Goodbye

Don't go

I recommend you play this song:

Remember by Heart B Or Hold Me Tight by BTS

Since I couldn't put the link to it. Also, 2 POV, Jackson and third person (GOT7) ~¤~¤~¤~ means the POV change

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

"Youngji-ya, jebal... ireona. Bogo sipeo."

"Youngji-ya, I'll be back. I'll be back after my practice okay? Wait for me."

_________________________________________________________________

   We, GOT7 will be having a comeback. Our concept is boyfried material. I compose and write lyrics a song. A ballad song. It's about a boy who lost his love of his life and he want her her back. He would do anything just to have her with him. Not eben million dollar will change his mind.. Yep! I got the idea from the incident. Back to me is the title.  

"You fine??" Bambam ask in english.

"Um....yeah."

"Jackson, tomorrow got Markson show."

"Okay."

"Guys, want to order food?"

"I'm fine with it."

 ~¤~¤~¤~

   The other 6 members doesn't like Jackson's behaviour lately. Something must be up with Youngji that made Jackson like that. That is what the other 6 members assume. Jackson usually the one that would be the most hyper in GOT7, now he become silent. Maybe even silent than Mark! If he answers, it would be a few words. Jaebum look at Mark for a while.

"What?" Mark ask as he realise that Jaebum been watching him.

"Nothing." Jaebum quickly look away.

~¤~¤~¤~

   After a few hours of practice, it is almost 2300 pm. I did said that I'll meet Youngji didn't I. As usual, I will wear light coloured shirt, no snapback and mask. Also, I bring my coat with me. As I leave JYP building, cold breeze hugging me. Eventhough I've been down lately, doesn't mean my dancing, rapping and all would go down too. Maybe if Youngji wake up, I'll show her. Maybe I could teach her the dance step. A smile creep up my face as I feel a bit happy. Then again my face fell. Maybe she still in coma, maybe she forgot about me or maybe she'll die. Forget about that, I got someone to visit. I go with a smile plastered on my face.

   I push the door but it won't open. Did they locked it?? They never lock the door. I facepalm myself as I realise that this door is a pull door. Hahaha silly me. A while ago, I bought a rose. Just one rose-I even write a card for her. 'Please wake up and get well soon. ^-^' was written there. Again, I told the nurse that I'll be visiting Youngji and she let me. I enter the elevator/lift and hit number 7. Coincedence I think. It sure took a while to get there. 

   When I arrive at seventh floor, I see a doctor and a few nurse rushing (left) toward operation room, bringing a body. The doctor saw me and shot me a sad look. I brush it off and make my way to Youngji's room which is on the right side. As I enter her room, the rose fall, her body's gone. Could it be? Is that why the doctor... Oh god! Please save her. I run toward the operation room eventhough I shouldn't run. I saw the face of the body. The body with her face, Youngji. I brush my hair with frustation. No no no, Youngji no, please don't die. I sit on the seat near the room. Cherish the memories of her. A few minutes later the doctor come out and sigh heavily. The doctor feel like he's a failure. The doctor notice me and give me a sad look which is sadder than the earlier. He walk up to me and sigh again. 

"We tried our best. I'm sorry."

"She's not dead right?!! Tell me she's still alive!!"

"I'm sorry, she's gone." The doctor said and walk away. 

"Can I at least see her for the last time?" He made the doctor stop his track and turn around.

"Yes, don't be too long." I nod.

   I look at her. Tears that I've been holding for the past few minutes are now rolling down my face. I thought that I told her to wait for me. I guess she's being impatient. You naughty girl. If only I could punish you. The teardrop from my eyes fall near her eyes, making her look like she is crying too. I should have told her;

"Youngji-ya, I'll be back. I'll be back after my practice okay? Promise me you will wait for me."

Maybe if she promise to me she will not leave me. Maybe, just maybe.

   I hold the rose tight. The rose still has thorns yet I don't feel any pain. Maybe her gone is way more painful. My palm may have bleeding but my heart? Not just bleeding, it crushed, been stepped and smashed. Maybe it would look like smashed potato or something similar. This is it, my first and worst loss. I lost someone dear to me. I lost Youngji. So this how it feel like. Maybe if my parents are gone, it will feel the same. Or when any member in GOT7 dead...I mean my families and JYPNation. 

"Goodbye, Heo Youngji."

"I'll move on." I said to her and walk away.

   I go to our dorm. Yes dorm, we don't have enough money to buy our own house yet. I have a key with me because Jaebum hyung gave me before I leave the building. He said that he know that I go to hospital and might come back late. I enter our dorm and go to the kitchen. I take a clear glass and filled three quater of the glass with plain water. I put some sugar in the water and stir it. I bring it to my room and put the rose in the glass. I walk to the kitchen and take a seat there. Fold my arms and my head on my arms.

~¤~¤~¤~

"Everyone! Jackson is back home!" Bambam made the other 5 surprised.

"He's back?" Yugyeom question.

"Well that is wierd, he usually come back at 2 or 3 in the morning, not 2355 pm." Jinyoung stated.

"Well, that is why I tell you guys."

"And you have to scream about it." Jaebum muttered.

"Oh yeah, his eyes are red." Bambam said.

"Where is he right now?" Youngjae ask.

"Kitchen, resting...or crying? I don't hear him sobs though."

"Let's comfort him." Mark suggest.

   The 6 boys walk toward the kitchen and heard groans. It was no other than Jackson. Jackson grab his hair but release it.  He rest his heads in his arms again. He could use some alcohol that moment but he know that he shouldn't. He could use some comfort that time too. That would help. The others approach Jackson. Mark pat his back as the other sit on the chair. Jackson raise his head and look at each member. Each member give him their sympathy look. They don't want to ask him what happen because they scared it might made him sad. Instead the make him cheer up a bit.

"Guys, Youngji's gone. She's dead." Jackson said without them asking. Jackson feel like they have the right to know what happen. The American and Thai froze. 

"No no no no no no no no no! Noona is not dead yet right?! Hyung please tell me you are just pranking us." Bambam panic. On the other hand...

'She's dead? Is the accident are too bad that she's dead? I-I know that she hit the tree and the windows crushed to pieces and hit her.' Mark was related to Youngji's death after all. That's why he've been worrying about Youngji and Jackson.

"Unfortunately, I'm telling the truth. Thanks for comforting me guys, I'm going to bed now." Jackson said emotionlessly.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Youngji's dead! What do you readers expect? Youngji is alive? Haha, why don't you readers wait for a few days to know what will happen to Jackson. Or should I end this fanfic on this very chapter?

Thank you for commenting and subscribing!! It made me pump up to write! 감사합니다~~

Hahaha, I change it.