CHAPTER 2

Time Have The Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

7 years after the earthquake .. Seoul

"Youngji-ah, let's go down first for breakfast." Called Mrs. Heo from the 1st floor of her house.

"Nee Omma. Wait a minute." Young ji answered

After a while, Youngji was at the table for breakfast with her father and mother.

"Youngji-ah, now you're almost graduated from junior high school, but you do not have a phone, it’s so hard to reach you. Therefore, we bought this phone. " Said Mrs. Heo.

"No .. Omma." Answer Youngji, try to resist.

"Every time we ask about what you want, you just shook head and hugged us. Could it be, you still feel that we are not your family?" Mom asked in a voice that is rather sad.

“n-no Omma. How could I do that..” Replied Young ji, trying to explain.

"Then why Youngji-ah? We are your parents and you are our daughter. Blood related or not, we are still your family. A family is formed not by blood, but because of mutual love and we love you very much. So you don’t need to feel embarrassed asking for something or accepting our present. Because it is our willingness and our affection for you. " said Mr. Heo with smile.

Youngji was deeply moved by the words of her parents. Youngji 's eyes began to redden.

"Mianhe Appa .. Mianhe Omma .. sarangheo." she said, as she hugged her parents.

Ding dong ...

Youngji opened the door.

" Youngji-ah. Palli. Wa almost late! Geez, what makes you so long."  Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter