Tutoring

Guardian Angel

Jessica’s POV

I in another deep breath and blew it out slowly, trying to calm my nerves. I had been standing there for a full minute already trying to tap deep into myself in search for any bit of acting ability I lacked. It was now or… Well, it was now or now. I had to do this no matter what.

I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The room smelled of pine and nature, which was odd, seeing that it was on the third floor of a building in the middle of the big city. One whole side of the room was covered by bookcases filled with books. In the middle of the room were two leather chairs and a small coffee table. At the end of the room was a neatly organized desk and a woman with a somewhat pudgy face and a sweet smile looking up at me. She stood up and strode toward me.

“Hello, Miss Jung.” She said with a polite bow. “I am Doctor Seo Juhyun.” She reached her hand out to me. I took it and she gave another small bow, which I mimicked. “Would you like to have a seat?”

I sat down and she followed suit. “Miss Jung, I understand you are here with me today because you attempted to commit suicide.” I nodded awkwardly. “I also understand that you are unable to talk today due to your throat being very sore.” I nodded again. “Is that why you stood at the front of my door for a minute and twenty-three seconds? Or is it because you have been trying to come up with a good enough act so that I think you are okay enough that I don’t need to see you again?”

What?? H-How did she know that?? I shook my head “no” hurriedly. This was not a good start…

“Relax, Miss Jung.” Doctor Seo said with a smile. “I am here to help you. Now, let’s go somewhere we can both speak.”

A funny sensation ran down my whole body and I found myself standing up by reflex. I watched as Doctor Seo stood up as well, but at the same time, stay seated. She had literally climbed out of her body and was now standing in front of me, half a head taller than I.

“What the heck—” I cried and stopped halfway. I was talking and it didn’t hurt?? I knew what was going on now. “Y-you?”

 I watched as she rolled up her suit jacket sleeve and turned her wrist around to show a nearly identical set of wings as mine glowing against her skin. Yes, I said glowing. The tattoo was actually glowing.

“You’d be surprised at how many people around you are Guardian Angels, Miss Jung.” Doctor Seo said.

“It… It’s glowing…”

“Yours is too.” She said. I pulled the sleeve of my shirt up to see an ordinary non-glowing new-looking tattoo. “For me and for every other Guardian Angel to identify you as one of us and not just some regular citizen with a wing tattoo on their wrist.

“I have been a Guardian Angel for about three years now. My story isn’t important, however. I am here to help you.”

“Doctor Seo—”

“Please.” She said, waving her hand as though she were swatting a fly. “I am younger than you. Call me Juhyun.”

Younger than me? But I’m only twenty?? How can someone younger than me be a therapist??

“You’re lucky Doctor Young hadn’t left the hospital early last night like he had planned to. Otherwise you would possibly have been sitting across from someone completely different today who didn’t know how this goes.”

***

Two days later, I was home alone; Krystal was at school, Dad was at work and Mom was working at the café. I sat down on the couch in the living room, not knowing what to do. Dad had told me he didn’t want me leaving without anyone with me; the whole family had become over protective over me. I mean, with good reason, but still. They practically wanted me to stay home all the time or be chaperoned everywhere I go.

The day with Seohyun had been a lot better than I expected and that had everything to do with the fact that she was like me. She didn’t ask me those crappy questions like, “Why did you do it?” or “How do you feel now?” She assured me that everything was going to be okay and told me about what was to come. Basically everything Hyoyeon told me and nothing Hyoyeon didn’t tell me. She told me not to worry about my throat and that she’d fix it. A few hours later, my throat had started to feel much better and by yesterday, I could talk again. I guess this was one of those things Hyoyeon hinted I would be able to do. Seohyun told me I should start my Guardian duties as soon as I started feeling better and I guess now was that time.

“I’m taking you to your first person.”  Hyoyeon’s voice rang in my mind as I scrolled through my phone. “I’m just showing you who you’ll be working with. To give you some time to see what you’re dealing with and how to deal with it.”

It had been a few days since Hyoyeon last came to me and I had not checked up on that Kim Taeyeon girl. I had been a little busy being watched like a hawk by everyone around me. Today I finally had some alone time so I had to start my overlook on Taeyeon. I set my phone down and sat up straighter on the couch.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I had no clue what I was doing. How do I even go to the In-Between? I hadn’t done that since that night Hyoyeon showed me Taeyeon. I took a deep breath and let it out. I tried to imagine myself coming out of my body. That was so weird… I imagined looking at myself instead, but instead I saw someone sitting on the couch with their eyes closed, but not like they were sleeping; more of like a meditation. I felt like a weight had been lifted from me and my body was tingling.

And then I realized I was actually looking at my body from the coffee table. I was in the In-Between. I was just sitting there with my eyes closed like I was trying to remember something. It was so weird to see myself sitting there. Whoever said that if you met a clone of yourself, you wouldn’t recognize it was a little correct. It took me a few seconds to realize that was me.

Alright, I had to find that girl Taeyeon.

“Think of where you need to go or who you need to go to and you’ll get there.”

“Just like that?”

“Just like that.”

“Think of who I need to get to…” I mumbled. “Taeyeon. I need to go to Kim Taeyeon.”

I was no longer in my living room. In the blink of an eye, I was in a room with a bunch of people sitting down.

“Alright so I want you to all turn your book to page three hundred and thirty-five.” A man behind me said in English. I turned around to see Professor Smith walking around. I was in an English class. Kim Taeyeon was taking English. Perfect, now to find her.

I looked through the rows of students with their heads down looking at their books but didn’t find her. I had only seen her in dark and dim light, so I was hoping I didn’t just pass by her. At the back of the classroom, I found her. Her head had fallen backward and was slightly open. She was asleep.

“Of course.” I mumbled. In the brighter light, I could see that her hair was so light brown it looked a little blonde. She was wearing a cute oversized black sweater with a big pink heart on it and ripped shorts.

“As you can see by the chapter, we will be learning how to ask for directions and other such things.” Professor Smith said.

“Wake up, Kim Taeyeon.” I said even though I knew she couldn’t hear me. I watched her sleep through the entire class. When everyone was starting to pack up, a girl beside her with a brown pixie cut hairstyle nudged her.

“Jesus, Taeyeon.” She groaned. “Wake up, class is over.”

“I’ve been awake, Sunny.” Taeyeon mumbled as she wiped the drool from .

“One day you’ll stay awake through the whole class and actually learn something.” The girl called Sunny said as she gathered her things.

“One day.” Taeyeon repeated jokingly.

As they got up and started for the door, Professor Smith spoke. “Miss Kim, may I have a word with you?”

Taeyeon shrugged and walked to the professor’s pedestal. When the classroom had cleared out, Taeyeon smirked at him. “What’s up?”

Professor Smith sighed. “Miss Kim, I am still waiting for your paper that was due two days ago. I gave you extra time to bring it in that no one else had and I think it’s about that time that you should be finished with it.”

“Yeah, see Professor, I’ve been a little busy lately. I haven’t had the time to finish it.”

Professor Smith nodded his head. I could tell he knew that excuse was total crap. “Well you’re failing the class and I really don’t want to see that. I can tell you’re a smart girl, Miss Kim, but you don’t give your brain a chance at showing itself. I suggest you either start focusing more in class or you find a tutor to help you.”

Taeyeon bowed politely. “Thank you, seongsaeng-nim.” I followed her out of the classroom where she was met with her friend Sunny. She rolled her eyes. “Ugh, so annoying.”

“What was that about?” Sunny asked.

“Telling me I need to pay attention in class or find a tutor. Just a bunch of stupid .”

Sunny shook her head. “He’s right though. You do need to pay attention in class instead of falling asleep as soon as you sit down. Maybe you sho—”

“TaeTae!” A girl with strawberry blonde hair came skipping over, cutting Sunny off. She took Taeyeon’s hand and gave Sunny a bright smile that caused her eyelids to almost completely cover her eyes. “Mind if I steal her for a bit?”

Sunny was visually annoyed and shrugged, not saying a word. The new girl pulled Taeyeon away and I had to speed up my walk to catch up with them. She pulled the girl into the girl’s bathroom.

“Get out please!” She cheerily told the two girls who were conversing and checking themselves out in the mirrors. The two girls gave her a dirty look and turned back to the mirrors. “I said get out!” She barked this time, glaring at the two girls. They rolled their eyes at her but gathered their things and walked out.

“.” One of them muttered before they closed the door.

The strawberry blonde pushed Taeyeon backwards until she hit the bathroom door, making sure that no one else could get in. She hungrily pressed her lips to Taeyeon and Taeyeon didn’t hesitate to do the same. This for sure was not the same girl from the other night… Was Taeyeon cheating on her girlfriend?

“I have been thinking about you all morning.” The taller girl breathed through Taeyeon’s mouth.

Taeyeon’s hands were running up and down the girl’s body. “Where’s boyfriend?”

She giggled and kissed Taeyeon. “Told him I had lady business to take care of and not to wait for me.”

“Tiffany Hwang, you sneaky little .” Taeyeon purred, slamming her lips into the girl called Tiffany’s.

“I haven’t seen you for a few days.” Tiffany said, her right hand squeezing one of Taeyeon’s s. “Are you hiding from me?” She pouted ually and watched as her own hand slipped underneath Taeyeon’s sweater. “I wanted to return the favor from the other night.”

“Yeah? What did you want to do?” Taeyeon asked, a smirk forming on her lips.

Tiffany smiled and bit Taeyeon’s bottom lip as she ed her shorts and slipped her hand into them. Taeyeon let out a moan and her head fell back with a thump as it hit the door.

“Ew…” I said, turning away and closing my eyes. “In the school bathroom???”

The room was suddenly louder, but not with ual noises. There was a lot of talking going on. I opened my eyes to find myself in the hallway again, standing outside of the girls’ bathroom. I turned around and saw Sunny looking at the bathroom door. She rolled her eyes and walked off. I followed her this time.

“She will never learn…” She mumbled to herself. “You’ve got to do it sometime, Lee Soonkyu. It’s what’s best for her. She’ll hate you, but she’ll get over it.”

What was she talking about? Was she referring to Taeyeon? Is she the one that’s going to get Taeyeon to try Coke?

I turned around and looked back at the door to the bathroom. I knew they were still in there and I was definitely not going to check on them again. I closed my eyes and thought about my body back on the couch at home. Suddenly, I felt heavy and full. I opened my eyes again to see the TV and coffee table in front of me. I was home again.

“Well that was weird.” A voice said. I turned to the recliner to see Yuri lounged in it, staring at me with a lollipop in .

“Oh my God, you scared the crap out of!” I gasped, clutching my chest. “How long have you been there??”

“Not long.” Yuri twirled the lollipop stick in her fingers. “Maybe like three minutes. I tried talking to you but you were way spaced out. Were you meditating or something??”

I felt my face burning with embarrassment. “Um, yeah, I-I was j-just meditating.” I laughed nervously.

“Seemed intense.” Yuri said.

“Ahaha… Yeah, it was pretty nice. Relaxing.” I scratched my neck nervously. “W-what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?”

“Nah,” Yuri waved me off. “Class was cut short. Professor Park had an emergency call and had to leave. It was my last class today and practice isn’t until six so I had some free time.”

“And you chose that time to come see me?” I batted my eyelashes at her. “I feel special.”

“Well you should.” Yuri stretched in her spot before getting up and pulling her keys out of her belt loop. “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?” I asked, getting up and following her out of my house.

“We’re going shopping.” Yuri said, smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back.

I met Kwon Yuri when she transferred to my high school in the beginning of our last year. I clearly remember the first time we spoke. A guy had gotten in my face for accusing me of checking out his girlfriend when I had just been wondering where she had gotten her jeans. He was screaming in my face in front of everyone in the hallway and then he pushed me into the lockers. Yuri came from the crowd and pushed him away from me, yelling a bunch of profanities at him. He had pushed her off of him and seconds later he was doubled over in pain; she had punched him in the gut. She came over to me and asked if I was okay and then walked me to my classroom. After that class, I got out to find her waiting to walk me to my other class. She did that every day and we became great friends inside and outside of school.

“How does this look?” I asked when I stepped out of the dressing room with a black and white striped sweater, red jeans and a jean jacket. I made sure to wear all long sleeved shirts since the hospital so no one could question the new tattoo I had. I had to give it some time before I could tell people I got it done or else they’d question how fast it healed. I smiled and spun around for Yuri.

“I love it!” Yuri said, clapping her hands. “Wait! I’ve got the perfect last touch for it!” She ran off and came back with a blue fedora, setting it delicately on my head. “There. Now you’re perfect. Beautiful like always.” She smiled down at me genuinely.

