Questions

Guardian Angel

Jessica’s POV

At 4 PM, I had finished all of my classes for the day and drove off to the café for work. It wasn’t only my first day back to school, but my first day back to work too. I don’t know why I was so nervous for work honestly; people would know even less about what happened there then they would at school.

I walked in to see Krystal at the register taking someone’s order. She had been off from school for a little over an hour already and, just like me, came to work at the family café. She looked up and smiled cheerily at me; I smiled just as brightly right back.

Somebody bumped into me and I stumbled into a chair. I looked up to see a tall guy laughing with his buddy as he walked past, looking at me. Of course, he was a classmate of mine from Calculus. I swear these people act like high schoolers. I walked past Krystal at the counter, avoiding her gaze; she had definitely seen what happened and I didn’t want to see the pity in her eyes. I clocked in and came back out, tying an apron around my waist.

“Hey sis.” I said, back hugging her.

“Get a room, homos!” The same guy that pushed me yelled out. A few people from around the café looked up and his idiot friend laughed loudly.

“ off!” Krystal yelled at them.

“Soojung!” I scolded.

“No Jessi, I’m not going to stand for that crap anymore!” Krystal said. She came out from the counter and stormed toward the two boys at the table. She took one of their Frappuccino’s and popped the top off before turning it upside down and pouring it on top of the guy from my class’s head. She took the other Frappuccino and splashed the other guy’s face.

“What the ??!” They both cried.

“Get the hell out of this café!” Krystal growled. “You come into our place and insult us??” We’re not standing for that anymore! Get the out and don’t come back!” By this time, the two had jumped out of their seats and grabbed their things. “If I see you two in here again, it won’t be a cold drink being thrown next time!”

They left the café spitting vulgarities at Krystal all the way. When they left, she turned around to the silent crowd sitting down. “Anyone else want to say something like that to my sister or me?” No one spoke. Huffing, Krystal straightened out her apron and walked back to the other side of the counter.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Soojung.” I whispered to her as she started making a drink a customer ordered before the whole ordeal.

“They shouldn’t have been such jerks.” Krystal said shortly.

I shook my head but couldn’t help but to smile at her. “Thank you.” I said. She smiled back before focusing on the drink making. I walked to the register, where a man was standing with his back to me. “What can I get you, sir?”

He turned around and smiled. “That was somethin’ wasn’t it?” Seunghyun said.

“You saw all that, huh?”

“Every single drop.” He said, laughing.

I laughed awkwardly, slightly embarrassed. “Crap, that reminds me. I need to clean up the mess. You want your usual?” He nodded. “Krystal, gimme Seunghyun’s usual!”

“Oppa!” Krystal called out, waving her hand at him even with her back turned to us. Seunghyun was very much one our favorite regulars.

I got a mop from the back and started cleaning the puddles. Seunghyun followed me. “Are you doing alright, Jessica?” He asked in concern.

I looked at him in confusion. “Yeah?”

He leaned his body against the table, pressing his arm to the table. A glint on his arm caught my attention and I looked down to see a glowing set of wings on his wrist. It was black and white just like mine, only his wings looked more masculine and were more open up than mine. I looked up at him in shock; he looked down at me with a soft and worried expression.

“Y-you too…?” He nodded. “W-what? When? W-why? H—“

“Sit,” He motioned for the seat beside me. “Are you free to talk for a minute?” I nodded silently and sat down. He did the same.

“I know what happened, Jessica.” He said in a hushed voice, leaning in closer so no one would hear our conversation. “I’m so sorry. I wish I could have done something. When I found out, I couldn’t believe it.”

“How did you know?” I asked when I had composed myself from the shock. I should have known; I knew he had a wing tattoo, I just didn’t think about it.

“I found out about you after a few times of coming here and I started keeping an eye on you.” He said. “You were bullied so much, I thought you needed some reassurance that you’re not what they all say.”

We sat there silently for a bit. I didn’t really know what to say about that... But that was least of my interest. “So you’re a Guardian Angel?”

“I don’t really like to use the ‘Angel’ part of that…” He said. “But yes, I’m a Guardian.”

“So… What happened to you?”

Seunghyun shifted in his seat and sighed, starring at the table blankly. “My brother was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia when he was young. It was slow and recurring and…” He sighed. “He died four years ago.”

