Drifting Apart.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-FH_fEiuY

------------

Days past and it's been the last time you saw Chunji around. Only L.Joe came to your house on the weekends. You have never seen Chunji before. It's like he is ignoring you. You grabbed your phone and dialed Chunji's number. Chunji, on the other hand, was busy with his business. He is distracting himself from thinking about you. His phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He excused himself from the client and handed her over to his personal assistant. He pulled out his phone and saw your name. Chunji hesitated before pressing the red button and went back to his client. You stared at your phone screen. You went to the 'Message' icon and typed "You've been too busy to meet your own best friend? :(" Sent.

A few minutes later, your phone rang. You hold it closer to your chest hoping it was Chunji. You peeped at the caller id; Byunghun ♥ You sighed and slid the answer button.

"Hello?"

"~~~~~! Did you try calling Chunji?" L.Joe asked.

*So he was looking for Chanhee too.* "Yes, I mean no. I mean, he wouldn't answer my calls. Have you tried?"

L.Joe was panting, "He wouldn't answer mine too. But I sent him a text. He said he's going to study abroad, and he is leaving tomorrow morning."

You stood up, "Study abroad?"

"Yeah, in Italy. He didn't tell you?"

You ended the call and ran out of the house without asking for permission. You ran to Chunji's house as fast as you could. *Stupid Chanhee. Stupid studying abroad. Why won't you even reply me!* You rang the bell continuously until the butler opened the gate. You ran in and stepped into the house.

"Lee Chanhee!" You called.

No answer.

"Lee Chanhee!" You yelled.

No answer.

"Agashi, Young Master is at the store." The butler bowed.

You stomped your feet and went out of his house, sitting at the front porch, waiting for him to come home. A red Lamborghini finally pulled up infront of you. You stood up, clutching onto your phone. Chunji stepped out of his car and turned to meet eyes with you. He walked up to you with a weak smile.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey? You dare to 'Hey' me?!" You raised your voice.

"What's wrong with you?" Chunji frowned.

"YOU!"

Chunji pointed to himself, "Me?"

"Yes you. You're leaving for Italy tomorrow and you didn't even bother to tell me. Am I not important to you anymore?" You asked.

He placed his hands on your shoulders, "Of course you're important. I don't want to bother you, that's all."

Your lips trembled, "Bother me with what?"

Chunji sighed and looked down *Everything.* "Nothing." He looked up and flashed a smile, "You should go home."

He walked past you and entered the house.

"Chanhee."

He stopped. You ran to him and gave him a backhug, "Take care." He swallowed hard. He pushed away your arms and faked a smile without turning back, "I will."

You watched as he went up to his room. You walked out of his residence, weak. L.Joe watched from behind a tree. His heart felt heavy. Yours too. And so is Chunji's. It's like the three of you are drifting apart. L.Joe leaned against the tree, "I'll be leaving for business soon."

You clutched onto your shirt and blinked away the tears. *I hope our friendship will last long.* As if it was telepathy, L.Joe and Chunji "replied" *I want it to last.* in their minds.