Seohyun's First Day

The First Day

Seohyun’s POV

I’m so excited!!! Today is my first day to study here in Korea. I really miss my cousin and all about Korea.

I am here in the hallway looking for Tiffany unnie. I saw a tall girl walking alone, even I’m far from her I can say that she is cute. I wave to her to gain her attention and I succeed, she waves back to me and gave me a small smile. I was about to walk to her but Tiffany unnie suddenly appear from the room behind.

“Seohyun-ah, I’m very happy that you made to get here” Tiffany unnie rushed to me and hugged me, really tight. After a few seconds she released me and wrap her arms around my shoulders.

“Yah, why are you waving at Yoona?” she asked

“Wae? I just want to ask her and suddenly you came out”

“Are you sure?” Tiffany unnie have this teasing look and a smirk, to be exact.

“That’s all nothing more nothing less” I tried to explain but that smirk never leave her face. After giving her ‘what-else-do-you-want’ look she stopped.

“Okay” at last, she gave up.

“Seohyun, this is your schedule, you can meet me at the first break time. FIGHTING!” Tiffany unnie gave me a piece of paper and I scanned it quietly, so the first break is after the fourth period.

“See you unnie” she head back to her room. It doesn’t took long when the teacher tapped me and gesture me to enter the room.

As the teacher opened the room, I see the same girl I met in the hallway.

“You have a new classmate, her name is Seo Joohyun. She is from abroad and decided to study here. Be nice to her.” I tried to smile and control this uneasy feeling. As our teacher looked to me telling that I can introduce myself now.

“Hello everyone, I’m Seo Joohyun nut you can call me Seohyun nice to---“

“Ahhh… Seohyun is just your nickname” but before I could finish introducing myself, this girl interrupt me. Yoona? Ahhh, Tiffany unnie said that her name is Yoona.

“Yah! Quiet Im Nerd” one of the students yelled to her. I giggle as I saw her face so red, she is so cute I want to pinch her cheeks right now. Then the moment she pretend to read something makes me laugh a little, I can say that she is really pretending because the book she is reading is turned upside down.

My teacher asked me to find where to sit. There’s just one seat I want to be in, that’s beside her, Yoona. I nod to my teacher and went next to Yoona.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” I said

“N-ne, annyeonghaseyo” she then turn her head immediately, she’s so cute~

Yah! Seohyun, what are you doing? FOCUS… I’m here in school to study, FOCUS

I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying but I got distracted, Yoona keeps on glancing to me, I can see it through my peripheral view. Her eyes are the most beautiful, I can’t deny that.  Can I look back to her?

The first break will come soon and I want to meet Tiffany unnie first.

 

“Seohyun-ah, if you want something just tell me. I’ll be at the office, the student council needs me” Tiffany unnie gave me a thumbs up before turning around but before she could walk away I called her.

“Unnie, where is the garden? Well… I’m not used at the crowd here and I want some peace” this is so embarrassing, I could find it myself but what if I got lost? This place is pretty big.

“You’re so cute, Bae~ I will lead you there first” she hug my arm and we walked together. When we passed by at the locker room, I got my painting tools first. Painting will waste my time.

“Here, be careful. I’ll got to go” Tiffany bid goodbye to me

“Thank you unnie” /sigh/ I’m very thankful I have my friends here in this school. And now the only thing I will do is to paint the whole place~

I choose a bench near a big tree, this tree give me shade and cool fresh air. I’ve start to the paint brush on the smooth surface of the plate. I tried to think what I feel today but the only thing running on my mind is this girl named Yoona. Her glances to me I wish I could look to her but I don’t want to look obvious. I’m sure behind those big-framed glasses, her eyes are the prettiest. I wish all day, her gaze are just on me or I could see her smile and laugh. While daydreaming I didn’t notice that I’ve drawn something, it’s the bench I am sitting and the big tree beside me.

“Hi~ Hello~ HIIIIIIII~” that voice…

“It may look strange and uncomfortable but if you let me just stare to you, I won’t disturb you. I promise” stare at me? Why not? I mean… aish… what I’m supposed to say? I liked that? That sounds weird.

“I take that as a yes” are you sure? Well… I don’t mind. Aish… stupid Seohyun, how could I wear a poker face when my mind is all in mess?

“You didn’t like it right? Then I will just sit here and take glances, I will sure that you won’t notice it. I will be quiet” yah Yoona~ aish… I will look weird if I’ll answer to you, at least I know that you’re just here in my side. I look back to my painting and I draw to figure at the same side of the bench, the one is staring at the other girl and the other one is doing some painting. I guess, it’s me and Yoona together in this bench.

“She fell asleep?” I come nearer to her and saw her angelic sleeping face.

“Cute~” I even went in front of her, watching closely. Her eyes, even it is closed I can see that it is so pretty~ her nose, her sharp perfect nose and her thin lips that I really want to kiss. Kyaaa~ if I could do it, but her position is not comfortable, if I will stole a kiss she will wake up.

I tuck some hair on her face and poke her cheeks, lightly. So cute~

“Seohyun-ah, I see you like her” suddenly, Tiffany unnie startle

“What are you doing here?” I whispered to her, Yoona might wake up.

“The bell will ring any moment, you better make your way. By the way, why are you so close to Yoona?” her smirk appear again

“Uhmmm… I-I will w-wake her up. Yeah, wake her up”

“And you try to wake her up by staring at her?” her teasing look make me so embarrassed.

“Aish… what are you saying? Yah unnie, come on” I pulled Tiffany unnie and got my painting materials. I feel sorry to Yoona for not waking her up.

 

Finally, I reach the next room and just on the right time as the bell rang. Yoona is not on my class this time, my mind will be on mess again.

My last class is Yoona’s last class too, and the next break time is after three more classes. This will going to be a boring day.

The bell rang for the last break and I decided to go to library, to read some things. Since I’m a transferee I don’t have a library card and my only access is using my ID card. My time here is so short I will definitely register for it tomorrow.

I picked a random book and read it. After a few minutes I saw sulking face, Yoona’s sulking face. It also looks so cute~

She sat on the other table but just in front of my table. There are only few people here in the library and we are the only one in this row. I thought she will read a book here but all she did is to stare to me. I want to stare back but I’m too nervous to look to her. And it takes fully 5 minutes before she fell asleep again. Like what I did at the garden, I come near her and stare to her sleeping figure. I took off her glasses and put it aside and stare to her bare face. She wears light make-up but she still look so natural.

And there you go, a monarchy of butterflies are on my stomach and it makes me sick, sick in a nice way.

I rest my head too to look closer and clearer in her face. Unconsciously I smile just looking to her, I feel my face heat and like this girl more.

“Miss, you’re creeping Miss Im now” the librarian broke the scene

“What?”

“You’re transferee right? Miss Im, doesn’t like someone staring at her” she informed me

“We’re giving you warning Miss, you should leave” ????... EH???...

“I’m her classmate” I explained

“I’m very sorry but if you don’t want mess, you should leave” she gesture me to stand up

“O-okay but promise me to wake her up before the bell rings?”

“Yes, Miss” I stand up and leave the library confused. That can happen?

 

I am still anticipated, what if she will not wake Yoona up? Aish… so confusing. I reach the last class and I can’t see any Yoona, I wish she’s fine. The whole hour, Yoona didn’t attend the last class and that make me sad. My first day is interesting but nothing happened. All day a certain girl is running on my mind, is she got tired? Whenever I see her she make my heart thump and a monarchy of butterflies are on me. How did she do that? She make me really happy and sick at the same time. Aish…

I am blanked until everyone is leaving the room, I hurriedly pack my things and leave the room. I am the last one who leave the room. But what shocked me the most is Yoona is on the front door, is she not scared if the teacher saw her but it seems like the teacher didn’t care too.

As I stepped out…

“Uhmm… S-Seohyun” N-ne?

“S-Seohyun, c-can I ask you on a date?”


 

It's Seohyun's Birthday~

Saengil chukhahamnida~

Hope you like it~

Sorry for errors

Comment if you want... I want them please...