P A R T 2

My Stalker Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇

"On every picture you post up, a guy I've never seen before likes it, who is he?" - I Like It (BTS)

 

 

After the incident, Yein couldn't focus on stalking JungKook anymore. The sound of footsteps had became a phobia to her. She began to lose interest in stalking him. Whatever it is going to be happen, just let it be. Stalking is useless. And I bet JungKook will feel the same way if I keep on stalking him. She said this to herself almost every day.

On a rainy night, Yein went out to buy groceries with JiYeon, who loved to be called Kei.

When they reached the supermarket, Yein asked. "Do you bring the list that SooJung unnie told us what to buy?" JiYeon searched through her bagpack and gasped. "Oh, no! I didn't!" Yein mentally facepalmed at her clumsy unnie. "Stay here ok? It's raining outside so it isn't convenient for two people to rush home together. I'll be back soon." JiYeon assured the maknae and headed home with a Tiffany blue umbrella in her hands. It was quite far from the supermarket to their house and it would be boring if Yein kept waiting like this. Hence, she decided to walk around the supermarket.

She came to a row of claw machines. The dolls inside attracted her so much. Soft toys and cute things were always being Yein's favourite. She inserted two coins and began to challenge herself. She played three times and none of it was successful. She pouted and gave up. Just then, Yein felt an unusual aura behind her. She knew that it was the same thing again. She tried to act calm and looked at her watch. "Oh, it's almost time. I guess Kei unnie is here now." She sounded like she wasn't trembling at all and walked away with an increasing speed. However, the person didn't follow her but standing still in front of the claw machines.

For the following days Yein would always feel the aura haunting her time by time. But she lost her fright whenever she saw JungKook. His presence would calm her down. She was still checking his profile once in a while, just that it was not as frequent as before. For Yein, he was her pilar all this times.

On a Friday evening, Yein walked home by herself as her unnies had netball practice, which she wasn't involve wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter