Confused

Don't go

Youngji

   I wake up from my slumber. I groan in pain. My head hurts so bad. It's really dark outside, I take a glance on the clock, 11:47pm. I tried to stand up and the result is getting a pain in the head like someone pressing hard my head on the wall. Even so, I walk out of my room to see where am I. Wait...Beds, curtains, the scents, am I in a hospital? I look around the floor and see a few nurse, a doctor and a man. He look around my age. He look frustated. Then he enter the operation room and then walk out. I walk past him and walk to the operation. I don't know why but I have a bad feelings about this. I enter the operation and break down into tears. My weak legs that been supporting me for a while are finally fall. How can it be? How could this be? What happen? I see a lifeless body near me. After gaining the energy to stand up, I caresses her face. How I'll miss this face. I don't remember anything! Nothing at all about this. I didn't remember getting into accident or anything that got me like this. A nurse come in and saw me. She tried to help me stand up.

"Oh dear, what are you doing here? You'll get expose."

Eh? I thought I was dead. Then, that body whose body is that?

"Wait, I thought I died."

"The body? Thats your sister's body." My eyes widen.

"Anyways, let's go back to your room. You need to rest." The nurse scout me back to my room.

   I really don't remember anything. I think I remember my relatives. Maybe that was my twin sister, Yoonji and I'm 22 this year right? She's studying abroad. Wow, I remember about that but what happened to me - I don't even remember. No worries! Sooner or later, my memories will come back. 

   A few hour later, the Sun shine so bright that it could burn my eyes, like literally buuuurrnn. Okay, I sound over reacting. Other than that, some girls walk into my room and stand near me. I think I remember that faces. I shout each of their name as I look at each of them. My eyes widen after I scream their names. How in the world I remember thier names. Their eyes widen as they see me. Seeing them eyeing me made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"You wake up!!" Sungyeon exclaim.

"You really wake up. We miss you!" Hara said and they hug me.

"I didn't know that I would remember this." I also remember that I won in KARA Project and be one of KARA member.

"Huh?" Gyuri ask me.

"Nothing." Three of them eyed me.

   I think I remember everything now! I just need some events to prove that I really remember everything. Thinking about it again made me break into tears. Remembering that my sister is dead. I should've be nice to her, love her, protect her although she is older than me by 10 minutes.

   5 days has passed since I have wake up and I got discharge by the hospital. The doctor let me out of the hospital because my mom ask him to. She said it's for Yoonji's funeral. Of course my sister and my mom would prepare the clothing. Huuaa~~ black outfit, it look so sad. Come to think of it, I saw the guy again. He seem awfully familiar. Oh!! Now I remember him! He is the guy that cried over my sister's death at the hospital. Maybe he is Yoonji's boyfriend-who knows what his relationship with her but why am I feeling like this? Like, I feel like I was disappointed, betrayed and sad. I decided to brush that feelings away. I stand behind the crystal clear glass. Didn't realised that a tear slip. More and more tears keep running as I watch Yoonji's body turning into those dark grey coloured ashes. So sad that she couldn't see me become sucessful. In three days, I will become one of the MCs in Music Bank! I think I had too much rest since I've slept around 1 week (excluding the days after I wake up) non stop. Thinking about that made me laugh a bit. Of course, my silent laugh. 

 

Jackson

   Today is the day we do our showcase for our comeback. I still can't get over Youngji's death even after her funeral which is three days ago. Aigoo, what is wrong with me? I should move on, shouldn't I? I space out until I feel someone nudge my arm. It was Mark.

"Are you sure Youngji's dead?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because there is a girl named Heo Youngji from KARA become one of the MCs."

"Eeh?? I went to her funeral 3 days ago. I don't believe you." I said.

"Well, I'm sure I didn't imagine things."

"..."

"Apperently, she cheer me; Mark seonbaenim! Hwaiting!"

"Mark, maybe you just hallucinating. She's dead remember, you even went to the funeral with me." Mark shake his head furiously.

"GOT7 Fighting!" GOT7 said as we put their hands up in the air.

   There is a little talk before we go peform. Of course, we would talk a bit about our comeback and show them a little bit of our dance but something that made me shock or us, GOT7 shocked. Youngji? Ani! Youngji's dead. The who is she? She stand at the left where GOT7 stand and Park GoBum, the other MC stand at the right where some of INFINITE members standing.

"Seonbaenim, Good Luck!" Youngji said to all of GOT7 and to some members of INFINITE after the little song promoting.

Youngji about to turn away but I quickly grab her wrist.

"Wae seonbaenim?"

"Youngji, you really don't remember me?" 

"Umm, you're Jackson from GOT7. Am I suppose to know more?" She ask innocently.

"A-ani, just asking." I walk away.

"You really forgot about me." I mutter.

"Bruh. I told you." Mark said

 

__________________________________________________________________

Bruh. 

Anyways, I reread this chapter and it seem to be a bit terrible. Other than that, the person that dead was Youngji's twin sister, Yoonji (fictional character). Also, I change the point of view style, I might change it again in the next chapter.

Jackson mistaken Yoonji as Youngji! Jackson and Mark was there at 'Youngji's funeral' and that make both of them even confused.

I'm glad that readers still want to read this fanfic. I've planned on still writing this fanfic but I'm afraid many want me to finish it and think that my writing is wierd and not interestting.

Thank you for reading.

고맙숨니다~~♡