P A R T 1

My Stalker Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇 〇

"I always secretly looked at you from behind. You wouldn't really know." - Hi (Lovelyz)

 

The sound of people carrying things woke Yein up from her dreams. She struggled for a few seconds before gaining all of her energy to get up. Slowly she removed the light pink curtain a little to let the rays of sunshine diffusing into the room. She noticed a lorry was parking in front of the house next to theirs, following by a few middle-aged guys carrying cartons and cartons of personal things into the house.

"Oh, new neighbours. Greeaaaaattt..." She let out a big yawn.

Someone knocked the door. "Yein-ah, are you awake?" The door was gently opened and a girl came in.

"Hey, good morning, MiJoo unnie." She smiled, still haven't opened her eyes completely. MiJoo went to her bed and sat down. "Guess what? We have new neighbours!" Yein rubbed her eyes. "Yeah, I know. They were my alarm clocks just now."

"You need to meet them! They are HOT GUYS!" MiJoo grabbed Yein's arms and shook her excitedly. And this made Yein to burst into laughter. "Say it again, unnie? Hot guys? HAHAHAHAHA. All I see is "hot" ahjussi..."

"Aish... You must be still sleeping... Go wash yourself and come down for breakfast. All of us are waiting for you." Mijoo said as she pushed Yein who was still laughing her way into the bathroom. After a refreshing bath, Yein went downstairs to join the girls.

Milk and pancakes, perfect enough for breakfast.

While eating, SuJeong blurted out. "Just now one of them smiled at me. I froze! He has such pretty eyes!" And Jiae added. "I noticed one has milky skin, better than mine! Does he bath with this every time?!" She picked up the glass of milk and stared at it. "Oh, oh! Another one!" MyeongEun interrupted. "He has a baby face, but with perfect body! Look at those arms!"

Yein almost threw up. "Hey, since when do you all started to like that old-typed of guys? What I saw is only a bunch of bearded ahjussi. They looked weird too." MiJoo stood up and went to her. "Yah, Jung Yein. I bet you saw the wrong ones. Come, unnie will show you." She dragged her out of the house.

The two girls came to the compound and saw the boys. They were painting the gate. Yein was shocked. There were three while the rest were inside of the house preparing for breakfast as well. Moreover, one of them caught her eyes. He was in a big black T-shirt and long black pants, sitting on the ground to paint the lower part of the gate. As Yein was so focusing on him, MiJoo left secretly with a smile.

"Kids, come in for breakfast!" A voice was heard and the three stood up. Yein's eyes finally met his. He saw her and threw her a smile. Yein was surprised and embarrassed at the same time. She looked around and saw MiJoo was gone. Quickly she rushed into the house to end up the awkward moment with the boy.

"JungKook yah, what are you waiting for? And why are you staring at the next door?" Someone patted his shoulder, bringing him back from the illusion. "Oh, Jimin hyung... Hehe... Let's go~!" He took the last view and walked into the house.

Yein closed the door and leaned against it breathily. Her eyes were wide opened and her face was red enough. The rest of the girls looked at her. "Whoa, which ah-ju-ssi has successfully made your heart fluttered?" MyeongEun giggled. "Yah, unnie, stop that..." Yein pouted and went upstairs straight into her room. She locked the door and began hopping. "So those boys are the real neighbours! How clumsy am I?" She went to the windows and peeked outside.

Through the windows, she could see directly the boys' living room and also the kitchen. She saw a tall guy was cutting apples. He then gave the slices to a red-haired one. "Hmm... He looks like a mom. Ah, and also the one I saw." She then looked towards the living room. A guy was lying on the sofa, looking relaxing - too relaxing. "Oh, that must be the milky guy that Jiae unnie mentioned just now." Soon, all of them walked away from their positions, leaving Yein with a frown of her face. "I guess they are going to have breakfast. Whatever."

It was Sunday and all of the girls had a peaceful time at home, and the boys too. Well, except for Jung Yein. She was always finding chances to meet the boys again. She went out of the house and walked passing through the next door. For a few times to be exact. She would pretending to take a walk around the neighbourhood while listening to MP3. Yeah, without music. However, none of the boys came out. She felt a bit disappointed and was ready to head home. "Maybe I was expecting too much." As she turned around, she bumped into a person.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you ok?" She heard a deep voice. "Nae, I'm fine." She rubbed her forehead and replied. "Ah, you're one of the girl from next door!" The deep voice conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter