Yoona's First Day

The First Day

Yoona’s POV

“Yoong!!! It’s the first day of school!!! Are you excited?”

“Yah!!! I don’t care!!! Nothing changed!!! Stop jumping on my bed I get dizzy” I cover my whole body with my blanket but this tan friend of mine keeps on jumping on my bed.

“You are not excited? You will never get a girlfriend with that behavior Yoona” my friend stopped on jumping. I lift my head and saw her doing aegyo.

“Yah you think those puppy eyes suits you?! Get out!” I kick her with the blanket and stood up. I look for my glasses, and I saw it under my bed. I think it fall when Yuri unnie keeps on jumping.  

I went to the kitchen and I saw everything is already prepared. From the rice, bacon, juice, bread it looks like an American breakfast. My jaw totally dropped when I see this morning blessing.

“Thank you Yul~ you’re my bestfriend~” I hugged Yuri unnie, who is already beside me after fixing my room. Fixing my room in the morning is her punishment.

“And you became excited? I thought nothing is interesting today?” she crossed her arms and make a poker face.

“Aish~ not your foods. You know how much I love them right?” I dash to the nearest chair and start digging on my food

“Shikshin”

-***-

Yuri and I take different way to go to our own rooms. She’s a year higher than me, I know that right now she is with her girlfriend.

Speaking of girlfriend, I hope this year I could find one. Owww… that makes me so lonely.

 As I walk lonely in the hall way, someone is waving to me. Did I know her? Its heaven if I knew her, she’s so beautiful. She is as tall as I am, and have a cute chubby cheeks. I smiled and wave back to her. She is so cute~ I think she is a transferee since it is the first time I saw her.

“Seohyun-ah~ I’m very happy that you made to get here~” Tiffany unnie, one of my seniors ran to the girl and give her a hug.

So… I’m not the one she’s waving to? “Aish~ so embarrassing!” I turn back and hide my red face. That is an embarrassing moment indeed.

I’ll never tell this to Yuri. I’m sure she will going to tease and make fun to me.

The first bell ring meaning the first period will start after five minutes. I better rush to my room.

I reach the room 3 minutes early, almost everyone is already here. They are sitting where they want and of course with their friends. Unfortunately, this glasses of mine makes me a nerd and everyone don’t like a nerd. My friends are older to me, my seniors. I take the one in front near the entrance door, a seat for nerds.

The second bell ring, the classes will start any moment. Everyone go to their respective seats and just wait for our teacher. Not too long, our teacher came and we greet and she did the same. Because I am sitting beside the entrance door, I saw that our teacher is not alone, she is with that transferee. She’s my classmate~ yey~

“You have a new classmate, her name is Seo Joohyun. She is from abroad and decided to study here. Be nice to her.” Seo Joohyun? I heard Tiffany unnie call her Seohyun a while ago.

“Hello everyone, I’m Seo Joohyun nut you can call me Seohyun nice to---“

“Ahhh… Seohyun is just your nickname” then everyone look to me. Did I say it too loud?

“Yah! Quiet Im Nerd” one of the bullies shouted, the popular one. Everyone laughed including her. Aish~ I’m so embarrassed. I lower my head and pretend to read something.

Our teacher asked her to choose where to seat. Of course everyone wants her to be their seatmate. I look around and find empty seat. Except the one beside me, there are another three unoccupied seats. I don’t care, let her sit everywhere just make sure she is comfortable. I focused on scanning my schedule, the recess is on fourth period.

“Yah! Lucky nerd” someone push me from behind and as I look beside me, I saw Seohyun took the seat beside me.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” she greet and smile to me. I can die anytime, my life is complete.

“N-ne, annyeonghaseyo” then I got really shy and turn my head immediately. I am embarrassed twice a day in front of her but I can’t deny that I keep on glancing to her.

