Two Goodbyes, One Hello.

Love Letters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJgl-2VRo0

----------

You stood by Chunji's limousine in your beige sweatshirt and denim shorts with your wedges. You watched as Chunji placed his bags into the boot. You rubbed your left arm and squinted your eyes from the blaring sun. Chunji slammed the boot close and you knew, it's time to say goodbye. You looked around, L.Joe wasn't here yet. Chunji wiped his hand and walked to you.

"I guess this is goodbye?" Chunji held out his hand.

"I can't believe you're leaving me." You folded your arms.

He chuckled and placed both his hands into his pocket, "What can I do? It's my mum's choice. Besides, it's only for a while."

You stared at him in disbelief. He raised an eyebrow. You scoffed, "3 years is 'a while'? Yeah right. I'll be seeing you at my wedding then." You rolled your eyes. Chunji laughed, "You? Wedding? Right, with who?" You were dumbfounded at the question.

"Um.. W-With anyone who wants me." You made an excuse.

Chunji smiled and ruffled your hair, "I should go or else I'll be late for my flight."

You pouted then wrapped your arms around his neck, "I'll miss you."

Chunji hesitated before hugging you. *I'll miss you more.* You pulled away and watched him enter the limousine. You waved and your gaze followed the limousine. Then you realized, L.Joe was nowhere. He didn't came to say goodbye to Chunji. You pulled out your phone. 5 missed calls and 4 messages all from L.Joe. You gasped and called L.Joe.

"Hey, sup?" L.Joe answered

"I'm so sorry. My phone was on silent."

"No big deal. I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving country for America. Business calls." L.Joe sounded calm.

You gawked, "Wait... Where are you?"

"Um... Airport?"

You ended the call and hailed a cab.

----------

You searched the departure hall for any sign of L.Joe. You went up to tourists and local people asking, "Have you seen a carrot-haired boy that is this short, I mean tall?" But all of them shook their heads. You walked around and finally noticed L.Joe's head. You ran up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned and you slapped his flat tummy.

"Ow, what was that for again?" L.Joe asked, groaning.

"That was for not telling me last night." You folded your arms.

L.Joe straightened up and fixed his clothes, "I was about to tell you but you're asleep."

"Time?"

"11 pm."

You rubbed your chin, "Yup, I was asleep. But! Why are you guys leaving me all alone."

The system rang, "All passengers to Los Angeles, California please enter the departure hall now, thank you." L.Joe looked at you frowning.

"Please don't tell me that's your flight."

"Sorry I can't, because it is." L.Joe got ready his passport and ticket.

You pouted before hugging him, "Take care, Byunghun."

"You too." L.Joe returned a hug.

You watched him enter the hall and waved goodbye. *Great both of my best friends left me, now what.* You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around. You almost fell backwards. A guy of your age with brown hair flashed an eye smile.

"So it is you!" He pointed.

"Jeongmin..." You whispered.