“I’m so sorry…” I whispered, regretting asking about his story.

“He was my best friend. We were always together, even when he was stuck in the hospital. When he died, it felt like half of me died with him. So I tried to kill the other half. I overdosed on Ritalin, but as you can see, I didn’t die.”

“I-I’m sor—”

He raised his hand to silence me. “Don’t be. I’ve accepted it. I’ve grown into something better from it and I’m helping people because of it. There’s nothing to be sorry for.”

I shook my head quietly. “So… You only came here to watch over me?”

He gave a small smile. “I was not assigned to you, Hyoyeon was. I only wanted to assure you that you were not alone and become somewhat of a friend. No, I came here because it was a good place to study. And so I could watch my person.”

“Jessi!” Krystal called to me from the register. I looked up to see a growing line at the register. I needed to help her.

“Go on, Jessica.” Seunghyun said. “I’ll talk to you another time. I’ve got to study anyway.”

***

A couple of days later, I was still waiting for Taeyeon to call or text me first. I didn’t want to be weird and immediately push the girl into tutoring, so I chose to wait for her. When I would check up on her, she was usually smoking or sleeping and I never saw the girl studying or doing homework. It was frustrating to watch her do nothing to better herself.

Now, I was sitting in the café on my break, drinking my regular Strawberries and Crème Frappuccino. I sat at the corner table, away from everyone else. Seunghyun hadn’t shown up since the day I found out he was a Guardian as well, though I honestly was hoping and waiting for him to come in since then so I could ask him questions.

On my breaks, however, I would sit at this table and pull myself into the In-Between to watch Taeyeon. I had practically mastered the art of going into the In-Between and could do it without concentrating too hard. I took a final sip of my drink before I felt the weight of my body fall away as I stood up from the chair, leaving my physical self still sitting. Everyone in the café was talking to one another and Krystal was working on a drink for a middle-aged woman at the counter.

A split second later, I was in a familiar room. The walls were covered in the yellow, red and green colors of the Rasta. Haha and Skull were singing Rosa in the iHome on the computer desk that was littered with notebooks, blank papers, and pencils. This was Taeyeon’s dorm room.

“Oh , Tae!!” A squeal came from behind me and I turned toward the noise.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed and left the room in a flash. Now, I was standing beside a sitting Sunny in the living room. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor with a pile of papers and books on the coffee table in front of her. Why couldn’t I have been assigned to watch over Sunny??? Whenever I saw her, she was almost always studying or doing homework! I needed to start appearing around Sunny and find out if it’s safe to go to Taeyeon from now on. That’ll save me the nightmare of popping up in the middle of her having !! Ugh…

In the last few days of watching Taeyeon, I had learned that she was definitely a player. Though I hadn’t seen her with girls in those days like I just had, I did witness a conversation between her and one of her stoner friends talking about which girl she was going to invite to their get together to have with. I also realized Sunny, of all her friends, was the absolute least likely to get her to try . Sunny did in fact roll with Taeyeon’s crowd of misfits for a while, but for an unknown reason, she stopped smoking and drinking and started focusing on school and grades and constantly nagged at Taeyeon to do the same.

Now, Sunny was writing an equation on her paper with earbuds stuck in her ears, listening to music. For good reason, as I could still hear the through the loud music and thin walls. The look on Sunny’s face told me this was not a new thing for them.

I sat on the couch and waited for the noises in the room to stop. After a few minutes, a loud scream-like-squeal erupted and moments later, the door opened to invite Taeyeon and a black haired girl I had not seen before out. Taeyeon walked the girl to the main door and kissed her goodbye before she left.

“You done now?” Sunny asked, her eyes never leaving the book in front of her. “Can I take takes these off?” Taeyeon plopped onto the couch and nudged Sunny with her foot. Sunny took out the earbuds and sighed. “Do you ever get worried that maybe one of these s you hook up with has something?”

“Like what?” Taeyeon asked as she the TV.

“Oh, you know… Herpes, Gonorrhea, AIDS…”

Taeyeon laughed. “I’m not stupid, SunBun. I know what I’m doing!”

“Mhmm.” Sunny rolled her eyes. “So has that Jessica girl contacted you yet?”

I perked up at the sound of my name being mentioned.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked.

“The English tutor you’re supposed to have. Has she called or texted you yet?”

