Their first Day(te)

The First Day

“S-Seohyun, c-can I ask you on a date?” Yoona tries her best to say those words, she wish that Seohyun heard it.

“Date?”

“Yeah, w-with me” Yoona is sweating hard, she wanted to hear a yes from the girl but she knows that it’s impossible.

“I guess, you don’t want like it. I-I think I should go” but before Yoona could take a step, Seohyun held Yoona’s wrist.

“Did I say no?” Seohyun replied a smile, that smile she’s hiding for the whole day. All she think is if Yoona could talk to her, just them, and that date can make what she thinks come true. She wants to know more about Yoona.

“So… that’s a yes?”

 

-***-

Yoona wears a simple t-shirt and a blue jeans, she also bring her jacket in case it gets too cold outside. She put simple make-up since it is night and her face can’t be seen so clear. She checks her face in front of the mirror, maybe she already hide those pores. She tries to keep it to her roommate slash best friend, Yuri.

“Where are you going?” Yuri’s reflection show on the mirror, Yoona didn’t saw her coming because she is busy fixing her make-up, too focus to look to other things.

“Uhmm… some of my friend ask me to go somewhere”

“You don’t have friends except me, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany right? So who is it? As far as I know, Jessica is with Tiffany they are having a sleep over, Taeyeon is just on her house not feeling good to go out, and I didn’t ask you to go somewhere. So who will ask you to go out?” Yuri playfully asked “Ahhh… I think they don’t ask you, you ask her. That new girl, what is her name? Seo Joohyun?”

“Yah! How do you know?” Yoona was so shocked how come Yuri know everything?

“I’ve got sources” Yuri showed her a picture on her handphone, it is Seohyun holding Yoona’s wrist in front of a class.

When Yoona tries to get the phone, Yuri immediately extend her arms away. She merong on Yoona and dash to their room. Yoona want to catch up but when she saw the time, she ignore her unnie and head outside.

As expected, it’s cold outside so she use her jacket to warm herself. She look to her phone where Seohyun texted her address, but she was shocked when she realized that Seohyun is living with Tiffany. And Jessica is with Tiffany right now, they’re having a sleep over.

“Aish… really?!” she shout in the air, lucky for her the streets are empty no one could hear her.

 

-***-

*DIIIIIIIIIIING~ DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG~*

As Seohyun heard the doorbell she wants to rush out from the bathroom but she can’t because she is not yet done washing herself.

“We’re going to open the door for you!” Jessica shout for Seohyun to hear her even inside the bathroom.

Jessica and Tiffany have smirks on their faces, they are ready for a bundle of tease for the young girl. Tiffany held the doorknob and slowly turning it. As a young doe eyed lady showed, their smirks grew bigger.

“Yoongie~ it’s nice to meet you. What are you doing here?” the two American girls mock

“Seohyun is still on the bathroom if you want, you can wait here. Come” Tiffany widens the door for Yoona to have more space.

“A-ani, I will just wait here” Yoona avoids Yuri’s teases but this time, she can’t escape.

“Aish, no it’s cold outside. Just come” Jessica pulls Yoona inside, the younger girl tries to pull out but Jessica has a firm hold on her.

“Unnie~”

 

Yoona’s feet are making noises as she taps them while waiting. The three of them were now sitting in the couch.

“I never thought that you will have interest on my cousin” Tiffany said

“My Yoongie grow so fast” Jessica said like a proud mother

“/yawn/ I would like to tease you more but I’m already sleepy” Tiffany lay her head on Jessica’s lap

“Yah! Don’t sleep on my lap, this only belongs to my Yuri!” Jessica pried Tiffany’s head off her lap

“Ouch! Fine!!!” then Tiffany walk away and head to her room. Jessica’s stare follow Tiffany as she stomps her feet on her way.

“Tch. Anyway good luck for your night Yoong” the blonde girl stood up and follow Tiffany. Not too long, Seonhyun came from the bathroom looking fresh and ready for their date. Wearing a simple white dress and a bun in her hair but still she looks so gorgeous in simplest things.

“Sorry for waiting” Yoona is surely in gape, she only see Seohyun in her uniform she already looked awesome but now she is on her dress and looking so beautiful.

“I’m fine, let’s go?” the doe eyed girl offered her hand and Seohyun gladly take it.

 

Hand in hand, Yoona and Seohyun roam around the streets of Seoul. They were just looking around, since Seohyun is in the America for a long time she really missed the new things.

“It’s my first date here in Seoul”

“Really? Do you often go out in America?”

“Nope, I’m really into studying. No one asked me out”

“Really? You’re so pretty, they miss the opportunity” Yoona unconsciously complimented that make the latter blush.

Seohyun gripped Yoona’s hand tight, she is freezing, and Yoona noticed it. She released Seohyun hand in a while and take her jacket off her and wrap it to Seohyun.

“You should tell me that you’re cold”

“I should share this to you too” Seohyun wrap her arms around Yoonas’s waist “It’s the human warm, do you like it?” Yoona nod her head like a kid “You’re so cute~”

“Uhmm… do we look weird if we walk like this?” Yoona asked Seohyun who is also enjoying her hug.

“Nope” the younger girl answered immediately which earned a giggle from the other girl

“Do you want to eat?”

“Nope, I don’t eat at night” the younger girl is being playful “But since it’s a date, I will eat. I know a place” She wrapped her arms on Yoona’s arms and bring her on the street side where food stalls are located. Yoona thought that the girl will bring her somewhere luxurious and where American food are available but instead she is dragged in a street side food stall.

“I really miss these foods” Seohyun is now looking at the menu while the other girl stares to her “If I am a different person, I will freak out and run away at your stare. But I’m not a different person, I love your stare just keep on staring” without looking at Yoona, she manage to completely state those words.

“So you don’t hate my stares to you at school? I always freaked out inside wishing that you’re comfortable with me and you didn’t say anything?”

“What do you want me to say? It’s weird if I will say I want it right?” this time Sohyun looked to Yoona. “Hey, is your eyes really damaged?” she reach for Yoona’s specs and try it to herself “Yah! They’re not!” When she finally look to Yoona… “And you’re that pretty?”

“Yah! What does it mean? I’m not pretty with my specs?”

“Of course… and now that I can see your face clearly, it’s beautiful. By the way why are you wearing things like this?”

“To hide this” Yoona put her hands under her chin and make a twinkling effects “I really don’t want too much attention from others, my unnies help me to hide this” she explained

“I wish I could see you in school without these. I want your clear eyes to look at me always” Seohyun pout, she is sad to know that she can’t see her face often. Yoona giggle at the cute confession of Seohyun, it’s the first time that a person want her attention.

“So you do really like my stares?” Yoona teased which make the younger girl off guard. She gave a what-do-you-mean look.

“Just eat okay”

 

After their dinner they decide to go home since they have classes for tomorrow. As they reach their own dorm, they receive teases from their unnies.

“So Seohyun, how was the date? Did you kiss?” her unnies bombarded her questions. Seohyun answered them with a shake of her head

“You don’t kiss?” Tiffany asked “Then that’s not a date!” throwing pillow to Seohyun

“Yah! What do you mean? So every time you date with Taeyeon, you two always kiss?” Jessica questioned

“Of course”

“Yah!” this time Jessica hit Tiffany many times “Don’t talk like that in front of our innocent maknae” she continued hitting eye smiling girl

 

-***-

 

The school has started and Seohyun is early for the first period. She is excited to see Yoona, hoping that she already has a deep connection to the doe eye girl. She promised to herself that she will keep her poker face away.

“Okay class, no need to wait for the bell. We’re going to start the class” unexpectedly, their teacher decided to do the class early but Yoona is still not coming yet.

“I’M SORRY I’M LATE” a panting doe eye girl appeared

“Excuse me, who are you?”

“Im Yoona” the girl gave a you-all-know-me-right look

“Really? I mean go to your seat” everyone’s eyes are on her as she walked awkwardly to her seat.

As she take her seat, Seohyun is looking on her, amazed.

“I thought you don’t like it?” Seohyun said in a low voice

“Not until you said you like it” she replied with a grin.

 

The first period ended and Yoona has the attention of all. Since it is their first break time, Seohyun went to the rooftop to have silence, she is annoyed at Yoona’s fans.

“I should not tell her to do that”

“To do what?” suddenly a familiar voice spoke. She turn her head and saw Yoona, alone, smiling widely. “I never thought to see you here. I looked at the cafeteria, garden, and even at the janitor’s room but you’re just here”

“What do you want?” Seohyun asked in a cold tone

“You”

“Are you not busy? You’re fans must be looking to you” the younger girl look back at the empty football field down there.

“I sense jealousy, hey are you jealous?” Seohyun felt arms wrappes around her waist from, and a light weight from behind. Suddenly, her heart beats fast and a shudder of her whole body.

But Seohyun need to shrug the undeniably good feeling. “Jealous? Why? I’m not on the right place to be jealous, I just need some fresh air” her voice got lower volume as she finish her words

“Really? I thought we’re official since we dated last night. I even remove my specs for you, you’re on the right place to be jealous”

“My unnie said that it’s not even date because we didn’t kiss” Seohyun finally face Yoona and stomp her feet like a kid.

“Ow, I forgot. That’s why I can’t sleep last night, aish” the doe eye girl look down the floor and rub her nape. She’s so cute Seohyun thought

“Yah! You!” Seohyun grabbed Yoona’s cheeks and crash her lips to the girl. She’s tempted to do that since she met her. She want to do that as early as Yoona spoke. The doe eye girl was shocked and only got her senses when Seohyun is about to pull out. But before the younger girl do so, she inhaled a great amount of air first and met her lips to her again. This time Yoona fully taste the sweetness of Seohyun’s lips. The sensation inside of her is unexplainable, it’s all new to her. They part when they need the air.

“Now I will never forget this” Yoona said while panting. Seohyun’s gaze is still on Yoona’s lips, how those lips made her feel something different that mixing in her whole body and keep her heart beat so fast and stop at the same time.

“That’ll only be mine” Seohyun sealed her property with her lips again, a quick peck.

“I LOVE MY FIRST DAY!!!”

 


 

Hey guys!!! Hope you enjoyed it... 

Sorry for some errors and for the late update

School is so busy

Being the president is not busy... Just joking I'm just nothing in school XD

Thanks for those who subscribed and the one who vote this

I'm sorry I dunno how to mention you guys... I need some help ^^

Too much talk

Kamsa~