A few months after we had become such great friends, she was waiting for me to get off from work for the night; she was going to be staying the night at my house. The café was dead empty and we had about thirty minutes left until we closed so I was sitting with her at one of the tables and we were talking about the events of today at school. Within a couple of weeks of us hanging out, the whole school speculated that we were dating. I was the known “lesbian” of the school and Yuri was the actual known lesbian. We never clarified to anybody that we weren’t dating because no one would believe us anyway, so we let them think what they wanted. I had stopped caring as much about what people thought when Yuri was around to make the situation humorous. One second we were laughing about the look we had gotten from a boy when Yuri hugged me in the hallway and the next second, Yuri had leaned in and kissed me. It was a quick peck and when she pulled away her eyes were wide in horror from what she had done.

Just like we had never clarified that we weren’t dating to people, I had never clarified that I wasn’t gay. She never asked me, knowing it was a soft subject with all the bullying I dealt with and I just never told her. So it turned out she had grown feelings for me in the time we spent together and thought I liked her the same way. I finally explained the situation and we laughed it off and that was that. From then until now, we still joke about it and she still fake flirts with me. That’s our friendship for you.

“Like always.” I repeated, smiling cheekily at her. I turned my head to the side, offering my cheek for a kiss.

“Hell no, that doesn’t deserve a kiss!” Yuri pushed my face away from her and laughed.

“I love this though, seriously.” I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I sighed. “Too bad I can’t afford it. Alright I’ll take it off and we can go somewhere else.”

I changed back into my clothes and brought out the outfit I had tried on. Yuri took them from my hands and started walking to the register.

“Wait, what are you doing???” I asked.

“I’m buying this for you obviously.” Yuri said nonchalantly.

“Wait, no Yuri! That’s not cheap!” I objected. The sales associate at the register eyed us as she waited for the go on whether she should start scanning or not.

“I’m getting this stuff.” Yuri said to her and she started scanning the items.

“Yuri, no! I can’t let you do this!”

“I liked the outfit on you and I want to get it for you!” Yuri said, looking back at me. I gave her a very serious look. “How about I buy you this and you buy me lunch?”

***

The steaks were sizzling on the table stove as Yuri flipped them over to cook the other side. I stuck my chopsticks into the pot of ramen and shoveled some into my bowl.

“How are classes?” I asked.

Yuri shrugged. “You of all people can catch up.” She took a bite of her kimchi. “Smartass.”

“Hey, I am not that smart!” I looked at her innocently. “I’m getting a B in Calculus.

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Oh puh-lease! You’re ridiculous!”

We laughed for a little while until it died down and we focused on eating.

“I’m just wondering… I go back in tomorrow and I start back at work. I’m nervous…”

Yuri eyed me, reading my face like an open book, I’m sure. “You’re wondering if people are talking about you.” I looked down in embarrassment. Yuri sighed. “They don’t know it was you. They know it was a girl but they don’t know who and they don’t know why. I have been loudly telling people that you are on vacation in the States to visit family.”

I smiled up at my best friend, feeling relieved. I knew I could count on her to give me good news. “I love you so much, Yul.”

Yuri smiled back. “I’m aware of that.”

***

The next day and I was back at school. It was nerve-racking, but I had my mind set on not letting anyone get to me. Not to mention I had a plan for the morning. I walked into Professor Smith’s empty classroom to find him sitting at his desk looking at a pile of papers. I knocked on the open door to grab his attention.

“Hello, Professor Smith?” I said in English with a sweet smile.

“Yes, come in, come in, Miss Jung.” He said back in English. He was my English teacher my second year in high school before he was given the opportunity to work at the university. “You know, I’ve only seen you in the hall all this year. You’ve grown up a lot in the past five years.”

“Yes, that does happen, doesn’t it?” I joked. He laughed sincerely and then grew very serious and dismal.

“How are you, Jessica? I heard some things in the staffroom that I’m not too happy to hear about you. Is it all true?”

I smiled sadly and looked away. The teachers all knew? “Yes, it’s true. But I’m all better now. Good as new.”

He had a sad frown on his face when he nodded. “Well what can I help you with? I’m sure you didn’t just come here to say hello.”

I laughed lightly. “I was actually wondering if I could sit in on some of your classes.”

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. “You? You don’t need to take English!”

“No, not to learn anything. More like as a tutor or something?”

He seemed shocked. “What is this reason for, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Crap… Think, Jessica, think. Make something up!

“Well I uh…” I hesitated, trying to think something up quickly. I looked around the room for any help and saw the plaque with his name on it on his desk. An idea hit me. “I have been thinking about being a teacher!” I exclaimed. “An English teacher.” I held my breath, waiting for his response.

