Lee Jun Hyung? :O (The Present)

Everybody Changes

Hiii *waves* ^-^ Sooo, I've decided to re-write the whole fic which was originally called "It's All A Fiction..." and now it's called "Everybody changes" ! :DD But dont worry, the plot remains the same~ I didnt reveal much of the plot last time actually :P (Did I even reveal any of the plot? It was just the Intro~ hehehe) kays, shall continue with the story~

----------------------------------

Your POV:

JUST ONE MORE WORD FROM HIM AND I SWEAR, I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL HIM WITH THE FIRST KNIFE I FIND. >:)

"So..." He said again.

I exploded. "Urghhhh, JUST.SHUT.UP.ALREADY!"

"What?" He asked with an irritating "innocent" look as though nothing's wrong.

Urghh. I went to the kitchen, looking for a knife. I opened every drawer there was and yet theres no knife =.= It was just there a day ago. And now, its gone. Seriously, did he hide it or something? Too scared that he resorted to hiding it, eh? Thats why females are superior to males :P Just as that thought ran through my mind, a voice broke my thoughts.

"Looking for these?" I spun around to find a smirking Junhyung leaning on the kitchen door. And in his hands were MY precious knifes, badminton racket, baseball bat and all the weapons I ever used against him! So he really did took it! Scared out of his wits, eh? I glared at him and he chuckled. "You look so cute when you are pissed~ ^-^ " Seriously, he NEVER fails to annoy the living daylights out of me. >:( That irritating jerk! If I wasn't that kind-hearted, he would have died long ago! Killed by me >:) Muahahaha. 

Why was I even living with him? Oh right. We are somewhat married. Why marry that jerk you say? What else can it be? It's an arranged marraige. I don't even know if it is true but since my parents says so then... Oh well, forget it.

"Give.me.back.my.stuffs!" >:( I said in the most calm voice I could produce.

"Heh, not so easy, honeyy~" He smirked and started running around like a little kid -.- "Catch me if you wanna~" He sang.

OMO, The nerves of him to sing TVXQ's song! >:o Him singing it is an insult to TVXQ! >:( His voice is awful, so awful that I feel like covering my ears with my hands! OK, maybe I'm a little biased, ermm, maybe a bit more than a little, but seriously? Him singing catch me by TVXQ? You're kidding me. He sounds like a toad! A croaking toad to be exact. I didn't know toads could sing, it's a miracle. And this miracle was found by me, the forever awesome person :D Oh wait. I mean he can't sing. I know it's contradicting, but whatever.

"Shut up! You are ruining the song!" I frowned, "and get back here now!" He ignored me and continued running while singing with me chasing after him. How childish can he get, seriously -.-

"YAHH! LEE JUN HYUNG!" I screamed in frustration.

-----------------------------

Yayy, the first chapter after I re-write is out! So how was it? :D

Curious why you called him " Lee Jun Hyung" instead of " Yong Jun Hyung"? Hehehe, read on then :P Oh and in case you dont know, you have a name too: Park Hyo Young :)

Oh and I don't mean to offend Junhyung and/or his fans. In fact, I like him too! ^-^ Sorry if I offended you by saying he sounded like a toad, mianhae~ Hehehe, if you realised, my writing style changed and I also started writing in the POV forms since I find it easier to write in that way. Oh and did you see the smileys in the story? :D yeap, I decided to add them too! kekeke. And I used the same type of starting as before -showing what happens first then writing about the past :)

It's short I know but it will get longer ^^