Chapter Two

The Baby Project

*****

After school, Chanyeol and Nari went straight home to work on the project. Yes, they did have homework to do, but this yearly project is way more important than any other project this year. 

"So. We have to pretend that you're pregnant, huh? This will be easy." Chanyeol reads the slip of paper to himself. Nari was in the kitchen cooking dinner. It was fried chicken and curry.

Chanyeol sighed and looked at Nari, "She'll make a wonderful wife for sure." Nari hears this and leans her back, "Did you say something, Channie?" She called by his nickname. He jumps in his seat and clears his throat, "Oh it's nothing, Nana. You can keep cooking."

"Hey! I don't like that nickname," Nari puffs her cheeks out and Chanyeol just rolls his eyes. He goes back to looking at the slip of paper.

Nari stirred the curry around. Dinner was almost done. This might be the best curry I've ever made! Nari smiles to herself. She looked over at the chicken and took in a deep breath. It smelled so good she could just melt right on the spot, but we have a hungry monster she still has to feed. 

"Chanyeol~ Dinner is servered!" Nari walks with a big plate of chicken. Chanyeol's mouth waters at the sight, but he controls himself. Then, Nari comes out with a huge pot of curry. Now Chanyeol couldn't control himself. He grabbed a chicken leg, but Nari hits his hand with her fingers. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Wait for me. Remember what I said about eating together as a family?" Chanyeol takes in a big sigh and stares at the delicious food in front of him. 

"Do you want Sprite or Pepsi?" Nari asked inside the kitchen. "Pepsi!" Chanyeol responds. He looks at the chicken and touched the fat, juicy skin. He his finger and squealed at the taste. 

"CHANYEOL!" Nari yells, "I SAID WAIT!" Nari hits his head and he's next to yell. "OW!!! Nari, when did you get so strong?!" Nari puts her chin up, "Sports. It helps you physically. Unlike somebody with a weak body..." Nari pulls Chanyeol's ear. "Ah ah. I understand. Now please let go." Nari does one more tug and walk back into the kitchen. 

"Man, she's so scary at home." Chanyeol feels a chill go down his spine as he thinks of all the memories that Nari did to him. Hair-tugging, pushing him off the stairs, those "back messages". He could go on and on. How do people think of her as a shy girl? Oh I forgot. Maybe I should just keep it to myself. Chanyeol shook his head.

Nari was almost done setting the table. She had two bowls in one hand, two stacked Pepsis in another, spoons on topof the Pepsis and two pairs of chopsticks on top of her head. Chanyeol laughs at her. "You look like a clown!! Ahahahahaha!" Nari blush, but she ignores him. "Let me get the rice cooker plugged in and we're done, ok?" Chanyeol nods his head. 

"Thank you for the food~" Chanyeol digs in, grabbing two chicken legs and stuffing it into his mouth. Nari stares at Chanyeol with disgust and takes a potato from the curry into . "So how was school today, Nari?" Chanyeol asked with half of his mouth full. Nari turns her head the other way, "Can you eat all of that first?" Chanyeol swallows it all and smiles at her. 

"So how was it?" Nari sighs and placed a elbow on the table, "Well...a lot of the girls in my class for 4th period were asking me so many weird questions. 'Do you like Chanyeol?' 'Are you going out with him?' 'Do you plan on getting married?'" Chanyeol blushed at the last question, but he didn't show it. Nari sighs and plays with a grain of rice on the table. "I don't understand. I tried my best to talk to them, but they were so powering and intimidating to me that I couldn't say anything. So I didn't answer them."

Chanyeol felt disappointed when she said that. He really wanted to know how she felt about him. Hold on, what are you thinking, Chanyeol?! Ugh this is annoying!!! Chanyeol hits the side of his head and yells. Nari notice this and quickly grabs his wrist to stop it. 

"Chanyeol! Stop! What's wrong?!" Nari asked, her voice getting higher and higher. She couldn't help it. She didn't like him being hurt. Especially if it's himself. 

Chanyeol calms down, breathing in and out. His hand is over where his heart is. "Yeah. I'm ok...maybe."

Nari looks at him and so does Chanyeol. They were staring at each other. Time seemed to stop around them as they continue looking into each other's eyes. What is this feeling? I always feel whenever I look at you. The two of them thought in unison. Nari lets go of Chanyeol's wrist and caresses his cheek. "Please, Chanyeol. Don't do that again, ok?" Chanyeol holds Nari's hand on his cheek and smile at her. "I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

They both continue to smile until Chanyeol just had to ruin the mood, "But you know you don't care about my injuries when you kick me in the balls."

Nari's face turns into a frown, her veins visible on her neck. Now she was mad, "What did you say?! I DO THAT WITH A PURPOSE, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chanyeol and Nari chase each other around their apartment room, things falling and Nari screaming her head off. They were too busy doing this that they forgot about the Baby Project and their homework. Guess they have to start tomorrow, don't they?

. . .

Yo! I know that this is such a short chapter, and I'm sorry for that T^T 

Don't worry! I'll make it a little longer for the next chapter, ok? Thank you for reading!! Subscribe, comment and vote? Hehe like anyone would vote for this. 

Next update: 7/05/15 or 7/06/15

hannie-876