Chapter 1

Reincarnation.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One : Is that you?

 

- -

 

 

“Ahh, I should bring the umbrella. Stupid intuition, said that today will not rain,” Woohyun mad to himself as he pushed the café door.

 

 

The smell of coffee immediately brushed away all the madness that contained in his mind. After queued up, his turn arrived.

 

 

“Good evening sir, what you would like to have today?” the cute baristas asked him.

 

 

“Hot caramel macchiato please,” he said.

 

 

“I received hot caramel macchiato,” the baristas repeated and made Woohyun nodded.

 

 

Minutes later, the other barista handed him his drink. Carefully he brought his hot drink and sat near the window. He opened the lid of the drink, so that the hot vapor easily escaped from his drink.

 

 

 

He drew a love sign on the glassy window, and smiled alone when thought about how chessy he is. When he turned his face, a sight captured his eyes. He saw a woman in a red jacket held a cup of coffee. The woman was blowing her drink, and made the hot vapor covered her glass. She was smiled, and took her glass and wiped with the tissue. As she placed back her glasses, she tucked her hairs behind her ears. Her face made Woohyun’s heart almost stop beating (it’s metaphor; he didn’t have heartbeat after all because he is a vampire).

 

 

“E-Elizabeth?” his eyes mouthed the name that no longer been recited by his mouth.

 

 

The woman in front of him realized that Woohyun was looking at her. She was smiling to him, and made Woohyun stuttered before smiled to her.

 

 

- -

 

 

When he arrived home, he immediately searched for Elizabeth’s photo. Looked through all over the places and made his small apartment turned upside down. He found her photo after searched for hours.

 

 

“L-Love, i-is that y-you?” he stuttered as he traced the old photo in his hand. The tears that no longer escaped for her escaped back.

 

 

“I will not let you go for this birth,” he said as secured the old photo to his chest.

 

 

- -

 

 

“Why you are smiling since you get back home?” Jieun, Lisa’s sister which is stayed with her, asked her.

 

 

“A cute guy was looking at me today,” Lisa said brightly as she took the empty space beside her.

 

 

“Aha! Are you sure? He must blind,” Jieun said lazily.

 

 

“You are just jealous, Jieun,” she said.

 

 

“Why must I? Pfft,” she replied with sarcasm tone inside it.

 

 

“Eonnie,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter