one

Restrictions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

Chanyeol
 

He had put on his best suit; he wanted to make sure he impressed Ms. Wu at least a little before leaving for the party he was supposed to go to. Chanyeol sprayed a little hairspray one last time and smoothed out his suit.

He walked out of the house with a certain attitude in his walk and with his head held up high, making people’s head turn. He knew he had it all. Fame, wealth, looks. Anybody would want to be in his place, walking in his way-more-than-you-could-ever-afford Prada shoes. He was the heir to YYTV and YYEnt. one of the leading broadcasting corporations and an entertainment company in the whole of South Korea. They had planned on expanding themselves to Canada, that's why they wanted the support from the Wu’s, whose company - BRAZEN was a Canadian-Korean company. They were a large telecommunications company with great connections, and YY would greatly profit if they planned on joining in on their project, to start a record label in Canada.

Chanyeol walked to his car.

“Sakura.” He said, getting in.

He got driven to the famous restaurant Sakura, the Byun family who also owned a large chain of restaurants and four hotels across Korea and Japan owned it.

Once Chanyeol reached the area, he buttoned his coat, and walked inside to the restaurant. The first person he spotted was Kris Wu, the only son of Li Hua Wu and the heir to BRAZEN.

“Chanyeol!” Kris greeted him, with a raised hand as he called him over to the table, where Kris’ mother and his own parents were seated. Chanyeol raised his hand in a wave and walked to the table. He gave a 90 degrees bow, before sitting down.

“It is very nice to see you today, Ms. Wu, you look beautiful.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh why thank you. Mr. Park, your son is so polite.” Li Hua remarked.

“Well, I don’t expect any less from him.” Mr. Park said with a laugh, patting his son’s back.

The adults started talking about the weather and everything other than their true reason for this meeting. When drinks arrived, Kris looked up from his lemon tea and asked;

“So, are you done with university?”

“I finished last month.” Chanyeol said, taking a sip from his coffee.

“You went to SeoulArts, didn’t you? What did you major in?” Li Hua asked.

“I majored in broadcasting and I minored in applied music.” Chanyeol replied.

“Music? I didn’t know you liked that.” Kris said.

“Well, yeah, it’s more of a hobby actually. You could say that music runs in the family. My grandmother is the one who first taught me how to play the piano. You could say that I am rather passionate about music. And that is one of the major reasons why we want to start a record label in Canada. We already started one in the States and it has been flourishing quite well. But after establishing it, we realized that this time around, we would need a little support from somebody else too.” Chanyeol replied with a knowing smile towards Kris.

Kris wiped his mouth on a napkin. “Can Chanyeol and I please be excused? I would like to talk to him about something.”

“Oh!” Chanyeol’s mother said, “Sure, go on. But I think it’s better if you both get a move on; it’s already seven thirty. Wouldn’t want to miss Mrs. Byun’s birthday party.”

“I think that’s a good idea.” Chanyeol said, standing up.

“Let’s take my car.” Kris said with a glint in his eye. Chanyeol nodded and followed Kris outside to the front, where his car was waiting.

“So, what’s up?” Chanyeol asked, once they were inside the car.

“Nothing, I just wanted to get out of there. Even though I love business. I have been having meetings since the morning. I would rather sit with you, than talk about our parents’ business deal.”

“Oh, so it is a deal?” Chanyeol asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, I am not sure yet. But it might be.” Kris replied, scooting closer. Kris gave Chanyeol his trademark grin and pressed the button for the partition in the car to go up.

“Okay then. Tell me Kris Wu, how have you been?” Chanyeol asked.

“I have been good. Busy, but good. What about you?”

“I adopted a dog. His name is Kevin.” Chanyeol grinned.

“Kevin? Isn’t that, like a person’s name? Why would you name your dog Kevin?”

“Hey, my dog has feelings and too. It’s better than Mr. Snuggles or Candy. You know that’s Zitao’s dog’s name? He had brought her to Lu Han’s birthday celebration. Why would you name your dog Candy? That’s weird. Kevin is a good name.” Chanyeol said, making Kris laugh out.

“Sure, whatever you say. By the way, you know, I just came back from England yesterday and I have to say I met the cutest girl there.” Kris sighed. “She was all pretty and petite on the outside but she was a real freak in the sheets.”

Chanyeol gave out a low whistle turning to the other male.

“Why Mr. Wu, don’t you have a boyfriend?”

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” Kris replied, tracing a finger on Chanyeol’s jaw.

“Is that right?” Chanyeol said, putting a hand on Kris’s thigh and giving it a little squeeze.

Kris leaned closer tracing his hand lower to Chanyeol’s neck.

“Did you miss me?” Chanyeol asked with a smirk.

“Not one bit.” Kris replied with a grin, as he closed the distance between them. Their lips met in rush, pressing against each other in a way, which was anything but soft. Kris dipped his tongue into Chanyeol’s mouth and their tongues fought for dominance. Kris’ hand gripped Chanyeol’s nape holding him a little tighter, keeping him in place. While Chanyeol’s hand slid up higher. Chanyeol nipped on Kris’ lower lip, emitting a low groan out of him.

Before they could go any further, the car came to a halt, and they could hear the noises outside.

Kris pulled away and gave a small sigh, making Chanyeol laugh.

“Some other time, yeah?” He said, patting his friend’s cheek.

“Sure.”

Before getting out and facing the cameras, they both fixed their looks and adjusted their suits. Once they were done with that, they got out of the car. After posing for the reporters for a photo or five, they made their way inside.

“I’ll see you later.” Kris said, patting his back and moving to another direction.

“Time to smile and fake laugh at people’s crappy jokes.” Chanyeol muttered to himself, before going towards the lady of the night.

“Mrs. Byun!”

“Oh? Oh! Chanyeol! How are you dear?” The woman in her late forties asked.

“I am very well. Happy birthday ma’am, you look very gorgeous tonight.”

“Aw, thank you dear. And thank you for coming too. Where are your parents?” She asked.

“They are on their way.”

“Alright then, go make yourself comfortable, have a drink.” Chanyeol nodded and bowed on last time before moving to the bar and getting himself a glass of white wine. He turned around, only bumping into a hard chest,

“I am so-” Chanyeol looked up to meet familiar brown eyes, making his heart flutter slightly in his chest. But he quickly shoved that feeling away.

“Chanyeol.” The other male said with slightly clenched teeth.

“Why looky looky, it’s the ballerina.” Chanyeol said with a smirk, apology long forgotten.

“Of course, the first person I bump into would be you.” The other male said.

“Consider yourself lucky.”

“I curse my luck.” The other scoffed.

“Why Jonginnie, don’t be so mean.” Chanyeol said with a fake pout.

“ off, okay? I’m not in the mood.” The said male retorted, shoving past Chanyeol, once again making Chanyeol’s chest tighten at the brushing of the covered shoulders.

But Chanyeol ignored that, swallowed the weak insult, put on one of his famous ‘smiles’ and walked away.

 

*
 

Sehun
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter