Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

He felt nothing.

As if he was floating in the space.

No weight, no air, no sound, no nothing. Simply nothing.

But suddenly, there was a light. A blinding light. It was hurting his eyes. He had no power to stop that.

Then there were some noises, as if someone was humming something. He could comprehend none of it.

Then he was being shaken, rather harshly.

The light became even more annoying and the noises became louder.

"Sungyeol… Sungyeol…"

He knew it was his name. Someone was calling his name. He had to open his eyes… and greet the new world. The world that he didn’t actually belong to.

He didn’t want to open his eyes… not yet.

He was afraid of this world. He didn’t know humans. He didn’t belong here.

The shaking became harsher and the voice even louder. It belonged to a male.

"Sungyeol… wake up!"

"Is he even alive?" asked another voice. It was a female this time.

"Of course he is. He's just sleeping."

"Look, his eyelids are fluttering. He's waking up!" Said the female with a hint of excitement in her voice.

When he finally opened his eyes, he got blinded by the sunlight shining through the window. He immediately covered his eyes with his hand and groaned.

"He's awake!" the girl shouted.

"Jiyeon-ah, shut the curtain please."

"Of course Lulu."

A few seconds later, someone gently removed Sungyeol's hand off his eyes.

He opened his eyes once again and blinked several times to clear his blurry vision.

"Wow, he's cute."

Sungyeol turned his head to the left to look at the female who complimented him.

She was a young girl, maybe around 20, with pale, fair skin, straight black hair, and black cat-like eyes.

She gave him a bright smile as soon as his eyes landed on her face. Her smile was perfect, just like her face.

"Sure he is, but not as cute as me." Said the male voice from his right, with a little chuckle.

Sungyeol slowly turned his head to look at the owner of the voice.

He was also young, but older than the girl, maybe 24 or so. He had very pale skin, big doe eyes, and short blond hair. He definitely was cute.

"Aish Luhan, you narcissist." Said the girl-Jiyeon- with a slight sarcasm in her voice. Luhan just chuckled and shrugged off the mean remark.

"So, Sungyeol-ah, how are you feeling?" asked Luhan, staring at Sungyeol's face.

Sungyeol gulped several times, since his throat was too dry.

"F-fine, I geuss." His voice came out deep and raspy.

Luhan clasped his hands together excitedly.

"Very well, then. You have to get up right now."

Sungyeol gave him a confused look and blinked. Luhan chuckled once again.

"You're going to college. You're supposed to find those 6 humans on your own."

Sungyeol let out an inaudible sigh.

"Uh… I understand." He bit his lips. If only he hadn’t made that stupid mistake…

Before he could do more of his regretting, Luhan took his hand and dragged him out of bed, up to his legs.

"Wow, he's tall too." Jiyeon let out a squeal. Luhan glared at her.

"You can't fangirl over your brother like that, Jiyeon-ah."

Sungyeol's head snapped towards Luhan.

"What?! Brother?!" he asked, eyes as wide as saucers. Luhan chuckled.

"Yes, Sungyeol-ah. We play the role of siblings."

Sungyeol's mouth shaped a small "O" and he nodded slightly. Luhan patted his back with a bright smile.

"Go and wash up. Bathroom is that way." He pointed to a door. Sungyeol nodded once again and went towards the door.

First thing he did was to check his appearance in the mirror. He had no idea how he looked as a human. He didn’t have a body in heaven, after all. He stared at the mirror.

A boy with dark brown hair, big, round eyes, and full pinkish lips was staring back at him.

He let out a sigh.

'Well at least I got good looks, I guess.'

 

 

Less than an hour later, Sungyeol was standing in front of his new classmates (well, actually his first ones), wearing skinny black jeans and a plain white T-shirt, but still he looked stunning. He could feel the girls' stares on him, and god was it awkward.

The instructor, Mr. Kim, let out a fake cough and nudged Sungyeol's rib gently.

"Hello, my name is Lee Sungyeol. Please take care of me."

He introduced himself with a bright smile-which girls almost swooned over its cuteness- and bowed 90 degrees.

"Okay Sungyeol-ssi. Sit beside Mr. Park. Mr. Park please raise your hand."

A boy sitting beside the window rose his hand while staring at Sungyeol with a wide grin. Sungyeol grinned back and went to his direction. Some girls let out sighs out of disappointment, but of course Sungyeol ignored them all.

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol." Said the boy, sticking his hand out for a handshake. Sungyeol took his hand and shook it warmly.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol and I hope we can be friends."

Chanyeol grinned once again, he had a pleasant baby face and a contagious, big grin.

"Of Course, Sungyeol. Oh, and we both have "Yeol" in our names!"

Sungyeol chuckled and nodded.

"Now let's listen to the instructor. He's pretty strict, I tell you." Said Chanyeol while shifting his attention to the board.

Sungyeol nodded once again and did the same….

 

 

A/N: So, the first chapter is up. It was more like an introduction chapter. I'll try and make the next chapters longer and more interesting. Comments are more than welcome. Enjoy reading ^__^