Chapter 1

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'' Soojung-ah~ are you ready ?" A husky voice started to called out for own little sister.

She is Jung Sooyeon aka Jessica. She's a 27 years old bussiness woman with her own brand name '' BLANC & ECLARE".

She's cool, isn't she?

" I'm ready unnie". Soojung replied to her sister after she finished clothes up.

"' Let's go then'' Jessica stepped out of their house with soojung by her side.

           They both went into the car , Jessica insisted on driving,Soojung just let her sister drive then.

Silent starte to coat up thier atmosphere , but then Jessica spoke up to made the situation not akward.

" Did your relationship went well ?"  She asked her sister jsut to make sure everything is okay.

Ofcourse Jessica knew about Soojung's relationship and boyfriend. Yixing is the one whom asked permission from jessica if he could date Soojung.

'' Yes, Our relationship is healthy. How about you and oppa,unnie? "Soojung asked her sister back with a smile spread on her face.But she got for answer was Jesica balnk face.

" What's wrong unnie?'' Soojung questioned her sister again.

'' We had a little argument, but we'll make it up soon. Don't worry". She answered calmly and used one of  her hand to patted Soojung's head'.

'' Where do you want  me to drop you ?"  Jessica questioned to her sister again so that she won't make mistake.

'' Unnie, just drop me there near the coffee shop, i need to wait for Yixing too''.

''Alright" Jessica nodded.

     After reached Soojung's destination  they both bid goodbye to each other and told sister to take care.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Soojung sat down alone and waited for her boyfriend arrival. She orders Cappuccino for her own and  cafe latte for Yixing. But then her phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter