Trouble maker

The 13th &the 14th members
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
AUTHOR-NIM : OK IM GOINGTO TRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SUPER LONG AND ALSO I'MGOING TO DO A VERY BAD THING SO PLEEEEEEASE DO NOT HATE ME PLEEEEEEASE ---------------------------------------------------------------------"I dare Luhan hyung to kiss xiumin hyung " said Brian smiling like a fool just as the two touched lips sehun and Chen and the others were coming through the door"Lu!! Han!!! What do think YOU'RE DOING!!!!!!" /"XIUMIN WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING said Chen and sehun at the same time they were just about to have their fits when Jake yelled "who the hell gOT BRIAN DRUNK !!!!!!" He screamed with a very dangerous aura "b b beakhyun !!" Screamed xiumin "you had to rat me out "said beakhyun who was about to run until "yeobo I wanna kiss said Brian back hugging Jake "no" *pout* "but I wanna kiss Brian said grabbing jakes {insert word here}*sigh *"someone put him to bed he gets very weird when he gets drunk " said Jake "and by weird you mean ?" Jake sighed "and by weird I mean " kao jumped up and said "I'll take him " with excitement"no you will not " Jake said pulling Kai away from Brian"I'll do it said Luhan Jake nodded "and since I assume you don't want him sleeping with Kai I'll take him to my room " Jake nodded again Luhan took Brian to his and sehun's room and laid him on the bed but just as he was about to walk out Brian grabbed his waist and pulled him onto the bed with him "lalalulu-hyung don't leave pleeeeeeease" {lalalulu from love stage for all those anime lovers out there you should it btw^_~} "lalalulu.........hyung ? "Luhan questioned trying to get up but Brian had quiet a tight grip on him "Brian let me go I need to go back downstairs" Luhan said calmly although he was fan boying on the inside because a drunk Brian is extremely cute "wae why wae why " Brian said going from English to Korean "because I need to go eat right now" Luhan said taking Brian's hands off him almost reaching the door before "hyung please don't leave me alone in scared please hyung " Brian said giving him a mixture of puppy and doe eye's {which was cute} "fine Luhan said going back to the bed hugging Brian slowly drifting off to sleep. ----------------------------------------------DOWNSTAIRS 30 MIN LATER "where's Luhan he's taking tooooo loong " complained chanyeol and beakhyun before Jake could say anything sehun said I'll go and check on them" Jake nodded Jake and sehun seemed to have an understanding maybe because they were both ice prince's 💘 or maybe not ^_~ sehun walked up the stairs and went into sehun and Luhan's room only to find Luhan and Brian hugging in the bed {btw Brian removed his shirt because he always sleep's shirtless} and brian was shirtless he would've been mad if it weren't for Brian mumbling"hyung ddont leave mmme ..............hy hyung I'm scared" in his sleep so he just sighed walked downstairs and said"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter