First Day Of School (The Past)

Everybody Changes

Your POV:

 

So this is it >o< I took a deep breath to calm down my nervous nerves and took a step forward. Putting on my most cheerful smile, I walked in the gigantic gates, mentally preparing myself for what is waiting for me in my new school life. Come what may, I am prepared and I will face all obstacles with my glamourous smile ^^ / / went my teeth, silently agreeing.

But... That... Might not be the case. Maybe Im not fully prepared... Yet. Something I wasn't prepared with happened- a crash. Yeap, you red it right. A crash. A crash between me and this oh! So cute guy *-* /melts/ went my heart <3

How did it happen? Ahh come come let me tell you how it started. As I fiddled around with the paper in my hands, attempting to figure out where my classroom is, a voice made its way to my ears, "EXCUSE MEE!! INCOMINGGG!!" My head shot up, only to receive the shock of my life- a HUGE pile of books were coming my way! >< Too shocked to even move an inch, i only managed to let out a yelp before it happened.

"OHMUAIGOSHH IM SO TERRIBLY SORRYYY!! I DIDNT SEE YOU AS THE BOOKS WERE BLOCKING MY SIGHT AND AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW, KABOOM! WE CRASHED!! AHH!" I just stared as he rambled on as though I just met an angel *-*

"Ohohoh let me help you!" He said and stretched out his hand. He tweaked his fingers signalling me to grab it and gave me an eye smile >3< /dies/ I couldn't help but smiled back and slowly grabbed his outstretched hands.

"Are you ok? You hands are unusually hot ._." That one simple remark of his sent me to paradise. OH MY GOD! DID THIS SUPER CUTE GUY JUST SAY IM HOT?? KYAAAA >3< CAN I DIE NOW?? BYE WORLD... PLEASE... SOMEONE... HELP ME TELL MY PARENTS... THAT I LOVE THEM... FOREVER... :'( AND SO... HERE LIES THE GRAVE OF ME-PARK HYO YOUNG T-T CAUSE OF DEATH: DIED WITH OVERFLOWING HAPPINESS CAUSED BY A REMARK OF A GUY.

He looked at me like this: ._. Really? How can he not know that even his pokerface can kill me? *Dies again*

But his voice revived me. "Soooo..." He started. "Y-Yes?" I stammered, trying to recover from the revival. He bent down and... that... was a super awkward position... o.O I was about to back off went he gave a hearty laugh and said "Park Hyo Young? Haha I was just looking at your nametag, I'm not that kind of person :')"

"O-Oh... Haha" I gave an awkward laugh. He laughed and I died. Yet again. How many times have I died today? T.T Boohoo, even his laughter can kill me T-T

In a swift moment, he bent down to pick up his books. I wanted to help, but I was too traumatised by the numerous deaths earlier x.x After he was done, he gave an eye smile again and well yeah... you know... I died XP Then, he continued down the corridors, leaving me there, too stiff to move *-*

"SO THATS THE END OF THE STORY, WASNT IT SO SO SOOOO SWEEEEEET~~? KYAAAA :'D" I narrated the story to my bestie- IU.

Unamused, she stared at me with a raised eyebrow. "I hate to say this but-" "Then dont say it," I interrupted her, "dont spoil my day... :(" "Anyway, as I was saying, its funny that the guy actually rambled on and on before actually offering to help you up you know? And what does he mean by 'let me help you'? He obviously should help!! Geez I find that guy... abit weird :/" IU totally ignored my words and said.

I sighed, "But that's what makes him cuteee *-*" "Ah well fine whatever. You are lovestruck." IU teased. "Nah, it's just... a small little tiny crush <3" I defended. "Yeah right. A small little tiny crush -.-" She said and giggled.

"I will show him to you one day and i swear you will leave your current boyfriend and go all out for him <3 ~ Eh no, don't you dare steal him." I said.

She gave a unamused laugh, "For god's sake, I will never leave my boyfriend. Wait till you sees him one day *-*" She winked at me and we both laughed and started chit-chatting.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Ehehe hellooo!! Sorry for disappearing for so looongg!! >< I will try to make another update this month so please don't unsubscribe!! :<

Anyway, this is also a very short chapter._. I don't know why, but I'm not really good at writing long chapters... SIghh sorrieee! Oh and heheh. I purposely didn't tell who is that guy you bumped into because it plays a big biggg BIGGGG part later in the story kekeke. But you can guess, and I will be watching who is the smart person that got correct :3 Of course, I won't tell you the answer, but no harm trying~! Oh and I kind of changed the plot alittle... Hope you don't mind! >.<