The First Letter - To All The Boys I've Loved Before

P.S. I Don't Love You

          "Joonmyun! Would you please put that book down?" My home tutor yells. She's what you'd call "hot", but I'm just not interested in her, no matter how many buttons she leaves undone.

          She takes the book from my hands, and I have no choice but to look at her. She leans in close, and her s are getting closer to my face. I sigh and look away. She just doesn't get that I'm not interested

          "Why don't you pay attention? Am I that boring? Or is that chick-lit novel just more interesting?" She says with a pout. Her aegyo doesn't affect me either.

          "It's more interesting. Definitely." I reply. She sighs and glances at her watch. "I guess it's time anyway. See you next session."

          "I hope not." I answer back. I return to my book. Yes, it's a girly book. But what's a bored kid to do? I've read all the classics, the books on science, math, law, heck, even my brother's manga. The only thing I haven't read in this house was my mother's book. So I read it And it wasn't bad, actually.

          As the novel progresses, I am enlightened. Why have I never thought of this before? How could such a boring girl have such an interesting life? So I'll just do what she did. But on purpose, of course. She wrote letters to the guys she used to love, and her letters accidentally got sent out.

          I sit in front of my desk and begin to write the love letters. Of course, I've never been in love with any girls before, or any guys for that matter. But it seems like it would be way more interesting if I wrote letters to guys. Yes, that would definitely be more interesting.

         After hours of deliberation, I finally settled on eleven guys to write love letters to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. "Kris" Wu Yi Fan - the most popular guy in school, since he's the captain of the basketball team and all

2. Do Kyungsoo - all the girls love this guy, they think he's "squishy" or something

3. Kim Jongin - has a reputation of being Bad Boy # 1, but is actually a nice guy

6. Lu Han - Pretty Boy, people think he's with Sehun but I wonder...

7. Oh Sehun - well since I added Lu Han to the list, why shouldn't Sehun receive a letter as well?

8. Zhang Yixing - the student council's vice president, in short, my right hand man

9. Huang Zitao - captain of all the fricking martial arts clubs at school, I don't know how he does it

10. Kim Minseok - my best friend, but somehow he manages to keep a low profile, in short, a "loser"

11. Kim Jongdae - class clown; just because

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Satisfied with my list, I keep it in the hidden pocket of my pen case. It's gonna be such an exciting school year.