CHAPTER 3

Time Have The Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

Kriinggg…kriinggg…kriinggg

the school bell is A sign that to begin the lesson. Youngji was a smart and very cheerful girl, at least when only together with Hara. The truth is when at school, Youngji become very quiet, coupled with a very unusual appearance with large glasses, making Youngji not very social and has not many friends, was even in the bully, while Hara is a very beautiful girl, strong personality, but cold to others, except toward Youngji of course.

At lunchtime, Youngji and Hara would go to the cafeteria. That's when Youngji saw a boy running from the opposite direction along with his friends. When he realized Youngji’s gaze, the boy then smiled at Youngji. Youngji plain straight down and it became clear that his face was flushed. Opposite reaction with Hara. Hara, who knows Youngji’ feeling asked crossly.

"do you really like him?" She asked without preamble. However Youngji just nodded, blushed.

"But Youngji-ah, I feel he is not the right person for you." Hara replied in a hesitant tone.

"I know." Said Youngji with a smile.

"It's not like I'm going to date him right?" Youngji added, laughing ..

Hara relieved to hear Youngji’s answer. Not because Hara also like Jackson so that he does not want Youngji have him, but because she knows how the real Jackson is. Yeah, the boy who Youngji like named Jackson. Hara did not want her beloved friend hurt because someone like him.

In the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter