Intro

Mina

As usual, I wake up at 12 pm, the mark of my pencil and glasses on my cheek, dry drool sticking to my chin. I stretch my sore muscles and get up to take a cup of coffee. I'm hungry, my stomach screams it, but I'm too lazy to go buy something to eat. I come back to  my desk and look at the project I'm working on since a month now. It's almost finished but it's a lot harder than I expected. I turn on my computer and choose a playlist to give me some energy. I slap my cheeks, crack my neck, stretch my back again and continue to work.

I'm dancing on my chair while drawing, banging my head and tapping with my foot. I definetly love this band more than any other. I sudenly decide to stop working and check FT Island's news for today. They apparently came back to Korea and will stay there for a little while before their next fan meeting. Nothing could make me happier, they finaly get some time to rest before their crazy schedule gets back.

As I know they're in their country for a few weeks, I wanted to send something to them. Something special would be hard to find, they've seen a lot of weird, funny, cool, sad, awesome or happy gifts. The only thing I can do for them is to draw. Not very original, but I'm pretty confident in my skills.

My first drawing will be Hongki. He's never been my bias, but he is really easier to draw compared to the other members. The hair is always the hardest part to me, but I'm stronger than this piece of paper ! I get headaches, my hands hurt, my back is suffering and my eyes burn, but I need to finish it, as quick as possible.

After a week of craziness I am finally done with it. I decide to send it one by one, in case they leave before I finish everyone's portrait. I hardly get up, go upstairs, take a tube and put my drawing into it. I'm really happy with what I've done and I hope he'll like it as much as I do. I close my eyes, trying to destress, thinking of what he could think about it, and seal it with big tape. I draw some little shiny stars on the tube and write the FNC adress in big letters. 

Tomorrow morning, I am going to post it, and I'll pray for it to arrive there smoothly. I but the gift on my desk and lie down on the floor. The breeze coming from the open window is so refreshing, I needed to cool down. I look at the stars and really like to feel the wind in my brown hair. I smile, listening to the calm of a cool spring night, dreams and hopes in my mind.