Chapter 2

Reincarnation.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hope you enjoy the update. Thank you ^^

 

 

 

Lisa woke up with a damp towel on her forehead. She looked around the room, and the situation is so different. She looked on her clothes and it wasn’t decent. It disgusted her with too much skin expose. Her heart nearly dropped upon heard the door been opened, revealed a man that he known for a very long time.

“You wake up, finally,” Woohyun said as he approached her.

Lisa still looked at him confusedly.

“You aren’t going to scream, right?” Woohyun smiled and made his eyes appeared as a two straight line.

Woohyun realized that she didn’t give any reaction.

“Are you okay,” he touched her face.

“W-Woohyun,” she called his name.

“Yes, it’s me. Look, I’m really sorry for happening just now, it just, I don’t know, that thing slipped on my mind suddenly,” he cleared out the mess up that he did, until made Lisa passed out.

“I’m glad you are here,” Lisa said as she hugged Woohyun.

“E-Elizabeth?” he called her name. Woohyun felt his shirt soaked with her tears.

Woohyun broke off the hug and stared into her eyes. Yes, her eyes were different, they were red.

“Love, you are here. I really miss you, love,” Woohyun hugged Elizabeth as tight as he wanted.
“I miss you too, Woohyun,” she said under the hug.
 

- -



Woohyun was starring Elizabeth in Lisa’s body. He wondered why this thing happened. Is this what people called reincarnated? How Elizabeth possessed her? How about that pity unknown girl? Woohyun barely knew her. What if her family looked for her? What if the family found her but she isn’t her, she is Elizabeth.

“This thing taste good, Woohyun,” Elizabeth said before munched a huge piece of pancake.

“If you like that much, I will make it every day, love” Woohyun smiled.

“You still look same,” Elizabeth said shyly.

“And you still look beautiful as ever, Elizabeth,” Woohyun touched her cold cheek lightly.

“Woohyun, there is something bothering me,” Elizabeth spoke.

“What is it, El?”

“How this thing happened to me?”

Woohyun bite his lips, he searched for the correct term to explain to her.

“Is this what the vampires scared about- the reincarnation?” Elizabeth said and her voice contained worried.

Reincarnation didn’t happen to the vampires easily - it just happened to the human. But, when the vampire reincarnated, they will become more powerful; or perhaps the vampire will become the most powerful vampire that can bet up the Queen. The Queen doesn’t want her throne been confiscated, so the Queen orders her vampires to hunt down reincarnated vampire. Till now, there wasn’t any of reincarnated vampires survive. All of them end up died in the Queen’s hand.

“I’m afraid, Woohyun. I don’t want to die again. It so painful, Woohyun,” Elizabeth voice was shaking.


Woohyun moved to her side and pulled her into his warm hug.


“As long as I live, I will protect you, Elizabeth and I won’t let you die again, okay,” Woohyun said before kissed her head gently.


Elizabeth looked into his eyes, Woohyun eyes were brown unlike before, they were blue.


“What happened to your blue eyes, Woohyun,” Elizabeth touched his eyelids.


Woohyun smiled, “I need to cover up my blue eyes or people will suspect me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter