deux.

Live Up

“ So I can go to sleep, finally
and I,
I know nothing about the past ”

 

„Jongin-ahhh!“

The male playfully pouted as he held onto the boys arm and shook it slightly, at which said male could only chuckle.

„What is it? This behavour really isn't like you. Is there something you want?“

Jongin cocked his eyebrow as he gave the shorter male a playful smirk that resulted in a short stinging pain at the back off his head.

„Yah! Don't hit me! I asked if you wanted something, didn't I? You're so mean sometimes,“ Jongin sniffled as he faked a couple of tears.

„I can't take this kind of abusive relationship anymore! It breaks my poor young heart!“

He continued as he let himself fall onto the couch and clutch at his chest.

„Ah, eomma..what have I done to deserve thisssss?“

Jongin cried out as he reached his free hand towards the ceiling dramatically.

„Yah, Kim Jongin!“

The male yelled in return before letting out a muffled snort and breaking into a laughing fit.

 

~

 

06:30AM

The clock on the small bedside table told Jongin as he tiredly looked at it before falling onto the soft, comfy pillow again and stretching his tired limbs.

He glanced to his right, the male lying by his side sleeping soundly, occasionally rubbing his head into the pillow for comfort as he pulled the blanket closer.

Jongin smiled at that, 'Why was he so damn adorable all the time?'

he mentally asked himself as he pecked the boy on his nose and slowly removed the blanket from himself and got up, looking for his pants.

 

~

 

As he finished fixing his tie up Jongin heard shuffling of sheets behind himself.

He glanced into the mirror, seeing the young man shift and raise his head a bit, hair messily cute, eyes only slightly opened and large grey sweater falling off of his shoulder as he leaned onto his elbow.

„Yah, you're going already?“

Jongin turned around, giving him an apologetic smile before he waltzed over to his side of the bed and laid down, his hand going up to the sleepy male's cheek.

Said male leaned into the touch as he stared down at Jongin, brushing a couple of dark brown strands out of his face and puckering his lips at which Jongin could only laugh.

„You're so cute, you know that?“

He mused as he glanced at his lover's lips before lifting his head a bit to meet them with his.

„And I don't even put any effort in it for you, how strange.“

They laughed together as Jongin playfully hit him on the shoulder before getting up again.

„I really have to go,“

he nervously checked his clock while walking over to the closet and taking his jacket off of the hanger before swiftly sliding it over his arms.

„I'll be late.“

The boy in the bed sighed, getting up in a sloppy manner and following Jongin out to the door.

„Are you coming for dinner? I thought about making your favorite.“

The smaller male smiled at his boyfriends back while he was tying the laces of his black leather shoes.

„I don't think I'll be able to, depends on how long I'll have to stay until I'm free. I don't want to get yelled at again.“

„Must be hard for you.“

„Yeah..“

The conversation was followed by an uncomfortable silence as both of them either stared at the ground or anywhere else but each other.

Jongin was the first to break it, leaning down and planting a chaste kiss onto the others lips.

Lastly, he slipped his coat on and picked the dark blue briefcase off the floor before opening the front door and cutely waving goodbye.

 

~

 

There was a loud ring on the bell of the front door, startling the young man in the kitchen.

He quickly jumped up, leaving the knife on the cutting board and washing his hands before running to the door with lightning speed.

Unlocking the door his expression brightened up and his mouth curved upward into a smile.

„Jongin! You're back!“

The boy squealed happily as he took the said male by his hand and lead him in.

„Yeah, hi.“

Jongin smiled slightly, with half lidded eyes giving away his exhaustion.

„Work stressing you out?“

He was given a worried expression as he kicked his shoes off.

„Mm, the Boss made me stay in extra long today. I'm so done.“

Taking the coat and jacket off Jongin neatly placed them onto the hanger back in their closet.

„Ah.. I see, you should go take a bath and I'll set the table. I made your fave.“

The other male smiled timidly as he mades his way back into the kitchen.

Jongin took his belongins out of the jacket and placed them onto the cupboard before smiling back and entering the bathroom, locking the door behind himself.

 

~

 

Just as he was getting out of the bedroom, Sehun heard the phone vibrate.

Curious on who it might be he lifted the phone up, swiping it open and opened the 'Messages' app.

His throat went dry and eyes shot wide.

Holding the phone with unsteady shaking hands he was just about to reply but unfortunately..

The lock clicked.

Sehun panicked, locking the screen again and running away, causing him to almost land on his face during the process.

 

~

 

A refreshed Jongin came out of the bath, towel wrapped around his waist as he used another one to dry the bundle of hair atop his head.

„Yah! Dinner's almost ready let me just take out some stuff while you go change!“

The person yelled from the kitchen and the freshly-showered male laughed to himself as he made his way to the bedroom in order to get some fresh clothes.

He was so close to grabbing the door handle but stopped for a second and turned around with a serious look on his face.

 

~

 

A boy quietly tiptoed to the kitchen sliding his arms around his lovers waist from behind, startling the person and almost causing them to drop the knife they were holding.

„Yah! Kim Jongin, how many times have I told you to not do that? Do you want me to drop my knife the next time I cook for you?!“

The person furiously turned around and smacked the boy on his arm, at which he could only whine.

„I'm sorry..“

„Good, now go sit at the table like a good boy.“

Jongin pouted, looking like a kicked puppy as he shuffled his feet across the fluffy carpet towards his chair.

 

„So how was work?“

The boy asked closing a cupboard and placing a water filled carafe in front of his lover before going back to rummage through a drawer.

„Exahusting, per always.

Speaking of work, I have to do overtimes again so I might not make it home.“

Jongin spoke crossing his hands in front of himself as he eyed the steaming food on the table.

The rummaging stopped for a second, as the boy's hands quivered.

He bit his lip, hard.

Afraid he might draw blood if he bites down any harder than that.

He was trying his best to hold back the tears and shakes that feared to escape him.

 

Jongin paid no attention to that as he took in the sight of the contents on the table.

But the young man standing, decisively turned around, eating utensils in hand as he sternly looked at Jongin.

 

And it all happened too fast.

 

~

 

Just as he remembered the contents of the message Sehun screamed out, throwing the eating utensils onto the floor with great force.

 

 

 

      D.O                                                                                                        

     +83 02 312 XXXX                                                                                                      

     Wed, 19/11/15 ()

'I was quite fond of your company last night, ring me up if you decide on coming tomorrow night. I'll make your favorite.'

                                                                                                                       19:04 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

what am  i doing with my life wtf

throws self under truck

it's 4am scuse my (peralways) ty writing bye