“Ohhhh.” Taeyeon said as she reached toward the side table and grabbed a gaming controller. She switched the TV to a different input and the Xbox logo showed up. “Nope.”

“She’s probably waiting for you to text her.” Sunny said.

“She’ll be waiting for a loooong time if that’s the case.”

“Maybe you should give her a call today.” Sunny said. “You don’t have classes today so you have plenty of time to study.”

“As appetizing at that sounds,” Taeyeon said with no interest. “I’d rather just sit here and play some games.”

Sunny sighed and shook her head. “Oh, Taengoo… One day…” She didn’t bother finishing her sentence as Taeyeon turned the volume on the TV up. Instead, she stuck her earphones back in and focused on her paper. That was my cue to leave.

My drink was the first thing I saw when I joined my physical body again. I blinked a few times to wet my eyes and looked up. To my utmost surprise, there was a girl I’d never seen sitting in the chair opposite me, looking at me. She had a smile on her face and a coffee in her hand. Her hair was straight and brown and her neck was long and elegant, cocked to the side as she looked at me as though I was something so interesting to her.

“That was the most obvious Jump I’d ever seen.” She said. Her voice was tipped with amusement.

“I-I’m sorry…?” I stuttered.

“You were just staring at the table for ten minutes. Didn’t even bat an eyelash. It was actually really unnerving and I knew what you were doing, I can’t imagine how creepy it was to witness by a normal person. My own eyes even burn from just thinking about how much your eyes must be burning.”

I was embarrassed and confused. Who was this person who was so openly talking to me? Obviously she didn’t know who I was or else she wouldn’t be around me. And what did she mean when she said that was the most obvious “jump” she’d ever seen? “D-do I know you?”

She took a small sip of her coffee before reaching her hand toward me to shake. “Im Yoona.” She said with a genuine smile. I hesitantly took her hand in mine and she turned it over and pulled my sleeve up to reveal my wing mark. She nodded and smiled wider before pulling her hand away and placing it on the table, palm up to show off a wing tattoo too. Like Seunghyun and Seohyun’s tattoo, it was also glowing.

“Number one tip for Jumping in public,” She said as she retracted her arm. “Make sure to look normal. Staring at a table for ten minutes is not normal. The girl at the counter gave you some weird looks a couple of times. I myself like to bring a book around with me wherever I go that way I at least look like I’m reading.” She lifted To Kill A Mockingbird into view to prove her point. “No one actually notices if you haven’t turned a page in fifteen minutes or not. Also, you should probably learn to Fade.”

She spoke so fast it was hard to keep up, especially when she talked about things I didn’t understand. “What’s your name?” She asked.

“I-I’m J-Jessica. Jessica Jung.” I said.

“You must be American.” Yoona said. “You put your family name at the end, Jessica Jung.”

I laughed awkwardly. “Yeah, that’s right. It’s a habit. W-what do you mean by ‘Jump’ and ‘Fade’? What are those?”

“I could tell you were new because of the whole staring off into space without blinking for an unnaturally long time thing, but you must be really new if you don’t know the terms ‘Jump’ and ‘Fade’.” She said. “I’m guessing a few days? Maybe a week?”

I nodded. “About a week, yes.”

“Who’s your mentor? Wait, no, let me guess.” She tapped her chin with one long finger as she thought. This girl was beautiful and the only real word I could use to describe her was elegant. Her movements were so fluid and natural, and even though she definitely had a goofy personality from the three minutes I listened and watched her speak, it still looked so mesmerizing. “Shin Jimin?” I shook my head. “Lee Jaehwan?” I shook my head again. “Jeon Boram?”

“Kim Hyoyeon.” I said.

“Damn!” She snapped her fingers. “That was going to be my next choice! Yeah, she definitely likes to keep her mentees guessing and learning on their own. Luckily, I had a very helpful mentor who showed me almost everything. Don’t get me wrong, I love Hyoyeon; just went to the club with her last week. Business reasons, of course.” She looked out of the window in thought for a moment until she seemed to have remembered something. “Oh yeah, you wanted to know things! I forgot!”

She shifted in her seat and cleared . “Jumping is just going into the In-Between. It’s self-explanatory; we literally jump out of our bodies. Fading, is a little more complex and requires just a little more practice. When you Fade, you keep a little of your Jumped self with your actual body. That way, you still hear what’s going on with your body. When I first realized what you were doing, I came over here and tried to get your attention but you didn’t hear it. If you had Faded, you would have heard it and could have responded. It’s kind of suspicious if you don’t respond to someone, you know?”

With that in mind, I remembered the way Yuri had tried to get my attention the first time I ‘Jumped’. “Well, how do you do that?” I asked, all my attention on this stranger girl now.

“It’s a little hard to explain and you’ll definitely need to practice it to perfect it. When you’re in the In-Between, first focus on your body’s surroundings. Focus on the sounds and the atmosphere and everything you can. Try and Jump just a portion of yourself to wherever you need to go. Think of it as though your splitting your soul in half; leaving half of it with your body for protection. That’s basically what the In-Between is anyway; just your soul leaving your body. If that doesn’t work, then Jump to the place you’re going and then focus on the sounds and other things you heard with your body. You’ll know when you succeed.”

“Wow…” I breathed, leaning into the table in astonishment. “I didn’t know I could do that. What else do I need to know?”

Yoona smirked at me and leaned into the table too, laying her chin against the open palm of her right hand. “A lot, actually. I don’t even really know where to start. Got time?”

I bit my lip and looked over at Krystal, who was on her phone at the counter. The café wasn’t too busy today. “Krys!” I called to her as I grabbed my drink and stood up. Krystal looked up from her phone at me. “Can you handle the café on your own for a while?” Krystal furrowed her eyebrows at me with a puzzled look but nodded her head yes. I smiled thankfully at her and motioned Yoona to follow me out of the building.

We walked to a small square down the street before we started talking again.

“I’m sorry, I just really wanted to get out of there and move. I haven’t met anyone that was so willing to give me answers yet. I’ve met three Guardians already and none of them have time or are willing to give me straightforward responses.”

Yoona laughed heartily. “No worries. I’m hoping to be promoted to Guardian Mentor soon and I’d be happy to help you understand more. But I can’t give you the answers to everything of course; at least not all at once! So I’ll give you a three question limit today. If you want, I can be like a mini mentor for you. Hyoyeon is of course going to be your main Mentor, but I can be of use.”

“I’d love that, actually.” I said.

“Alright, well what’s your first question then?”

There were so many questions I had! How was I supposed to pick three out of them all??? But then I remember something she had just said and was really curious about it. “How do you get promoted to Guardian Mentor?”

“That’s the first question you have? Really?” Yoona chuckled. “It takes time, of course. I have only been a Guardian for two years and I know it’ll take at least another year until they consider me. It also depends on how many people you help and how much you can handle at once. Next question?”

“Okay…” I thought of my next question. “My first day back to my university, I went to talk to a professor to convince him to do something for me so I could help the person I’ve been assigned to. In the middle of trying, Hyoyeon came from nowhere and touched him. He didn’t show any sign of seeing her and, even though it looked like he was going to say no to me, he suddenly said yes. What was that all about?”

“Ahhh, very good question.” Yoona said. “Appearing is a power every Guardian has. When you Appear to certain people, you are only visible to them. It’s one the ways us Guardians communicate to each other, especially if we’re on different sides of the world or country. Hyoyeon is actually about four hours from us, so you’ll usually see her in the In-Between or when she Appears to you. You can Appear to more than one person at a time if they’re in the same room and it doesn’t always have to be another Guardian. If you’re Appearing to the person you’re guiding, it’s normally and most appropriately going to be in a conscience way and not physically. I’ll get more into that next time.

“As for the part where it seemed like she changed his mind, that is called Manipulating. I wouldn’t say we all have that power, but it’s something you can learn. Guardians that have been Guardians for a longer time will be much more experienced with it. It’s a self-explanatory power; you’re basically just changing their mind or helping them see a different side. It’s very frowned upon to use on your assigned person, so people only really use it on other people to help them; for example that professor you mentioned. We Appear to our assigned person instead of Manipulate them. Now, Appearing and Manipulating at the same time is very hard usually. Hyoyeon, or course, would know how to do it. That’s why she’s a Mentor. I haven’t mastered that just yet. Last question.”

This was so much to take in already and it was only two questions. I needed something that would help me with my situation with Taeyeon right now. So I told her about it. I told her about Kim Taeyeon and waiting for her to message me. “I just don’t know where to really start and how to go about this. What should I do?”