He raised his eyebrows even higher in surprise. “Really? That’s great!” He said, smiling. “Tutoring is something great to have on your resume when you do in fact start looking for a job, so that’s a great idea.”

I smiled in relief. “So you think I can sit in? Maybe help someone?”

“Well…” He started, hesitating. “My classes are all really full and I don’t really have the room for another person.”

My heart dropped. This was what I was hoping wouldn’t happen…

Suddenly, someone walked past me; I didn’t even hear them come in. They walked toward Professor Smith and turned away to look at me. The face that looked back at me was completely unexpected. But… How?

Hyoyeon placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled at me. “Sometimes, you need to give them a little push.” He didn’t even seem to notice she was there, let alone hear her.

His expression seemed to change, however. “Actually, now that I think about it, I’m sure I can make room for you.” He said. “Whenever you’re free just join a class of mine.”

I was completely confused. What did she do to him? I tried to play it off like she wasn’t there because obviously she was not actually there. At least not physically? “Great! Thank you, Professor Smith!” I exclaimed before I left.

“Tutoring?” Yuri looked at me curiously when I walked out. “You want to tutor someone? Since when do you want to be an English teacher?”

I smirked at her. “Since today.” I turned to look straight ahead but ran right into someone instead, spilling my books and the other person’s things all over the floor. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” I apologized, bending down to help pick everything up. “I wasn’t paying any attention.”

“Don’t sweat.” The girl said. Her voice was very familiar. “Anything to delay going to class.”

I looked up to see Kim Taeyeon crouched down in front of me picking up her books. What a coincidence. I froze looking at her. I was not expecting to see her right now. Was she already going to English?? I didn’t have free time to go there until after this class I was going to!

“Come on, Taeyeon.” The girl behind her said. It was Sunny. “Ecology is about to start.”

Taeyeon was giving me a weird look, probably because I was just staring at her like a weirdo. She got up as she eyed me and walked off.

“Um…” Yuri said beside me. “You okay there, Sica?”

I looked away from Taeyeon’s back and finished gathering my things from the floor. “Yeah, sorry. I thought she looked familiar is all. Let’s get to class.”

***

Class had just ended and I was walking Yuri to her next class; I was free for a couple of hours until my next class. Even after high school, we continued to walk each other to our classes. We only actually saw each other in the mornings on days like this because we had one class together, so I would always walk her to her next class and we’d go our separate ways after that.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Yul.” I said with a sweet smile. She waved to me before entering the classroom.

With her out of sight, I quickly made my way to the closest bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I shut my eyes and focused on leaving my body. Quicker than before, I felt as light as a feather and found myself standing in front of the sinks. The mirror showed nothing but the stalls; not reflection of me, meaning I was in the In-Between.

Perfect. Now to find Taeyeon.

Just thinking about her, I was immediately pulled out of the bathroom and into the hallway. Taeyeon was in front of me, walking side by side with her friend Sunny. I caught up with them.

“How have you still not done that paper!?” Sunny asked, looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged. “Jesus, Tae, he’s going to be so annoyed with you! You’re going to fail the whole semester if you keep this up!”

“English is bull, Sunny.” Taeyeon said. “Why am I going to need it if I’m in Korea where we speak Korean?”

“You never know if you’re going to find a job that requires going to America or something! Maybe you should start focusing on your future and not about getting high every day.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Just because you quit doesn’t mean I have to.”

Sunny sighed and shook her head. “He’s not going to be happy that you didn’t do it yet.”

“Oh well. I’m just glad that after this class, I’m free all day. I bought a dime off of Key’s guy last night and I’ve been itching to smoke it all morning.”

I pulled myself back and opened my eyes to see the bathroom stall door. I was getting the hang of this In-Between stuff. I left the bathroom and started for the language section of the university. Taeyeon was going to her English class now.

When I walked in, Professor Smith smiled brightly at me. “Miss Jung, you made it! Come, sit where it’s free.”

There weren’t many places to sit, but I found one in the back five seats away from Taeyeon. Back there, I was able to watch what she was doing. As I made my way to the seat, I could hear mumbling around me. I knew a lot of people knew who I was; I always heard people mumbled things about me when I walked by, but this time I felt worse thinking they knew what I had done. But Yuri had insisted no one knew it was me.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Come on, Taeng.” I awoke with a start after hearing Sunny’s voice and being shaken. I opened my eyes to see everyone was getting up and leaving. Class was over. I wiped the drool from my chin and gathered my stuff before standing up and making my way to the door.

“Taeyeon.” I stopped and heaved a sigh. Why does Professor Smith keep bugging me?? Sunny gave me a look and walked out of the room. I turned around and looked up at him.

“What’s up, Professor?”

“Today is your lucky day, Taeyeon.” He said with a smile. “Miss Jung over here has volunteered to help you with your English.”

That’s when I noticed the other girl in the room. She wasn’t much taller than me; her hair was a dark brown and her small mouth formed into a cute blindingly-white-straight-teethed smile. She had a dark red knitted sweater on with skin tight jeans. Damn was she hot.

“Hi, I’m Jessica Jung.” She said, the smile never leaving her face as she reached her hand out to me. She was hot, but the circumstances for the meeting kept me from taking her hand. She took the hint and awkwardly dropped her hand to her side.

“I was actually Jessica’s teacher in high school even though she didn’t need it.” Professor Smith said. “She’s fluent in English and she’s going to help tutor you.”

“I don’t need a tutor.” I said. I eyed her up and down again and smirked. “No matter how hot she is—”

“Well that’s too bad.” He said, shifting his weight uncomfortably.

I rolled my eyes and turned away. “Whatever. I’ve gotta go.” I walked out of the room and was met with Sunny.

“What was that all about?” She asked.

“Looks like I got a new English tutor.” I grumbled.

“Really? That’s good!” She said. I glared at her. “What? You know you need it, Taeng.”

“I don’t need anything beside a few shots of vodka right now.”

“Taeyeon, you’ve got to start focusing on school more—”

“Kim Taeyeon!” I heard my name being called out from behind me and turned to see that Jessica girl running after me. I turned back to walk with Sunny, ignoring her.

“Who is that?” Sunny asked.

“The tutor.”

I felt her presence beside me before I saw her. “Hi! Taeyeon, right?” She said with a cute smile. “I’m Jessica.”

“Yeah, I know. You already told me that.” She blushed and turned away.

“Are you going to class right now?” She asked. I shook my head. “Neither am I. Maybe we can do some studying now?”

“I’ve got other plans.” I said. At that moment, we were just about to pass the entrance doors and I turned to leave, waving goodbye at Sunny. Jessica followed me.

“What are they? Can I tag along?” She asked. I ignored her and walked onward until I reached the dorm buildings. She followed me the whole way. “Where are we going?”

I turned to look at her and smiled. “I’m about to go to smoke some pot. You’re welcome to tag along.”

Her expression dropped and she looked at her feet. A few seconds later, she pulled opened her messenger bag and pulled out a sheet of paper. She tore it in half and wrote on one half. “Here you go.” She said, handing it to me. She had written her phone number on it. “Whenever you have free time, text or call me and we’ll meet up and I’ll help you on your English.”

I smirked at her. “Is that really the reason you’re giving me your number?” I asked, looking her down again, admiring the curves of her body. “I think I get it. You don’t need to use the excuse of tutoring to get in my pants.”

“Ew, no stop.” She grimaced. She gave me the other piece of paper and put the pen in my hand. “I’m here to tutor you, got it? Now give me your number, cause I have a feeling you won’t be the one to text me for help.”

I frowned at her and wrote my number down. She pulled her phone out and pressed her finger on the screen a few times before pressing it to her ear. My phone started ringing and I looked down to read a set of unfamiliar numbers.

“Good. You gave me your real number.” She dropped her phone and mine stopped ringing. She smiled at me. “I’ll be calling you to schedule free time soon.” And she turned around and walked off.

I watched as she walked away and couldn’t help but to stare at her . When she got out of view, I entered my dorm room and pulled out my stash, ready to light up.

 

 


My updates are unfortunately coming out a lot later than I hoped. But I've been super busy with two jobs, my personal life, and the secret I haven't told you yet. But my last day at one of my jobs in Wednesday so I'll have more time to write!

Very long chapter today so I hope you loved it! There may be some Guardian questions you have about those two new things I added in. The thing with Seohyun and the thing with Hyoyeon walking around and changing people's minds without them even seeing. Those are some of things Guardian Angels can manipulate XD

Let me know what you think!!!!

Captain out! <3

9/5/2015