CHAPTER 1

Time Have The Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Youngji was a strong girl, sweet, and very jolly. Living in a village called Budong along with his sister and parents. They were a happy family. Pretty happy that so many families who envied them, despite living in simplicity. One day, a fairly strong earthquake occurred in the village of Budong. People panicked and tried to save themselves. 8-year-old Youngji still does not know what to do, so she just stayed silent and cried even though has seen people running around trying to save themselves from the rubble. At that time her parents were not in the house, until. when the building almost collapsed and will overwrite Youngji who just crying hysterically and close her eyes ...

Bbbuukkk ..

Small Youngji felt something soft and warm embraced her. When Youngji opened her eyes and turned to find what it was, her eyes open wider ...

"Appaaaa!" she Cried hysterically as Youngji saw his father covered in blood, especially around the head.

Her father just smiled and then fainted as he hugged the small Youngji. Shortly after the earthquake stopped, peoples trying to help Youngji and her father. Unfortunately, Youngji's father had died. Small Youngji was crying hysterically, looking at the body of his father with a blank stare. Not long after that, Young Ji know the news that his sister and his mother also died. Youngji's face turned into increasingly pale and expressionless.

****

A few days after the e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter