Running To You

Running To You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />


Yixing found his way stumbling to Yifan's door. He doesn't know how he  got there but he knew he had to come. He knocked on the door gently a few times. No answer. He suddenly grew frustrated and banged on the door a few times and finally someone answered. 

"Yifan I.."
He looked up to see the other but found his mother standing there instead. 
"Yixing are you ok? What's wrong?" She asked him. 
Still slightly out of breath from running to the house he replies, "Yes I'm fine Mrs Wu. Do you know where I can find Yifan?" 
"He left the house half an hour ago. He looked a little frustrated and told me he was going out for a walk but he isn't back yet."
"Oh okay thank you!" Yixing says before turning around to go find him. 
"Yixing wait. Is everything ok? I mean did something happen between you two?" 
Not yet. But it should've, Yixing thinks to himself. 
"No, everything's fine." He replies with a smile. 
 
He runs for his life trying to find Yifan everywhere. He runs to say the words he should've said a long time ago. 
 
-flashback-
 
"Hey Yixing. I'm glad you came when I called you."
"Hey, of course I'd come! What's up?"
Yifan looked towards the slightly shorter male nervously. He was about to say words he'd never said to anyone before. He doesn't know how long it's been since this happened but the fact of the matter was that it did. It happened. Yifan.. Fell in love.
"Yixing, I know this may seem a little sudden but I have something I want to say to you. I.. I think I like someone. Someone I've known for a while now and someone I never thought I'd fall for but I have." 
Yixing looks towards the older boy with confused eyes. 
"You sound lovestruck. Who's the lucky girl?"
"Guy. It's a guy." Yifan says with a slight blush on his face. 
"Really?!" Yixing screams towards the other. 
Realising what he's just said, he retorts "I mean I didn't know you swing that way.. Wow"
"Yeah, I didn't either until I met him." Yifan says with a slight chuckle.
"So who is he dude?"
A small silence came between them until it was broken by a small "You"
But it wasn't followed by a scream, a word or an expression. It was followed by steps running further and further away. 
Further away from Yifan. 
 
-present-
 
Once more Yixing found himself running. But this this time towards Yifan and not away from him. 
He stops behind him. Finding the elder sitting on the edge of a bridge, he goes to join him sitting next to him. 
Many thoughts go through Yixing's mind, but only a measly "hi" leaves his lips. Yifan looks to his side to find his love seated next to him. Shocked to see him he moves back a little nearly falling off the bridge. 
"Holy . What are you doing here?!" 
"I came to find you." Yixing replied in a tone a little higher than a whisper. 
"And why would you come to find me? You ran away from me when I told you something that was very hard to say. Remember?" Yifan says looking away from Yixing and straight ahead. 
"I'm.. Sorry." He says to the giant on his side. "I'm sorry for running away. I shouldn't have ran. But I didn't know how to respond. I- I didn't know what to say.."
"And do you know what to say now? It's okay really. I understand it's shocking that one of your closest friends likes you especially if he's a dude ffs. But really it's okay. I understand if you want to run away now even, I'm okay with rejection. Just spare me the excu-" before he could finish his sentence he felt someone yank him forward and kiss him. 
Still in shock at what was happening Yifan froze. 
Yixing finally separated himself from the other and gave them both a chance to breathe and take in what just happened. 
"Did that feel like a rejection to you? I came here to tell you that i- I like you too..you idiot. But you bull so much that I had to shut you up this way."
"Wait. WHAT." 
Yifan looks at a blood red Yixing with a shocked expression, eyes and mouth wide open. 
"Don't make me say it again, I will explode!" A flustered Yixing exclaims looking at the other's confused looks.
"No I just. I can't believe it. You. Like me?"
YOU ACTUALLY LIKE ME BACK HOLY ING ?!?!
Yifan screams standing up on to the bridge. 
Mortified at what was happening, Yixing tries to escape again, getting ready to run away. Until he finds two large arms wrapping around him. 
"Oh I'm not letting you run away from me ever again." Yifan whispers in the smallers ear while kissing him lightly behind it & hugging him tight.