At tae's

Our little secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first class begins and taeyeon as always he was writing the notes and asking questions 

" yah tae please let the teacher complete whatever he say " yuri said  " I don't do anything just complete your sleep yul " After the class taeyeon was reading for his next class suddenly the class be quite he looked and saw Tiffany standing but it's not her class  " hi guys I know its not my class but your teacher had something and i will take his class and the happy thing that i will not teach you today ;)" " WOOOHOOO" all the class shouted  Taeyeon smiled at her and she looked at him  " be quite guys and if you have any thing to do just do it quietly "  " hey tae i want to tell you something " yul said  " what is it ?" " i have crush on miss Jessica , she's so cute " " you two are cute together though " " you think so ;) " " yeah "  " you know what soo told me yesterday " " what he say ?" " that he like your relationship with miss Tiffany " " WHAT " " as a teacher and student I mean but you know if anyone saw you they will think you are a couple from they way you talk and go out together "  " don't talk nonsense yul " then he bring his mobile and Sind a message for Tiffany  " hi love " She saw it And looked at him  " hi sarang " " what are you doing " " correcting some exams " " i see do you want to come to my place tonight?" " I would love to but your parents???" " they are traveling they wouldn't come until next week I am all alone ;) " " okay sind me your address and i will come " Then he sind it and close his mobile and smiled at her   After the school finished taeyeon was excited he get to his house and clean it and prepare everything he need  Then his bell rings he opened the door and saw the most beautiful eyes smile he could ever see " lets go inside before anyone see me " Tiffany said  " oh yeah " then he closed the door after she enter " you have a very cozy house " " its all because of my mother :) "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter