trois.

Live Up

 

“ All I know is that it's passed
so,
I can't blame you for that. ”

 

The music blared in his ears as Baekhyun chugged down the contents of his glass before swiftly turning around in the bar stool, feeling a little tipsy.

Just as he was about to make a fool out of himself and trip while getting off of it instead of hard, solid ground he felt something soft laced with the smell of cologne.

„Woah there, you should slow down on the drinking.“

A deep voice spoke worriedly, grabbing the short male by his shoulders and distancing his upper body from his a bit to get a better look at his face.

Baekhyun's eyes were half lidded as he stared at the male in front of him.

He was tall, his features were damn handsome and his voice dripped with .

Baekhyun wanted this man, and he wanted him now.

The male noticed him staring and smirked, one of his hands removing itself from the smaller one's body to push a few locks out of his face.

„I'm guessing you can't take alcohol well?“

He asked, seating Baekhyun back onto his stool and staring with much interest.

„Oh, I can handle my drinks alright. I've been drinking ever since I stepped into this place tonight and look at me, I'm as good as new.“

Said male slurred as he pointed at himself, only causing the one observing him to break out a deep chuckle.

„You wanna dance then?“

„How rude, you're asking me for a dance yet you haven't even introduced yourself. What kind of gentleman are you?“

The taller male snorted at his retort before fixing his shirt up and straightening his back.

„Oh, how simply rude of me. I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. But I can't say I'm much of a gentleman Mr...?“

„Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.“

Baekhyun chuckled, reaching his hand out for Chanyeol's drink after downing his.

Noticing this, the man sitting next to him gently slapped his hand away.

„Now, now, don't be bad baby. I don't wanna take you home just yet.“

That retort should have disgusted the smaller male, even if drunk but now that he thought about it..he wouldn't mind being taken to Chanyeol's place.

With hazy eyes Baekhyun slid out of the bar stool, taking the giant's arm into his and pulling at it lightly.

 

~

 

They moved in the crowd of people, trying to somewhat dance to the blaring music.

Chanyeol leaned in with a cocky smirk on his face, planting a kiss on Baekhyun's cute pink lips before burying his face into the crook of his neck.

Baekhyun enjoyed the attention Chanyeol was giving him, he lived for it at that moment.

Slightly opening his eyes he stared into the crowd, eyes shooting from left to right and stopping at a particular couple.

They were grinding against each other, Baekhyun cringed thinking of how disgusting that is in a place like this.

But suddenly, the taller male turned around, his dark brown hair changing colors as the neon lights swayed on the ceiling.

It was him, Kim Jongin.

Baekhyun frowned, obviously noticing that the male next to him wasn't his best friend, Sehun.

Jongin leaned in as the other male tapped his shoulder to whisper something into his ear and laughed taking a sip of the drink in his hand not so long after.

He was also looking around, but stopped as his eyes found Baekhyun's.

He froze for a second but somehow adjusted, smirking at the surprised boy before pulling his date by the waist and kissing them feverishly, even moving his hand to the male's neck so Baekhyun would notice.

As they broke apart Jongin shot Baekhyun a smirk and disappeared into the crowd.

 

~

 

„I swear it was him who I saw! I can't ing be blind!“

Baekhyun screeched out, throwing his hands in the air for the umpteenth time today as he glared at the boy in front of him.

„You were just ing drung Baekhyun, he told me he had to work overtime at the office again!“

Sehun barked, hand going up to slide through his soft brown locks, something that was now a habit of his when nervous.

„Why don't you ever listen to me Oh ing Sehun! I'd have to inform you, I'm quite by my senses even when chugging down several drinks.“

The older male turned his head away in frustration.

'God, how can this kid be so dull? Was he always this stupid'

Baekhyun kept asking himself as Sehun's dumb retorts and poor excuses Jongin made him believe in annoyed him more and more as each second passed.

After Sehun finished his sentences, Baekhyun snapped.

„I can't ing believe this anymore! How can you be blinded by such obvious and see-through lies, Sehun?

I knew you sometimes had your stupid slips but I never knew love made you this blind! How can you be so sure Jongin won't ing lie to you?

How can you not be suspicious of him?

Coming back from work at eight in the morning? Don't make me laugh.

He works at a ing bornig company, in a ing office, at a godingdamn desk and transfers books into the computer by copying what's written on the goddamn pages.

He just copies goddamn codes Sehun! Do you know how long that takes?

Why would you trust a guy you've barely just met a year or two back more than your of a best friend who has been with you for your whole life?!“

He lashed out at the apparent best friend, his breathing now ragged, leaving through half open lips, eyes wide under furrowed brows threatening to spill tears, head pounding with pain as the pulse in his veins increases.

Sehun was quite calm and collected if you compared him to what Baekhyun looked like right now.

It made the latter furious that he couldn't make Sehun understand.

„Just because you don't have a love life of your own doesn't mean you should be so ing miserable to go ahead and destroy mine, Mr. Byun.“

Sehun looked to the side with half-lidded eyes, showing the least possible interest in what the male had just told him even though it shook him up deep inside.

He gathered himself and stood up from the couch, passing by the shocked, speechless Baekhyun as he headed for the front door.

 

~

 

It was dark in the room, the only light source being the window that seeped through the cracks of the messily closed blinds.

Everything was scattered about,

 books, clothes, boxes, anything really.

The small coffee table was sadly laying on its side, the books that were once choosen and read with care now missed more than half of their pages which were either torn and scattered about the room or burned into the milky brown carpet.

The lamps on the bedside tables knocked over and broken, the hard earned trophy now in half by the pooled up glass of the mirror, the sheets messy, pillows torn in half, revealing their fluffy filling, wardrobe drawers barely being held in to not fall as the clothing hung from them, in the poor effort of someone trying to hurl it out across the whole room.

The only sounds in the room being the sobbing of a person in the far left corner by the bed and the banging at the door followed by loud yelling.

It was banging, louder and louder, the pain increasing just like in the back of his head.

And if he had listened over the amount of his heavy sobs he could have probably made out what the voice on the other side was telling him.

The repeated calling of his own name was the only thing he could recognize.

„Sehun,

Sehun,

Sehun..“

Something Jongin would have often done when they had made love.

But the person at the door wasn't Jongin,

Jongin was gone,

he was gone again,

 not even bothering to look back even once as Sehun pleaded him to stay.

 

He muffled out a gross sob as he burried his face into the mattress.

„I should have listened..“

Those were the only words he could manage to muster out before slamming his hand into the nightstand hard and screaming.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

insert awkward laughter

ahahah

yea h

bye