Tree Of Life

EXOPLANET (The 12 Legends)

On exoplanet, the 12 legends are beside the tree of life, standing looking at each other.

Suho: Do you all remember the order in which we take our spots around the tree of life?

All 11 other legends nod in synchronization and begin to take their respective places.  Kai takes the first position while D.O. takes the last position.

Suho: Now begin the nurturing process.

All 12 legends hold each other’s hands and Tao stops time without freezing the other legends. Kai and Luhan stretches their arms as they reach out for the tree of life. Kris calls upon the griffin and takes flight into the sky. The tree illuminates with magnificent light and particles and soon the bright light fades away.

Chanyeol: Fire

Suho: Water

Chen: Lightning

D.O.: Earth

Sehun: Wind

Xuimin: Ice

Baekhyun: Light

Lay: Heal the Tree Of Life

The 8 legends combine and hurl their powers into the root of the tree. The trees’ leaves instantly grew bigger, greener and more in numbers. The branches thickened as well as the trunk of the tree. The trees’ heart can be heard beating louder than the deepest drum and faster than the wings of a hummingbird.

Chanyeol: It’s already been 3 years since we’ve become legends. I never get tired of seeing that.

Sehun: I know. It’s just as beautiful as it was then.

Sehun and Chanyeol have a soft giggle together and walks towards their home. The rest follows except for Kai and D.O. when Suho calls them back.

D.O.: What is it?

Kai: Yeah, What’s the matter?

Suho: Did any of you feel something different this time nurturing the tree of life?

D.O. and Kai swiftly looks at each other and back at Suho.

D.O.: No. Why? Is something wrong? Did you feel something different?

Suho: …..Nevermind. Just wondering.  

The 3 of them then proceeds to the house to meet with the other legends. As they enter the house, exciting aromas filled the air as the other legends prepared the feast to celebrate successfully nurturing the tree. Baekhyun is quickly placing out plates along the table for 13 while Chen is bringing out dishes. Xuimin rushes up to Kai, D.O. and Suho.

 Xuimin: C’mon, sit down. It’ll be here any minute.

All 12 take their seats and patiently waits for the “Green Force” to arrive. In a blink of an eye, at the front of the table, it appears. It glows brightly of green and shimmers with sparkles with an outline of a face.

Green Force: Hello, my friends. Thank you once again for nurturing the tree of life. It is a very important task. Hold on, Why is……

“Green Force” flickers for a few seconds and returns to normal. Suho watches and examines the force as this happens.

Suho: Is everything alright?

Green Force: Yes, of course. You can now proceed with your meals. Thank you again my friends.

Tao (still flustered about the flickering): What was that about?

Kris: I don’t know. Has that ever happened before?

Tao: Never. Anyway, let’s get down to business.

Kris: You mean eat?

Tao: Exactly

The legends all laugh at Tao and begins to eat together.

Luhan: This food is delicious.

D.O.: Why thank you, Luhan. I made that.

Luhan: Sure you did.

D.O.: What? Why are you being like this to me?

Kai: D.O., It is very tasty. You cook the best.

Chanyeol (biting into a chicken drumstick with his mouth full): Yeah. It’s great.

Kris: It’s not my style.

D.O.? What? Why not? Try it.

D.O. forks a piece of meat and feeds Kris.

Kris: Wow, it’s good.

Kai: See?

Kris: Still not my style.

Everyone eats their stomachs full and disperses from the table. Each legend shares a room with another legend. Suho and Baekhyun goes into their room as do the others. They lay down and tries to get some rest. An hour later and Baekhyun wakes to see Suho still wide awake staring at the ceiling.

Baekhyun: Suho, is everything alright?

Suho: I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I don’t know what it is.

Baekhyun: Maybe it’s the chicken.

Suho: No, not like that. The atmosphere is suddenly different.

Baekhyun: I don’t know what you mean. I feel no different. Get some sleep will ya?

Suho: Ok, I’ll try.

Suho closes his eyes and goes to sleep.