The Eye of Red Force

EXOPLANET (The 12 Legends)

Lay: Wake up, wake up!

Suho and Baekhyun abruptly awakens and sits up on the bed. They look around and finally focus their eyes on him.

Baekhyun: Lay what happened?

Lay: Come outside now. You have to see what’s happening. It’s not good.

The two rushed outside the house to meet the other legends who were already fully awoken staring into the distance.

D.O.: Suho, look. Something’s wrong with the tree of life. It’s glowing red.

Sehun: It looks like it’s dying.

Baekhyun: How can that be? Just yesterday we nurtured it.

Sehun: I don’t know. We have to go check it out.

All 12 legends run toward the tree of life to investigate what’s happening to it.

Chanyeol: What the hell is that?

Chanyeol points towards a bright shining red light from behind the tree. The light surrounds the tree as the guardians look on.

Chen: What do we do?

Suho: I don’t know. Call the Green Force and see if it knows anything.

Tao: How can we call it? Can we? It always appeared naturally after nurturing the tree.

Suho: Xuimin go get the box inside the room on the top floor.

Xuimin: We’re not supposed to use that. Are you crazy?

Suho: It’s the only thing I can think of that can help us. So go and fetch it now.

Xuimin runs towards the house while the 11 legends brace the light from the bright red tree now blinding their sights. The leaves start to fall off of the branches and to the floor. Xuimin returns the box from the house and sets it down in front of Suho.

Xuimin: That was heavy. (rubs fingers) Someone should’ve helped me.

The legends gather around the box extremely intrigued to see what’s inside.

Suho: Place your hand where you see your symbol.

The 12 legends place their hands together on the box and it sparks a blue spark. The box unfolds into 13

smaller boxes.

Kris: We each have something? Who’s the middle box for?

Suho: Seems we all have something and the middle box is nobody’s own. Let’s check it first.

Suho picks up a book from the center box and blows off the dust from it. He reads the title “隱

Yǐn”. He opens the book and flips through it’s contents.

Suho: It’s right here.

He reads through the chapter titled, “Calling upon the Green Force”

Suho: We need 6 legends power to call upon him. Me, Lay, D.O., Xuimin, Chen and Tao. Please stand here.

The 6 legends gather in star formation next to the tree of life.

Suho: Tao, freeze time first. Then, D.O., Chen, Xuimin, Lay and me last.

Tao holds the legends hands and brings time to a halt.

D.O.: Earth! (Strikes the ground with his fist)

Chen: Lightning! (Commands lighting to strike the ground)

Xuimin: Ice! (Freezes the ground their standing on)

Lay: Heal! (Gets down and touches the ground)

Suho: Water! (Generates water and splashes it on the ground)

The ground immediately shakes momentarily and Green Force appears to the left of Xuimin.

Green Force: You called upon me? Why is this?

Suho: Look at the tree of life. Something is wrong with it.

Green Force gazes upon the tree of life and it flickers rapidly before returning to normal.

Green Force: How can this be? This presence…

Suho: What is it? ……Who is it?

Green Force: It’s the Eye of Red Force. Just like I, there exists a force that is inverse to me.

Suho: You mean it’s evil?

Green Force: Precisely. Thousands of years ago when this planet was first formed, the previous legends captured it to prevent it from doing anyone or anything harm. It yearns the heart of the tree of life for eternal power while I seek to keep it alive to prevent the overturn of time and space.

Suho: Is it possible for it to be released on it’s own?

Green Force: No. That is not at all possible. The power that was used to seal it away is extremely powerful and only accessible by all 12 legends together who fully comprehends and is in control of their respective power. You legends are not powerful enough to conjure the extreme force that is needed to capture this impeccable presence.

Kai: Then what do we do? Just watch?

Green Force: There is only one other option. You need to hide the tree of life from it.

D.O.: Hide the tree? What do you mean?

Green Force: It is very complicated process. The forces that existed before me created a method of protecting the tree for legends who were not actually capable of doing such task. The old forces were very strict and cruel towards creating this method because it goes against normal tradition but they knew it was needed to be made in case something like this ever happens.

Kai: Is this the only method of stopping this eye of red force?

Green Force: Yes, unfortunately it is.

Lay: Unfortunately? Is it that difficult?

Green Force: The ancient forces did not make this easy in any way possible. There are a lot of risks, including losing the tree of life forever if you are not successful.

Sehun: Well, how is it done? Can you show us?

Green Force: It’s in the book Suho is holding. Turn to the chapter called “Diving the Tree of Life”.

Suho turns to the chapter and starts to read out loud.

Suho: The first thing is….the 12 legends must split into two equal groups.

Chen: We have to separate? Won’t that affect our abilities?

Green Force: (nodding) Yes, it will indeed.

Suho: Secondly, stand around the tree, half in the front, other half in the back. Thirdly, create two suns that look alike using the light and flame abilities above the tree of life. It says these will serve as portals into another dimension to hide the tree of life.

Chen: Portals? Where do we have to go?

Green Force: To another planet.

Chen: Another planet?? Oh my..

Green Force: The ancient forces liked puzzles and riddles very much. They made this a quest to pay the price of attempting this type of power.

Suho reads further and pauses suddenly.

Xuimin: What’s wrong?

Suho: It says here we will lose our memories if we do this.

The legends turn restless and starts to talk among themselves.

D.O.: That’s crazy. I’m not doing this.

Green Force: It is the only way to save the tree of life.

D.O.: I don’t want to give up my memories.

Green Force: Look inside the boxes. Each box for each legend contains a book stating everything about themselves. Where you came from, what your power is….This was designed for the mission to help you regain your memories.  Your memories aren’t erased but locked away inside your mind so anything to jog it will bring back some. That’s the price to pay. Also, there are rocks with each symbol on it, touching this will awaken your power if it is ever locked away.

The 12 legends are all uneasy with the revealed requirements of this task.

Lay: If it’s the only way, we have to do it.

All legends look at Lay, some nod together, some just stare.

Green Force: You know what you have to do.

Green Force then disappears.  They begin to take their own individual books and read them.

Luhan: I’m scared about this.  What if we lose or books? Or can’t find each other?

Kris: Don’t worry. We Are One! We can do this together.

Suho: That’s right. It’s not too late. Let’s begin.

The 12 legends take their positions in front and behind the tree of life. They begin to conjure up the power together and the tree of life starts to half. It turns into ashes which are collected into 2 boxes for each group to carry along and guard. Xuimin uses his ice powers to cool the two suns for entry. Sehun uses the wind to lift everyone off the ground towards the twin stars. Suho, D.O., Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun enter one while Luhan, Chen, Tao, Kris, Xuimin and Lay enters the other.