meeting

Mina

 FNC Entertainment ?! I cough and some popcorn jump out of my mouth, so I clean my shirt. I sit and open the mail, suddenly no more interested in the movie I was watching,This is written in english :

"Mina,

We send you this email to announce something that, we hope, will make you as happy as we are.. 
We loved your work on our FT boys portraits. 
That is why we wanted to make a proposition for you. We would like you to be in the next FT Island MV, which will air next month. 
We would buy the plane tickets for you for this occasion and you can find the contract on the link bellow this message.

Regards

FNC."

I read the contract carrefully, I'm used to dishonest people, but this one seems to be good. Thinking of it, I would even do it for free anyways, what do I have to lose for not doing it ? I answer right away that I accept and give my contact infos to them, so it's easier to keep in touch.

One week later, D-day has finaly arrived. I recieved the tickets in two days, it must have been really expensive, I couldn't have bought it myself. I prepare my luggage... That seems to be a man's one, I am really a simple girl. 7 pairs of underwear, 4 tops, 2 bermudas, 3 dresses, 2 pajamas, uone yoga outfit, 2 pairs of sandals, my beauty products case and my medecines.I close it with a locker and go out, heading to the train station, after buying a sandwich.

I finally arrive to the Capital after a 1h15 straight line. I buy my metro tickets and sit down, dreaming about the soon to come meeting with my boys. I am so used to imagine this kind of event that I still don't realise how true this is. I finally arrive at the airport and go trhough the security doors with no problem. The stewardess checks my ticket and shows me where I have to go. I have a seat on the lane side, which is way more practical when you need to pee. The flight was really long but went well. I got some fans while drawing the people around me.

 get off the plane and take my flashy green luggage. My phone rings, it's the manager. He helps me finding him through this crowded place, then I see a hand above everyone's head, raising a cardboard with my name on it. I walk fster at this sight but the crowd is more and more heavy, and I don't know why some of them try to not let me pass. I try to push a little more and then fall, and I think I feel a knee crushing my cheekbone.

I quickly put my hair back, massage the point that was just smashed while going back on my feet.Then I see JongHoon, smiling.  

"We should hurry now, picking you up myself wasn't a very good idea, I'm sorry" He takes my hand and helps me walking through the fans ocean.