5- I love you too

Please Love Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rooftop?” Hyuk tilt his head. He remember it, of course he remember. He remember all the place they went to date secretly even the love hotel that they went once at other country when Hakyeon feel so at time they went to vacation with Hongbin and Taekwoon. He blush when he think that. They almost get caught by Hongbin because Hyuk forgot to wear his underwear that they accidently thrown in Hakyeon’s car. Gladly they found it before the two get into the car.

“Hyukkie, are you thinking something naughty?” asked Hakyeon with mischievous voice. Hyuk abruptly look at him and faster shook his head denying it, even though his blushing face betrayed him. Hakyeon just chuckle at Hyuk and kiss Hyuk’s temple.

“You should get ready now. I need to do something first. Make sure you come on 8. Or I’ll punish you tonight.” Said Hakyeon darkly. As excited as he heard about punishment (to be honest, he is a little masochist), he still want to know what Hakyeon had prepare. Last year, Hakyeon had brought him to amusement park which he rent it for a day only for Hyuk to play with whatever he want and for how long he want. That how romantic (and crazily rich) Hakyeon is.

“Okay, I’ll get there on time.” Said Hyuk flashing his bright smile.

 

 

The waiting night comes. Hyuk come 5 minute early and wait outside first. He don’t want to ruin Hakyeon’s surprised. He like surprised, why ruined it? When the times come, Hyuk slowly open the door and step on the rooftop. In front of the door, there, a board that written happy anniversary and an arrow been draw on it. It’s not only one, in every 50cm, there will a various type of board, various shape, an on each board hanged their picture form before the first time they meet to now. It’s contain Hyuk’s playing, eating, writing or sleeping. The photo too include how Hakyeon hug him, or just stand beside him. It’s either their selfie or Hongbin’s who the one that snap the picture.

Hyuk can’t help but awed at it. He don’t know Hakyeon will save all of their photos like that. Some of the photos, he didn’t even know they were exist. And Hongbin really did a great job in taking their candid photo. Hyuk’s eyes are in brim of tears right now. He happy. He don’t care if Hakyeon in love with Taekwoon, what he know, he fall for Hakyeon again and again. And now, he really scare of losing Hakyeon. The thought of it make his tears slowly rolled down on his cheeks. He stop his walk for a while to calm himself. After a few seconds, he start follow the board again.

At last, he arrives at the last board. The last one written, ‘look up’. He complied the instruction and look up. And guess what? A table that been set suit to candle light dinner concept. With the bright colourful lamp hanging on wire, LED plants, and a stage where Hakyeon sit on a chair with hand stand mic and guitar in his hand. Hakyeon look so handsome that night with his white suit contrast with Hyuk’s black suit that he found in his drawer (he know Hakyeon put it in there, that’s why gladly where it.).

“Sit there Hyukkie.” Instruct Hakyeon showing Hyuk the chair. Hyuk obey Hakyeon. Hakyeon start playing with the guitar.

 

 

Take time to realize,

That your warmth is crashing down on in.

Take time to realize,

That I am on your side.

Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

 

Hyuk shock with the start of the song. What is the meaning of this? Why Hakyeon sing this song for him? Hyuk can’t think what had happen now.

 

But I can't spell it out for you.

No, it's never gonna be that simple.

No, I can't spell it out for you.

 

If you just realize what I just realized,

Then we'd be perfect for each other,

And we'll never find another.

Just realize what I just realized.

We'd never have to wonder if

We missed out on each other now.

 

Take time to realize.

Oh-oh, I'm on your side.

Didn't I, didn't I tell you?

Take time to realize

This all can pass you by.

Didn't I tell you?

 

 

 

Hakyeon’s eyes gaze intensely on him. Hyuk can’t say any word. He too awestruck by Hakyeon. Not only with Hakyeon’s nice voice, but with the lyrics too. Did he said he love him. He can’t put it out the meaning for Hakyeon to sing this song. So, he just continue to listen to Hakyeon until he done.

 

 

 

But I can't spell it out for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter