Awkward

Big People, Small People
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Awkward

Jessica’s POV

“Blondie?”

Silence…silence…silence…

Crickets croaking.

Blondie… who is she calling Blondie? Oh right… I’m the only one with blonde hair here since Tiffany’s hair color is orange and there’s only two of us here in the lounge before this tall, tanned, handsome girl appeared. I guess she’s a student here, shame… but still she’s totally my type… urrgh, Jess get a grip of yourself you’re gonna be a teacher here…gosh. But anyway, why is she looking for me?

“Uh, do I know you?” I said sounding authentically clueless… my eyes are still checking out this very handsome girl who just suddenly barged in here----- ok scratch that, not suddenly barged in but suddenly magically appeared like a prince charming with all the fuzzy and glowing effects, if you know what I mean??? If you still don’t… then you can try watching Disney.

“No. Oh how rude of me, Good day to you Ms. Hwang. I came here because a friend of mine is looking for someone with long straight blonde locks and a cat-like face. But it seems like no one here perfectly matches her description. Forgive my intrusion.” The handsome girl said while slightly touching the back of her neck. ‘How adorable…’ I thought to myself…

“I see. Well my friend here has blonde hair but I take it that you’d agree with me that she look like anything but a cat?” Tiffany spoke trying to mask the chuckle that is threatening to surface on her lips. Ohhh Hwang Miyoung.. you just wait until we got home, you’re totally gonna regret this. But for now, I want to focus on my sweet eye candy standing so gallantly right in front of me…Gosh, why am I thinking this way?

“Oh definitely not Ms. Hwang, If I may describe your companion with my own true words, she… is so entrancingly elfin and captivating…” she spoke those words while looking straight in my eyes “not even the most adorable cat in this world is worth comparing to her beauty.” She added as a faint tint of redness seemed to manifest itself upon her cheeks. Oh my Gosh!!! I

Please log in to read the full chapter