3- Are you stupid or what?

Please Love Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day:

 

“Good morning Hyukkie…” said N and kiss Hyuk’s lips. Hyuk wake up and blushed seen N’s face so close to him. He touch his lip and asked;

“Hyung, did you just kiss me?” N just smile. He kiss Hyuk’s again.

“Yes, you look so cute these days. I always feel want to eat you.” Said N and bit Hyuk’s ears. Once again Hyuk blush.

“But hyung, you know we did it on Taekwoon hyung’s irthday right? We didn’t even wait for the cake. Won’t Taekwoon hyung mad at you?” asked Hyuk curious with N’s thinking.

“Let him be. He doesn’t even notice me. He did the party for someone else. Why should I care what he do?” N complain with gloomy expression.

‘But you too didn’t notice my feeling and only love him.’ Thought Hyuk.

“And you look so cute last night. I thought I just want to hug you last night but, it’s end up like this. But, I know you like it right?” smirked N. Hyuk just avoid N’s stare because of shy.

“C-can we go back now? I don’t want people to see us here in this state. It would be a problem for you.” Said Hyuk and wear his clothes immediately. N looks at Hyuk before follow his action.

“Okay.” answer N coolly. Well, he too don’t want their relationship… yet. N, who finish first grab Hyuk’s hand from his shirt and help him wearing it.

“I’ll go to my vacation house today. Will you come with me?” Hyuk look at N with shock face.

“You need to follow too. Because I don’t think you want to go back with smell even though it’s really turns people on.” Teased N. Hyuk pouted at the words.

“You’ve planned this right?” asked Hyuk suspicious. N didn’t answer and just smile at him.

“Come on, there’s no place for bath here. Before I eat you again, it’s better if we go now.” Said N and leave the shock Hyuk. Hyuk follow a few minutes after that while mumbles something irrelevant with a red face.

 

 

The both of them went to N’s vacation house that located in private beach. N’s parents bought it for N since they have a lot of money to throw away. N will always brought Hyuk here when he’s in bad mood. Because he said, beach and Hyuk’s after--face will cheer him up. Even though the last part make Hyuk want to punch N, he still like it if he is the reason for N to be happy again.

“Hmm… hyung.” Call Hyuk.

“Yes?” N respond to him while ready to make lunch for them.

“Who was before me come here?” asked Hyuk when he remember he doesn’t know who N’s ex were.

“No one. You’re the only one I brought here beside my sister. She just come here once a year because we will gather at our parent’s house for celebration or important things. Why? Did you get jealous?” asked N with intention to tease Hyuk. But Hyuk didn’t notice it. So, he just answer it innocently.

“Nope. I just curious because this place was so beautiful and I heard you have a lot of girlfriends and boyfriends without Taekwoon hyung knowing and you’ve fall in love with him that time.” N just silent and didn’t say anything. It’s true though, so he didn’t need to deny it. N know Hyuk know about his past before them being a friend.

“I just don’t like other people to get into my privacy life.” Hyuk tilted his head confuse.

“So, why you let me?” Asked Hyuk.

"Because you're special. You're different from my other girlfriends and boyfriends. You never care about my money like the others did. Even though we're a friend, you still take care of me. Example, when I know Taekwoon didn't invite me to his birthday party. You try to make me happy after that right? Sorry i just let you alone that day." Explain N. Hyuk shook his head to N apologise.

"It's okay. But, what about Taekwoon hyung? Will you bring him here too?" Asked Hyuk, didn't feel too good if he need to share what was him before to others if N decide to break up with him.

"Hmm... I don't think so. This place only for you and me." Said N. Hyuk smiling widely and can't control his face showing how happy he is.

"I already have a special house for us when I get to be Taekwoon's husband." Continue N dreamily. Hyuk's smile fall immediately. He frown at that and run upstairs to the usual room he sleep. N didn't have a time to stop him and just let him be. Hyuk lock the door from inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter