two

Restrictions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

Jongin

He scoffed at the article he was reading.

“‘I really do believe in true love.’ What utter bull.” He scoffed, tossing away the magazine on to the coffee table.

Jongin remembered all the times that he used to see Chanyeol with various girls and guys on his arm every other month back in college. The word was that Park Chanyeol was great in the ‘sack.’ Like he cared.

All he knew was that Park Chanyeol was a . He and Chanyeol had known each other since freshman year, college. They both had minored in applied music; Jongin’s major was dance. He had had a hard time convincing his father for letting him take it up. The only way he had let him take it was when he agreed to take private lessons for business. For some reason, Jongin had been the target to Chanyeol’s taunts. His favourite one was calling him a ‘ballerina’ after he found out he was a dance major and the heir to KA.I, which could be called as a rival to Chanyeol’s company – YuYeol TV and Entertainment. Jongin just hated Chanyeol, his attitude, his stupid smirk, his hair and almost everything about them. And he’s pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Chanyeol walked like he owned the world and as if everyone was ready to fall to his feet. He would agree that he makes good music but that didn’t change anything.

“Jongin.” His thoughts were broken off midway when his father came into the living room where he was sitting. He immediately stood up and gave a small bow.

“You have to go for an interview day after tomorrow. It’s for Rain Magazine. You’ll be having a photo shoot as well. It’s at 12 pm, don’t be late, they’ll send a car.” His dad said, not even bothering to look up from his phone.

“But father-” The objection caught his father’s attention, making him look up.

“What?” He asked, irritation clear in his voice.

“I had informed you, I have a theatre performance that day, I have been practicing for the last one month. You had said that my interview was on the weekend.” Jongin said, slightly nervous at the possibility of his hard work going to waste.

“Jongin. Hadn’t I told you to give up on all that ?” His father gritted out. Immediately Jongin bit the inside of cheek to keep himself from spitting out profanities. His father was really despicable.

“Father, I had informed you earlier, it’s clearly mentioned in my schedule. Please, this performance is very important for me!” Jongin pleaded.

“And the company’s future isn’t?” His father boomed. From the corner of his eye, he saw the servant’s quickly scamper out of the living room, “I am tired of playing along with your demands! That time is over. I let you major in it, but now you are just taking me for granted! I am ashamed of you! Don’t you know what is important and what is not? Don’t you care about the company’s future at all? Just look at you! You’re a burden on me, that’s all!”

“Father, please. It’s not like that…I have been working very hard for this...” He knew arguing with his father would go nowhere.

“And I haven’t? For your future Kim Jongin! Haven’t I worked hard to bring the company to where it is? You think I haven’t given up things?” His father asked, full of anger.

“Father…” He said with a tightened jaw.

“You have no shame Kim Jongin. This is the last time I am letting you do this, do you hear me? Last ing time, if you come to me asking for one more chance for your stupid dances, I will disown you, you do know that you have greedy cousins waiting in line for you to give up, don’t you? I am leaving now. I will postpone the interview.”

“Thank you.” Jongin said as his dad left the room. Once he heard the door close, he finally unclenched his fists. He felt a surge of anger erupt, and he let it out on the coffee table in front of him, flipping it over. He crouched down on the floor, clutching his head in his hands. He wanted to burst. He was sick of this. He wished he had the power to control his own life.

A servant popped into the room, looking nervous. She was a new one, so she wasn’t used to such outbursts and such a tense situation, probably. He stood up and gave her a small smile.

“Are you new?”

She nodded.

“I’m sorry about the mess.” He said.

“It’s okay young master, I will take care of it.” Jongin nodded at her and went upstairs, locking himself in his room.

He could in no way, let such things affect him.

 

*

Sehun

He fixed his hair one last time, looking into the mirror. He had his favourite white shirt on its sleeves were rolled up till elbows. He was wearing nicely fitting jean and had styles his blonde hair into a quiff.

He sighed.

“You can do this Oh Sehun.” He told himself. Today was the first time he was going to see the guy he had been dating for the last one month. They had been exchanging some pictures, and had Skyped once otherwise, they used to talk on the phone and chat all the time. Yet, he was a little scared.

What if he was actually a serial killer or something?

Sehun shook his head violently, urging the thoughts away. He knew Tao would not be like that.

Yeah, that was his name. Huang Zitao. He was Chinese-Korean and worked freelance with magazines and sometimes newspapers. He was two years elder to him, but had insisted on him not calling him hyung. Sehun smiled to himself at that conversation.

They were going to meet at a café nearby… Tao had been very surprised when Sehun had asked him to meet him like that because just a week later Tao was going to come to Busan to meet him. Sehun had said that he would explain things later.

Sehun gave his hair one last look and went out of the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter