4- Can I be the replacement?

Please Love Me Too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day:

 

 

Hyuk start his first work without problem. Just that, something not right with Hongbin. He seem a little bit quiet today. As they rest in the evening, Hongbin get near Hyuk.

"How was your first day?" Asked Hongbin. Hyuk smile a little before answer;

"Great. It's a good thing that the boss is a kind person." Said Hyuk naughtily.

"It's no use you said nice thing to me. I won't let you back early on your first day. We still will get at 2 a.m..." said Hongbin while rolled his eyes. They quiet for a while enjoying their rest. Because after this, Hyuk need to send Hongbin for his next shooting place for the new product. But the quiet moment erupt by Hongbin.

"Hyuk..." called Hongbin.

"Yes hyung?" Hyuk looks at Hongbin.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You've asked me." Said Hyuk grinning stupidly. Hongbin smile but turn serious again.

"I'm serious Hyuk."

"Haha... okay2. Sure, what is it?"

"You know about Hakyeon hyung's feeling for Taewoon hyung right?" Hyuk shock with that sudden mention about Hakyeon.

"Y-yeah... why did you ask?" asked Hyuk, stutter slightly.

"I've seen you two get into the personal room at the cafe when Taekwoon hyung's birthday party. I've asked the waiter and he said only couple that get into the room. You guys not a couple. So, did I need to know something?" Asked Hongbin again. Hyuk sigh because he know it's no use to run from the question anymore.

"We... we are a friend." Admit Hyuk.

"Hah?" Hongbin eyes widened cause of this shocking news.

"We're a friend. Friends with benefit. It's been 3years we like this." Said Hyuk.

"Are you sure it's just that relationship?"

"Yes." Said Hyuk with a sad voice.

"But, your voice and eyes says someting else. Hyuk, I've know you since kid. And i really dissapointed when you didn't tell me about you two. Are you sure you don't have any feeling at all for Hakyeon hyung?" Hyuk sigh before answered;

"Even if I have any feelings for him, he will never return it."

"So why bother to fall in love with him or get into this relationship?" Hongbin still feel weird with that fact.

"It's not that I want it. It just... I don't even know how this happen. What I remember is, I break up with my girlfriend and the next day, I woke up with Hakyeon hyung hugging each other and he said we are a friend." Told Hyuk the story that only he and N know.

"You already love him that time?" Asked Hongbin shocked. Hyuk shook his head.

"No, but I did have a little crush on him." Admit Hyuk. Hongbin just sigh, then he continue talking.

"You know what? I think you should stop this whatsoever relationship or just confess already. If not, you the one who would end up hurt. And I think it's plain stupid just to let it be." Adviced Hongbin sincerely. But sadly, Hyuk to stubborn to listen to him.

"No, I willing to get hurt like this then to being hurt for when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter