"We're finally going to land!"

Inside the Asylum

"Recorded diary entry number fifty-six. I am currently inside our temporary room in this boat. It's 11:32 in the morning and I'm getting really bored. Our destination is far away, plus the boat moves extremely slow. Let's interview our fellow travelers, shall we?"

Taehyung lifted the recording camera from its place. He climbed down his bed while holding it and decided to interview Kyungsoo, who was listening to music.

"Kyungsoo, I have a question for you."

The said person looked up the camera and beamed a smile. He didn't know what's going on due to the loud music he played. 

"If we get stuck at that island, who would you eat first?" the orange-haired asked.

"That's so stupid." Sehun responded from his bed. Taehyung turned the camera to the blonde, "How about you?".

Sehun rolled his eyes away and turned his back from his annoying fellow trainee. 

"Let's go back to Kyungsoo then." he said, filming the brunette again. Kyungsoo took off one earphone to entertain his friend's question. "I think i would have to find another food source first before I turn into a cannibal." he answered diligently.

"That . As for me, I'm going to eat.....Sehun first. He looks like he has a lot of meat because he's tall." the orange-haired grinned at the blonde who gave him a life-threatening death stare.

"But he's thin." Jimin butted in. The two bursted out laughing while Sehun threw a pillow (and curses) at them.

Taehyung managed to stop his laughter and filmed Jimin. "How about you chimchim?". Jimin thought for a moment, "Can I say the tall captain?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Just among us journalists." he confirmed, fixing the camera he held.

"Then I'm gonna eat.......you!" the dark-brunette teased as he playfully stole the camera from his friend.

"Hey that's cannibalism! And give me that back!" Taehyung shouted as he tried to take back his camera.

"It's called survival cannibalism, you dunce!" Jimin mocked.

"Give me that or I'll complain you to Mr. Yoongi." the orange-haired threatened. Jimin gave him an irritated look while the other gave a sly one in return.

"Could you stay still?.....childish idiots."

"Sehun, you're getting annoying. You're quiet around the seniors, why not around us too?" Jimin voiced out his observation.

"I'm just shy around the seniors because I respect them. That's why I shut up." Sehun defended himself as he stuck a tongue out. (Talk about being childish lol)

 

Knock knock...

 

Kyungsoo got up to answer the door.

"Youngjae! Where have you been?" he asked.

"We need to get ready, we're landing soon.". He said in between breaths. Kyungsoo assisted him inside.

"You heard that? We're gonna land!" Taehyung shouted at his camera as he started to film again. He ran to the other room to inform his sunbaes.

 

The orange-haired trainee opened the door and came face to face with Himchan. "Hyung, we're finally going to land!" he shouted childishly. "That's great." Himchan replied while patting the other's back and exiting the room.

The other journalists looked at Taehyung while he filmed them.

"You should get ready now." Jackson reminded him. Taehyung gave a subtle nod and rushed back to their room to get ready.

 

"What a kid...he reminds me of someone though, someone annoying." Yoongi said with a yawn as he went back to sleep. 

"Yeah, that talkative guy in school, I thought he's your friend." Mark noted, in which the pink-haired just hummed (it meant yes) and went back to resting. Mark tapped Yoongi in the head, "Did you hear what he just said? We're almost there, no more sleeping."

Hoseok ran to Yoongi's bed and laid there with him. He wrapped his limbs around his shorter friend. "Honey, it's time to wake up!" he cooed to the journalist's ear.

Yoongi pushed Hoseok out the bed "Eew, get off me!" he shouted in disgust. "I'm awake now, jeez." he continued. 

Mark and Hoseok fist bumped to their success in waking the lazy guy up. "You always get him to wake up." the redhead proudly complimented, "But if you don't mind me saying, you should get ready too..."

 

 

 

Author's note: LONG WEEKEND! No classes for five days (from two days ago which is wednesday up till sunday) and my parents let me use my gadgets whoop whoop. But then BAM! Exams be like 'imma ruin yo long weekend by forcing you to study' lol. That's not going to stop me from writing fanfics though hehehe. So yeah I updated after weeks and I feel bad T.T sorry for all the readers :(. But it's better late than never!