Prologue

Reincarnation.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- -

 

“Are you sure about this decision, Woohyun?” the female vampire said to him.

 

“Yes, my love,”

 

“You might get hurt,” she worried.

 

“No, I will not. Trust me, Elizabeth,” the male vampire said, while holding her cold tiny hand.

 

 

 

Both of the vampires were running away from the kingdom. They king of the bad vampires were hunting them down. After days walked through the forest, they arrived at the small village. It is a human village.

 

“We will be safe here, Elizabeth” Woohyun assured her.

 

Lucky them, they found an abandoned house in that village, but it located far from the villages, which is good for both of them.

 

Elizabeth was a bad vampire, she needed human blood to survive. It will be Woohyun’s duty to hunt the human for her, but he hunted for the bad people. Since they were there, the villagers not longer have any crimes.

 

“Love,” Woohyun called for Elizabeth. Elizabeth was sleeping at that time, she was weak since she haven’t drunk human blood for about 2 weeks. Woohyun needed to walk far to hunt down criminals for her.

 

“I brought something,” Woohyun said and made she turned him. Woohyun brought to her a moderate size guy. He was unconscious at that time.

 

“I leave him here,” Woohyun said. Every time Elizabeth killed people, Woohyun cannot stand to look at her. So, after he left the prey, he will wait outside of the house.

 

After Woohyun left the guy, Elizabeth ran to him. She smelt her prey first before pierced her fangs into the skin. When she pierced her fangs, the guy screamed at high pitch. Woohyun, on the other and, closed his ears with his palm. He cannot hear that. Elizabeth didn’t know, Woohyun will cry every time she killed people.

 

- -

 

On one night, Woohyun asked a favor to Elizabeth.

 

“Love,” Woohyun called her with his husky voice, made she turned.

 

“Yes,”

 

“Do you really love me, Elizabeth?” he asked. Elizabeth surprised by his question.

 

“Woohyun, I love you with all my heart. I breathe you instead of I breathe the air. I love you so much,” Elizabeth said while holding his hands and bought them to her chest.

 

“If you do, would you stop killing people, the blood? We are vampires, I can live without human blood, why would not you, love,” he said.

 

She looked at him, full of questions, but she really loves this man, in front of her. There’s nothing in the world that can make her say no to him.

 

“I will, Woohyun. I will,” she said.

 

Woohyun brought her face near to him. He kissed the female vampire deeply.

 

“Thank you, love,” he said.

 

- -

 

It's been a month after she promised to him. Woohyun was out to hunt some meat for them to eat. Elizabeth was alone in the house. When she was brushing her hairs, she heard a faint knob.

 

Elizabeth knew that wasn’t Woohyun because she didn’t feel his aura. With a pot in her hand, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter