Prologue

The Unexpected

 

“Sehun, did you get the answer to this question?” Ra Jin asked her seat partner as she struggles to answer the equation in her math book. 

“Umm.. yeah,” he replied, “Let me show you.” 

 

All of the sudden, the girls in the classroom started to squeal and shriek. The popular flower boy, Lu Han has just made his way into the class. It was weird that Lu Han decided to come to this part of the school though, considering his class was on the other side of the building. 

While all the girls and boys were gawking at the sight of the handsome figure, Ra Jin was still solely focused on her equation. 

 

“You’re Ra Jin right?” 

“Yeah,” the girl spoke, looking up from her math homework. “And who are you?”

 

Luhan was taken aback by her question. How can she not know who he is? Everybody knew who the almighty Luhan was. He is practically the school’s prince, considering his family owns this school. 

Clearing his throat due to the slight embarrassment she caused him, he continued on. 

 

“I’m Lu Han, the heir to Lu’s Corp.” 

 

There was pride written all over his face as he said those words. 

Ra Jin couldn’t care less about his title, even if he proclaimed that he was the president’s son, she still wouldn’t care. 

Noticing that he wasn’t going to continue on with whatever he wanted to say to her, she went back to her homework. 

 

“So, Sehun. How do you know the difference between these two equations?” 

 

Luhan didn’t expect her to be so indifferent about his presence. Usually, girls would automatically lose their composure and mind when he speaks to them. 

 

“Ra Jin,” he called her name timidly, “I noticed you did a photoshoot for my company.” 

 

She rolled her eyes as she remembers about those awful pictures of hers that was taken by Luhan’s company. If it wasn’t for her parents constant nagging, she wouldn’t have went through with agreeing to model for the Lu’s Corporation. Her parents claimed that it will show the strong bond between two families if she advertised the Lu’s products. 

 

“You looked pretty cute.” His face was red as a tomato just thinking about that day when he was hiding behind one of the staffs as he sees her posing for the camera. 

 

It’s no doubt that he fell for her right then. 

 

“Umm…” he hesitantly continued on, “Do you want to watch a movie with me this weekend? My house just installed a movie theater so we can watch it there. Not to mention, the newly released film—“ 

“No, thanks.” She replied sternly before he can even finish his sentence. 

 

Being rejected definitely wasn’t on Luhan’s list of things to expect, but being the gentleman he is, he just accepted it. 

 

Slowly and bitterly, he made his way outside of the girl’s class. There was only one thing that was in his head right now and that was the determination to make her fall for him. 

 

 


Justa quick startup~