“Well I can’t tell you how to do your job, but I can give you advice.” I nodded in approval. “You started off nice, really. The whole tutoring thing is good; trying to get her to focus on school and her grades and all. But that’s not always the best start. Sometimes—but not always—you have to get close to the person; get to know them in a way you can’t by just watching them. Befriend them and get close with their friends or something. Other times, it’s the opposite. My suggestion would be to call her instead of wait for her. If you wait for her, you just might not get anywhere with it. And the sooner the better, don’t you think?”

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah, that’s what I need to do…” And this was the perfect time. “Do you mind if I go? I think it’s about time I did my job.”

Yoona smiled at me and patted me on the back. “Not at all, not at all. Go do your thing, Jessica! But before you go, I want to see if you’ll go somewhere with me on Wednesday. I have a feeling you’ll love it and I bet you Hyoyeon won’t even bother taking you.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“You’ll see when we get there, won’t you?” She said and then laughed. “If you need anything, find me in the In-Between. You can practice Appearing with me. Bye now.”

Yoona left and I sat on a bench in the square before I fished out my phone from my purse. Swiping the name to call, I placed the phone to my ear and waited for the person to answer.

“Hello?” A voice said from the other line. It wasn’t Taeyeon, though.

“Hello? Is Taeyeon there?”

“Who is this?” The person asked. I guessed it was Sunny.

“It’s Jessica Jung, Taeyeon’s tutor. I was wondering if she was free today to work on her English.”

There was a muffled sound of “It’s that Jessica girl. So weird, we were just talking about her today. She wants to know if you’re free to study today.”

“No, I’m not free.” Taeyeon’s voice came from a distance.

The sound of the phone moving from shirt to ear came before Sunny’s bright voice rang again. “She’s free.” Taeyeon argued in the background. “What time were you thinking?”

“Now, if possible.” I said, practically jumping on the bench in excitement. “At the public library?”

“Sounds good. She’ll meet you there in twenty minutes.”

With that phone call ending, I dialed up Krystal to let her know I wouldn’t be back in for a while, if not at all.

***

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting in the library when the front door opened and Taeyeon came shuffling in. I stood from my spot and waved her toward me and she reluctantly came to sit with me.

“It’s nice to see you again, Taeyeon.” I said with a bright smile. She smiled back, but it had a sickly humor to it that I wasn’t too fond of.

“It’s nice to see you too. Jessica, right?” I nodded my head and reached her hand out to shake mine. Instead of shaking it, however, she leaned down and kissed my hand.

The action sent an uneasy chill down my spine and I pulled my hand away immediately. She seemed to find that amusing as her sly smile grew cockier.

“I-I’ve been waiting for a call from you so we could do this for a few days already.” I said as I composed myself.

“Yeah, I’ve just been so busy with other things, I haven’t gotten to calling you.” She said as she picked nonexistent lint from her blouse.

“No matter,” I said as I pulled a textbook from my side bag out and placed it on the table between us. Her smile disappeared as she watched me flip through the pages. “Any time is better than no time, am I right?”

The studying lasted for an hour. It wasn’t too bad after I confiscated her phone from her. She was very stubborn and annoying and enjoyed adding what she probably considered to be flirtatious remarks to me into our studying. By the end of the hour, however, she had gotten restless and I figured it was a good to time call it quits.

“Sometimes—but not always—you have to get close to the person; get to know them in a way you can’t by just watching them.”

This was the perfect time to try what Yoona had said. I snapped the book shut with a smile and stuffed it back into my bag. “Alright, that’s the end of the hardcore studying for today.”

She sighed loudly and pressed her head against the table. “Thank god. I was going to kill myself if I had to do that anymore.”

I cleared my throat awkwardly. “Not exactly the words I would have used, but it was getting difficult to concentrate, I’ll say that. What do you say we get some ice-cream?”

“You trying to ask me on an ice-cream date?” She wouldn’t drop the stupid playgirl act through the whole hour, why did I expect anything else after it?

“Definitely not.” I said indifferently. “I have an idea in mind. Come on.”

***

“You’re ordering. In English.” I said when we reached the ice-cream parlor. It was an ice-cream place I knew very well; I also knew that it was run by Americans.

“What??? Why would I order in English??”

“Because the family that runs this place is from Oklahoma.” I smirked at the horrified look on Taeyeon’s face. “That is a city in the US, by the way. So you’re going to order for us in English.”