The next three periods, everything went well and I keep on looking to her. Her side profile is the best especially when she is focused. But I think she feels like I am a creepy stalker, she always give me a poker face, aish~ babo Yoona.

Finally, the recess came. Fortunately, I have the same recess as the seniors. I want to see my bestfriend, Yuri unnie~ wait for me.

I rushed to the cafeteria and I can see Yuri unnie with her girlfriend, Jessica unnie.

“Hey” I went to their table and they look at me, a teasing look.

“Tiffany tell us what happened at the hallway” Yuri unnie laughed very hard while Jessica unnie giggles.

“Yah! Don’t pout it doesn’t fit you”

“You two are so mean to me” I stood up and walked away, far from them. Together with my food, my feet bring me to the garden. One of the best place here, especially if you want silence and concentration.

I opened my lunch box and sniff the mouth-watering smell. I prepared it by myself since American breakfast doesn’t fit for lunch break.

I look around if someone is here “ahh… just Seohyun… what?”

I became so nervous and my body stiffed, my heart start to pump vigorously.

“Why I felt like these?” I look again and I saw her doing some painting. I munched my food very fast and as I finish my food I sat on the same bench as her.

“Hi~ Hello~ HIIIIIIII~” I wave my hands and try to get her attention. But I guess she doesn’t like it, she is still focused on painting.

“It may look strange and uncomfortable but if you let me just stare to you, I won’t disturb you. I promise” she didn’t budge and just focused on her work. “I take that as a yes” but still she gave me a poker face.

“You didn’t like it right? Then I will just sit here and take glances, I will sure that you won’t notice it. I will be quiet” like what I say I just sit here and shut my mouth. She’s so cute~

 

 

The ringing bell woke me up, it can be heard even here in the garden.

“I dozed off for a while?” I asked to myself, I search for the girl who is just in the same bench a while ago. I can’t see any Seo Joohyun right now. I guess she already left. I rushed to my next class and praying that I can catch up the lessons.

“Good afternoon!” everyone’s eyes are on me, I search for a certain brown twinkling eyes but I failed. Ah right, we have different class this time. I take the last seat situated at the corner. I listened carefully and took some notes, I am not distracted this time no distraction this time.

The teacher asked us to review because she will be giving quiz tomorrow, a long quiz. She wants us to be prepared, c’mon a first quiz?

After the class, it’s another break time. I will take review on the library, I don’t want to saw those couple who loves to tease me. With a sulking face, I enter the library and show my library card. I walked to my favorite spot, and on my view, I saw her again, it’s Seohyun.

My face brighten and try to get her attention again. Since we’re in the library, I just stare to her. Her beautiful face, her twinkling eyes, her lips, and everything to her is so perfect for me. I hope someday she can talk to me and her attention is on me. I want to laugh with her and make her smile. I guess I like her now. But everything is just a dream, a thing that doesn’t have a happy ending.

 

 

“Hey Miss Im, wake up. Miss Im”

“Hmmm?”

“You slept in the library Miss Im, you missed your last class” the librarian informed me. I widen my eyes, is it real?

“Sorry, lack of sleep last night” I wipe the side of my mouth and fix my glasses. Wait, did I place it beside me before I sleep? I guess.

I get my things and leave the library, I head to Seohyun’s last class. I know it because we are on the same last class. I am so nervous, today is the last chance, and I will ask her to a date. Why is it the last chance? I don’t know.

When the students left one by one, I still can’t see her.

“Seohyun…” the last person to come out from the room is Seohyun. Like when I see her, my face brightens and smile draw on my face. I felt very nervous and I feel butterflies on my stomach. It’s weird, science biology didn’t tell me things like this.

“Uhmm… S-Seohyun” these butterflies dance on me as I speak, they adding nervous. Yah! Butterflies quiet!

Poker face again? No, keep on moving Yoona.

“S-Seohyun, c-can I ask you on a date?”

 


 

So... I think it has three parts?

Sorry for errors... 

Hope you liked it