"Are you coming?"

Inside the Asylum

The entire group stood before the asylum's gate. None of them could deny the fact that they felt even just the slightest feeling of fear at the sight of the building. 

It had a blunt color of mahogany brown painted on its walls, complemented by a darker shade of brown on the roofs. Some paint have already chipped off the walls and roofs, it is also covered in moss. The overgrown bushes, grass and sturdy trees all served as evidences of how old the place was.

Mark took a step to push open the rusted gate towering over them. It made a raspy sound while he slowly opened it. Taehyung tailed the red-haired as he began to talk to his camera again.

"Recorded diary entry number 58....I think. Moving on, I am at the very start of the wide pathway that leads to the asylum. I'm really nervous and a bit shaky but I've got what it takes." he narrated. He moved his camera into a full view of the asylum and later turned it towards his companions behind him. "These are my friends and fellow travelers....say hi everyone!" Taehyung introduced the others. Jimin waved at the camera while Hoseok copied the trainee. The rest didn't seem to care so Taehyung proceeded with his narration. "There's nothing much to see yet so I'll have to login later and show you the fun part when I get back. Bye!" And with that, he turned the video camera off. Hoseok laughed at the trainee's silliness and walked closely to him. (leaving Yoongi at the back lol)

After everyone passed the gate, Jackson ran to the front of the line and faced the others. "Announcement! Announcement!" He repeated to get everyone's attention. "Okay everyone. I just came up with a smart decision to group us all into pairs so that the trainees will learn from the seniors and so that we don't get lost - alone, that is. Is that alright with you?" he said but continued on right after, not giving the others a chance to answer. "The pairings are Hoseok and Taehyung, Suga and Jimin, Mark and Sehun, Kyungsoo will go with me and Youngjae will go with Himchan. Anyways just try to get closer and share knowledge with each other, okay?" Jackson stated, "Any complaints?" the leader asked. Everyone remained still to their places, their expressions didn't show any signs of objection. He beamed a proud smile, turned away from the group and continued to lead them towards the asylum.

Half-way towards the property, Hoseok's phone rang, there's an incoming call which he answered immediately. He put the phone on speaker mode for his friends to hear while everyone gathered around him.

"Waddup Hobbie !" an excited loud voice called out. Hoseok didn't answer.

"Hey! You there?"

He still didn't answer which made the caller groan annoyingly at them.

"Don't make me look like a fool here...."

Still, there wasn't any answer.

"I'm hanging up."

"Waddup loser." Hoseok stopped, the caller laughed hysterically.

"You got me..." (Caller)

"Of course, I always do." (Hoseok)

"I'm here too, just sayin'" (Yoongi) informed.

"Yoongi, I can sense your swag from here...hehe. Anyways, you guys should know, the seminar was as lame as , I shouldn't have let Baek bribe me into joining it. Now I regret not coming with you guys." (Caller)

"What did I told you?" (Hoseok) said in a boastful manner.

"I know, 'Hoseok knows best'. Whatever." (Caller)

"I was supposed to say that Baek but, that's okay too." (Hoseok)

"Heh, so how's the trip going? I heard you're with Jackson and his students. Is it fun?" (Caller)

"It's going pretty smooth. We haven't actually entered the asylum yet." (Hoseok)

"I see. How's Jackson?" (Caller)

Jackson was about to answer but (Yoongi) replied faster, "You should see him, he got fatter."

The caller laughed again, his laugh was so contagious that it made the others giggle along. Jackson was the only one not to because he was busy sending daggers at Yoongi.

"What? Did he stop fencing?...Does that lame sport even keep you fit?" (Caller)

"It's not lame and I hadn't gain weight. I gained muscles, there's a difference." (Jackson)

The caller laughed again. "Anyways I have some trivia to tell you. I researched and found out that some asylums keep their patients on some underground cells, cool huh? I bet you wouldn't have the guts to even go there." (Caller)

"Bet that on my , Chanyeol. " (Yoongi)

"Okay, I bet 50 bucks." the guy, identified as (Chanyeol), wagered. "But make sure you take a picture." he continued with a laugh.

"No problem, we'll even do that in the evening. But upgrade the prize to a hundred bucks." (Yoongi) 

"That's a deal! Have to go now, Baek's calling me, I'll call you guys later!" (Chanyeol) bid farewell as he ended the call.

Hoseok's mouth was wide open, "What the hell did you got us into? Now we have to take a photo at night? At night?!" he shouted at the pink-haired.

"We can photoshop that part, we just got to win that 100 dollars." Yoongi convinced his friend.

"That bet was immature and uncalled for, there's no way we'll go to some underground place." Himchan scolded the two.

"We didn't ask you to come with us. You can stay outside if you want." Yoongi said in which Himchan just rolled his eyes on. He turned his attention to Taehyung and Jimin, "You guys should come too. Since you're our partners and all." 

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other with excitement and agreed in harmony. 

The group proceed and later came face to face with the 15 feet asylum doors. Jackson squeezed himself between them, "Excuse me." he straightened his shirt as he faced the entire group with a teethy smile, "Welcome everyone!". The leader stood tall in front of everybody, "Now, let me remind you before we enter that straying away from each other is a no-no." Jackson eyed everyone before continuing, "Of course, don't forget to enjoy!" he smiled to get rid of his strict image. 

Jackson removed the wood that locked the doors together, he boldly pushed it open. Dust greeted him as the door opened half-way. When it was fully opened the first thing they saw was an area with a lot of chairs and couches, two counters at each side and a large staircase from left to right that met on the top-center. In between the staircase and the counter was an extensive hallway that was dimly lit. The enormous windows found at the top enlightened the whole place while the antique chandelier hung on the center reflected the light so that everything was seen clearly.

"Come in." Jackson invited. Soon, everyone was inside except for Youngjae. He watched the others explore the front area when Himchan blocked his view.

"Hey! Are you coming?"

"Of course." the brunette replied with all his confidence.

 

 

Author's note: Yass! I've been dying to get them out of that boat...and voila, they're finally inside the asylum (you get it?). That ChanBaek cameo though. Even though Baek was just mentioned...

Thanks for all the support guys!!!♡♥♡♥