Taeyeon shook her head no, but I pushed her toward the counter. “Relax, I’ll help you if you need it.” I pulled out the textbook we were using and opened it to the page about ordering food and gave it to her.

“I’m not doing this .” Taeyeon said as she looked at the textbook.

“Yes you are.” I said.

“And why would I?”

“Because I am asking you to politely.”

“What makes you think I care what you’re doing?” She challenged. I glared at her fiercely and she turned to look back at the textbook.

“Hey, Mr. Oliver.” I smiled at the middle-aged man behind the barrels of ice-cream.

“Jessica! It’s been a while! How have you been?” He said enthusiastically in English.

“Not bad at all, sir. I’m actually helping a friend out with English now, so she’s here to order our things, okay?”

“Of course! Go right ahead, young lady.” He said in Korean to Taeyeon.

She nodded awkwardly and looked down at the textbook again.

“I wood like a, ah…” She peeked up at the ice-creams behind the glass. “Meent chocolat cheep., pleese. And, ah…” She turned away and groaned. “This is so stupid.” She mumbled in Korean. I elbowed her in the side and she glared at me. “What do you want?” She grumbled. I pointed at the name with a smug smile. “A locky load-eu.”

Mr. Oliver smiled brightly. “Yes ma’am.” He said in English. “Would you like them in a cone or cup?”

Taeyeon looked at me for translation and I translated it to her to be nice.

“Oh, ah, cone, pleese, tank you.” He nodded and did as asked. I paid for the ice-creams and we sat at a table.

“That wasn’t bad at all for your first try, Taeyeon!” I praised. “Granted, it wasn’t much, but I’m glad you actually tried!”

“Whatever.” She said as she the ice-cream.

“What kind of stuff are you into, Taeyeon?” I asked weirdly. I had no idea how to start a conversation with her.

She eyed me with a curious look before that smirk came back. “I thought this wasn’t a date. That seems like a date question, don’t you think?”

I didn’t dare break my gaze from hers. “It’s a question to try and get to know the person I’m tutoring more. Stick to that, won’t you?”

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head as she the ice-cream again. “What kind of stuff am I into… I like all things. I like hand cuffs, wax, sixty-nine—”

“Ew, okay stop right there!” I exclaimed. “We are not talking about , okay? I asked you what kind of stuff are you into and I meant like what kind of movies, what kind of hobbies, stuff like that. I don’t want to hear about or weed, got it?”

“Mhmm.” She hummed, leaning back in her chair and looking at me. “You’re so uptight. You know, if you’re looking for a little something to wind down, I know just the thing. Two things actually.” She winked at me and it made my skin crawl.

“Stop.” I simply said.

She just smiled and leaned forward, snaking her hand toward me. She grabbed me—lightly—and rubbed her thumb against my arm.

Images of the night in that alley flashed in my head; his hands grabbing my arms and pinning me against my will. My screams echoed in my brain and I felt myself snap my arm away ferociously before I could calm myself. I pushed my chair back and stood up.

“I’m going to take you home.” I said. My chest was pounding as I tried to get those images out of my head. “That was enough studying for today. You did alright for your first time.”

The ride home was quiet. I turned up the music to make sure there was no talking. Once at the dorm parking lot of the university, I unlocked the doors for her leave.

“I get if you don’t want to do this anymore. It’s okay. I can be pretty straightforward.” There was no remorse in her voice. I knew exactly what she was doing. She had purposely been trying to make me uncomfortable so I wouldn’t tutor her again and I wasn’t going to fall for it.

“We’re going to do again tomorrow.” I said before she managed to get out of the car. “Whenever you’re free of classes, we’re going to work on your English some more. And the day after that, and the day after that. And you can’t play off that you’re in class all day. I’ll find out, got it?”

She glared at me before stepping out of my car. “Bye. See you tomorrow, Taeyeon.” I said in English. She slammed the door shut. I drove back to the café to finish my day of work. Krystal would be annoyed with me.

 

 


My updates have been slow, and I'm sorry for that. But I'll try and put them up faster now! I'm somewhat done with all of the busy stuff in my life! Tell me what you thought of this chapter!!!

Side note before people start commenting happy things about Jessica'suneasy chill when Taeyeon did something. It wasn't a good uneasy chill. Haha!

9/14/2015