final

Need You to Stay
Sehun kept checking his phone, waiting for a call, a text, something. It was getting late, and soon enough it'd get too dark to walk this alley way alone. A worried text from Chanyeol gave him all the more reason to decide to leave.
 
A disappointed sigh was heard through the face mask he wore. He began walking back to their hotel rooms, giving up on waiting, when he heard a soft voice holler his name.
 
He froze. This was it. He was finally gonna see him again after all these months... and he just stands there still, unable to use his brain as it floods with memories of the past. He wants to turn around, run to that voice, to that light at the end of the tunnel, but he's frozen.
 
There's a delicate hand placed on his shoulder. He feels a cold band of metal through the fabric of his sweater as a soft, Sehun? is asked behind him.
 
Sehun still can't find the strength in him to turn, so instead he caresses his cheek against the hand resting on him. "You're wearing it," he mumbles as he nudges his nose against the ring placed on the hand's middle finger. He tries to keep his focus forward, still too scared to look at the face behind him.
 
"I never take it off," says the boy, voice shaky with obvious nerves as well.
 
They stand there for a bit, Sehun's face pressing against the small hand until he inhaled deeply and turned. The tears pricked harder at his eyes when they landed on the boys softly-defined, baby face.
 
Within seconds, they were in each other's arms, grip like a vice. Feeling their hearts connect together again made the pain grow stronger, knowing they don't have much time. But it was if all these months of betrayals and silence were all erased and they were still the same lovers they used to be.
 
"I'm sorry I was so late," the angelic voice spoke out, "my plane was delayed and if I didn't go to my hotel first, my manager would've known something's up so I-"
 
"Luhan," Sehun interrupted, pulling down the mask so it lays under his chin, "I don't care. I'm just glad I get to see you."
 
Luhan smiled and pulled away from Sehun's hug to look into his eyes. He could get lost staring at the emptiness that they were. Emptiness that was once filled, now drained into loneliness.
 
A buzz came from Sehun's phone. Chanyeol again, he thought, but ignored the vibration in his pocket to lay his hand on Luhan's cheek.
 
"How have you been, hyung?" he asks, thumb rubbing circles into the defined cheekbone.
 
"I'm better now," Luhan chuckles. He wraps his arms tightly around the small waist in front of him, how he missed being this close to someone, this close to Sehun.
 
Another buzz arose and Luhan's eyes turned sad as Sehun was searching through his pocket with his free hand so he could retrieve his phone. Luhan didn't want this. Didn't want to sneak around to see his boyfriend... if you can even call him that anymore. He didn't want to only have 5 minutes together after 5 months of separation. He especially didn't want to see Sehun worrying about some texts probably telling him to hurry the up instead of paying attention to him.
 
It was sad that it had to become this, but life can't always be a walk in the park. You've gotta work for what you want, what you love. Someday it'll be worth it all.
 
Before Sehun unlocked his phone to check the 20 messages left by s, Luhan took the device and grabbed hold on the wrist of the hand on his face. Sehun didn't question the sudden press of lips against his own; he only took purchase in the soft warmth and began to press back.
 
Tears began to swell again, but it was okay. He let them gather and fall down his face, some dropping onto Luhan and mixing into his own tears.
 
The buzzing of the phone, now in Luhan's hand, was drowned out by the smack of lips and soft sobs the two made. Along with quiet 'I love you's, 'why'd you leave me's, and 'don't let me go's
 
It wasn't until a certain ringtone blasted through the speaker of the small box that they pulled apart. Luhan couldn't help the tiny smile splay on his lips when he heard the ringtone Sehun has always used for his manager-hyung (Luhan's part in Angel).
 
Sehun noticed the smile and blushed. "I-it's a nice song, okay?" he tried to reason before he takes his phone from Luhan and answered the call.
 
They parted, but Luhan intertwined his fingers with Sehun's empty ones, admiring the way they still fitted so perfectly with each other. He played with the gold band on Sehun's middle finger. It was originally Luhan's idea to get matching rings, and it took some getting used to for Sehun to remember to put it on every morning. Ever since Luhan left, though, the younger sleeps with it clutched in his hands, and puts it on as soon as his eyes open. Luhan was distracted by a beep the phone made, signaling that the call was over, and so was their time together.
 
"I've gotta go now," Sehun whispers when he faces Luhan again, "I told him I was out buying ibuprofen, but he finds it weird I'm not back yet."
 
Luhan searches through his jacket pocket and pulls out a prescription bottle. "You know I always carry these around when I'm traveling," he hands the medicine to the other, "it'll be weirder if you come back empty handed."
 
He takes the bottle, thanking his boyfriend. "Do you think we can meet tomorrow?" he asks.
 
"I have a photoshoot from this time 'til three AM," Luhan replies.
 
"And I leave the day after."
 
They sigh in unison, and mumble their goodbyes, not wanting to, of course.
 
Sehun rubbed at the dry tears on the elder's face. "I promise to wait for you if you wait for me," he whispers on Luhan's lips.
 
"Why would I ever want to be with someone else?" he gives a small peck to the latter's lips. "I love you so much, now go."
 
Sehun shakes his head, tears falling all anew. "No, no, no. Please, baby, I don't want to go back."
 
"Hey, you have to. I don't want to leave you, but you have to go, okay?"  Luhan places kisses all over his face as he began to cry again himself. "Run, go. Don't look back, even if I yell for you. I love you, and if you love me, you'd do as I tell you, so run."
 
Sehun began to back away, prescription bottle and phone tightly gripped in either hand. When Luhan reached a hand to try and grab him again, he ran.
 
Watching him run was heartbreaking. His legs were shaky and he kept tripping over his feet. Luhan's insides turned painfully. "SEHUN, WAIT NO!" he yelled, dropping to his knees.
 
The boy kept running, damn this was hard. He didn't even know how his body was working, everything ached. The hurtful cries were still heard as the space between them grew.
 
When he had to turn a corner, he finally looked back, just for a second, but Luhan was gone. All that was left was a whisper of his voice. He never got to say he loved him back, so he shouted it, even though he knew no one was there. His phone beeped and he rolled his eyes thinking it was another member again, but he was shocked by the text from the unknown number: 'I know you do'.
 

this is :( love you PK i hope it was good enough ^^

 

much love

~dyodyo