A New Colleague... what?!

Big People, Small People
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany’s P.O.V

“Surprise, surprise, surprise…” she said as she slurped her vanilla shake down nonchalantly.

We are currently here at the teacher’s lounge having snacks. I just can’t believe that I am now sitting here with my best friend whom I haven’t seen for almost 2 years now. What’s more even unbelievable is the fact that she just saved me from what I thought was my moment of doom…

Flashback…              

“Ms. Hwang, you better have a good excuse this time before I-----“ he trailed off as the sliding door of the conference hall suddenly slid open with a BANG! I was about to heave a sigh due to relief not until I heard-

“I DEMAND TO SEE STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG.”

I held my breath as I felt the sudden pounding of my heart. My head robotically turned towards the door with my eyes wide open… That voice, I can’t mistake it for anyone else but HER!

“And who is this intruder?!” this time our school director exploded! And I have never seen him so mad like this in my years of stay in this academy. Well 2 years to be exact.

‘Am I dreaming? How could she be here when she is supposed to be thousands of nautical miles away from this country?!! Seriously, what’s happening to the world?’ I was lost in my thoughts as I stared at the petite blonde girl standing at entrance of the conference room with her hands crossed above her chest wearing a signature cold face.

“I DEMAND TO SEE STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG.” She repeated and I noticed how the people inside the conference hall suddenly shivered as they exchanged confused faces. Of course, they wouldn’t recognize whom she’s asking for because I use my English name in this academy. It seems that she hasn’t noticed me yet. But I guess I have no choice but to take full responsibility for her… after all, she came this far just to see me.

I cleared my throat to get everyone’s attention and I successfully did… even hers. Her face brightened upon seeing me and I gave her a small smile and a nod, “I’m sorry sir, she’s-----“

“She’s the new replacement!” I heard someone said before I can even finish introducing the strange girl. Everyone looked at the owner of the voice including me and I was more than surprised to see my fellow faculty member and also the daughter of one of academy’s top investor… Kim Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-shi…” I started saying but once again she cut me off.

“She’s the new replacement for Mr. Han director Lee. Her name is Jessica Jung and she earned a degree in Education Major in Social Science. I personally asked her to come here through my father’s secretary Ms. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. And now she’s here. I can personally attest that her credentials are more than enough to replace Mr. Han and effectively teach our student’s in this academy” My colleague Ms. Kim said so flawlessly as if everything that she just said make sense but the problem is IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE! What does she think she’s doing???

“I see… I guess the concern of this meeting has finally been resolved. The meeting is adjourned ladies and gentlemen. Ms. Kim I would like to talk to you in my office and please bring along Ms. Jung.” Having said that, Director Lee left the conference room along with

Please log in to read the full chapter