never expect from you."

You giggled. "Ah! Your giggle has not changed at all!" Jeongmin teased. You playfully nudged him.

-----------

"Woah, so this is your house?" He pointed.

You nodded, "And I believe there's a guest room inside. Besides, your family are in States, right?"

"Yeah. They allowed me to come here to find y- I mean for a vacation." Jeongmin beamed.

You pushed the gates and led him into the house. Your parents came down the stairs and jumped at the sudden visitor. Your mum fixed her hair while your dad fixed his clothes. You chuckled.

"And who is this young man?" Your dad pointed.

"Jeongmin. Lee Jeongmin. Friend from States." You explained.

"Ex-lover actually." Jeongmin corrected.

Your parents showed you a 'aha' face and you mentally facepalm yourself.

"So is he the one that you kept talking about in States?" Your mum asked, eyeing you.

You gulped and nodded. Jeongmin chuckled, "Did she talked about the good things or the bad?"

"Good." Your parents replied in unison.

"Thank god," Jeongmin winked at you.

You blushed. Your dad looked behind him and saw his luggage. He ordered the butler to take it up to the guest room. "I can do it by myseelf, actually."

"Oh no no no, we treat guests like our own family, especially if it's ~~~~~'s friend, or should I say, ex-lover?" Your mum giggled.

You faked a smile and nodded. *I'm so gonna call Amber tonight.*

-------

"Your family, they seemed nice." Jeongmin complimented.

You rested your elbow on the railing at the balcony, "You have no idea how sneaky they can be. Trust me, they'll catch you offguard."

"Jeez, I must install CCTV in my room then."

You giggled, "I don't mean that. They will question you about me."

"I see, then shall I tell them everything you did in the States?" Jeongmin turned to you.

You stared at him, "By everything you mean...."

Jeongmin leaned his back against the railing and stared at you, "Skipping classes, gossiping about teachers with Amber, throwing paper balls at math teachers and worst of all, rejecting guys because you had me."

"Hey, the last one was just for you and only you alright."

Jeongmin ruffled your hair, "Of couse I know that. We were together for two years and we had to break up because you're leaving."

"It was a nice breakup though.." You mumbled.

Your parents overheard your conversation. Your mum turned to her husband, "Shall we hook them up again?"

Both of your parents grew excited with your mum's planned. And what's more, you have no idea what's in store for you and Jeongmin.